Aggy News!

989 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by 4th and Inches
Bearly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone else notice how often Bryan stories and Aggy sports are shown on our local news? I doubt that the "sister" stations in Bryan reciprocate by running Waco and Baylor stories. I know there's a lot of maroon in Central Texas, but I really don't like it.
whitetrash
Bearly said:

Anyone else notice how often Bryan stories and Aggy sports are shown on our local news? I doubt that the "sister" stations in Bryan reciprocate by running Waco and Baylor stories. I know there's a lot of maroon in Central Texas, but I really don't like it.
KCEN and KWTX both have sister stations in B/CS. They share news stories far too often. Often an up and coming reporter in the Waco market will get a "promotion" to an anchor position in Bryan. If they make it in the smaller market, they can get promoted back up to a larger one.
Bearly Interested
Who the hell watches local news?
BearVerdad
Bearly Interested said:

Username checks out…
cowboycwr
Bearly Interested said:

Who watches over the air tv anymore?

Or even cable?
Marlin3030
cowboycwr said:

Bearly Interested said:

Who watches over the air tv anymore?

Or even cable?

Guilty
4th and Inches
I didnt know that channel was still on..

I havent watched news on a TV in close to 10 years

Internet news feeds for the win
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.