PDA

View Full Version : My favorite Genie Joke!!

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
12-12-06, 10:56 PM
A young man finds a magic lamp on a beach in California. He rubs it and a Genie emerges. Genie says, "young man, I am here to grant you one wish. Anything you want. Young man says, "Genie, I have always wanted to go to Hawaii. I am afraid of flying and also get seasick. I would like a highway from California to Hawaii". Genie says "young man, there is and immense amount of steel and concrete in such a highway. This is quite a monumental task. I can do many things, but I must insist you make a different wish." Young man pauses and thinks for a second. Finally he says, "Genie, I have always wanted to understand women. If you can give me the key and secret to understanding the female gender, that is all I want". Genie pauses and thinks for a long time. Pulls on his goatee and scratches his head. He finally says, "Young man, would you like that highway six lanes or eight?"

ACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACKACK!!!! I just love that one. Any of you that have already heard it or seen me post it in the past, please forgive me.

RD2 :headache: