PDA

View Full Version : brokeback mountain

eastdallasloco
12-12-06, 10:57 PM
I had never seen until lately and they've been showing it on HBO. The gayness aside its a good flick. There is a hilarious aggy gay reference when jack twist is in childerss and that aggy "animal husbandry" major comes on to him. He says I got a lake house down at lake Kemp we should do some fishin. In the movie they tell their wives they're fishin buddies so now ice got a better handle on tbe cowboy fishin set.

Ross Speight
12-12-06, 11:02 PM
yeah, that was funny.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
12-12-06, 11:05 PM
My buddy came over the other night to watch the Spurs game and I told him that Brokeback Mountain just came out on HBO and that we could maybe watch it instead! NOT!!!!!!!!! The Lakers kicked the Spurs a$$es but somehow I am still glad we watched the Spurs.

YYYYYEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH COWBOY!!!

RD2 :headache:

North Star
12-13-06, 09:12 PM
A ******* Anne Hathaway was fun to watch.

BaylorLine
12-14-06, 02:16 PM
A ******* Anne Hathaway was fun to watch.

Yep.

It actually is a good movie. Probably not to the extent of the hype, but good nonethless. McMurtry is pretty good for an ole west Texas boy.

eastdallasloco
12-14-06, 02:30 PM
i liked Randy Quaid and how we was like you fruitcake ranch hands

BigOlBurlyBear
12-14-06, 04:56 PM
What? The movie was crap. It was the beautiful scenery that set it apart, but the story was just dumb. The two guys just got drunk and jumped each other one night. That's their "love story"?? There was no developement or struggling. Just two dudes that decide they are gonna hump.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
12-14-06, 09:37 PM
Thirty five years ago, Clint Eastwood would have batted his eyelashes at John Wayne and said, "Go ahead, big boy! Make my day!"

RD2 :headache:

FuzzyBUMagnet
12-15-06, 04:53 AM
And John Wayne would have promptly pounded him into the ground using only the little finger on his right hand for making such a move. A true cowboy must know his place.