US Military under Joe Biden

493 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by KaiBear
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?

No wonder Iran ignored Joe when he said, "Don't". At least they are probably clear about their pronouns.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
BearN
People that are too wack to get hired at Starbucks are climbing the ranks in the Biden Military.
Guy Noir
I wonder whether Israel will take a shot at damaging Iran's nuclear development.
J.R.
Guy Noir said:

I wonder whether Israel will take a shot at damaging Iran's nuclear development.
I'd go after their oil production/pipelines, refineries.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Guy Noir said:

That would be the perfect response. Israel has the will and the balls to do what Joe Biden Should but is afraid to do. Ironically our weaponry is the best in the world but it is negated by piss poor and weak leadership.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Johnny Bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Guy Noir said:

That would be the perfect response. Israel has the will and the balls to do what Joe Biden Should but is afraid to do. Ironically our weaponry is the best in the world but it is negated by piss poor and weak leadership.

I agree. This attack provides a great excuse to do what needs to be done to disrupt or even destroy Iran's nuclear program to the fullest extent possible.
historian
Guy Noir said:

That should be a top priority, along with Missile launching capabilities.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
KaiBear
J.R. said:

Guy Noir said:

I'd go after their oil production/pipelines, refineries.

Good call

Agreed
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.