PDA

View Full Version : Baylor students leaving Waco for Christmas break

StatMan
12-14-06, 10:32 AM
Now that final exams are over at Baylor University, students are leaving Waco to enjoy the Christmas break, and also bring in 2007. There will be a few hundred seniors who will earn their undergraduate degrees at the Ferrell Center on Saturday, but otherwise, the Baylor campus will be very quiet, except for the constant construction of Brooks Village. :eyes:

Yogi
12-14-06, 10:57 AM
Hunting season is closed...

wantsBU2win
12-14-06, 06:16 PM
always next semester

Jack Bauer
12-14-06, 07:50 PM
I was so glad to get away from home (partly b/c of family and partly b/c of my high school), that I even stayed in Waco during the winter break. I went home for about 3 days and then came back and worked until school started.

You think Baylor is dead during summer or spring break? It is ABSOLUTELY dead during winter break.

Solan=Christ!!!
12-14-06, 10:29 PM
I was so glad to get away from home (partly b/c of family and partly b/c of my high school), that I even stayed in Waco during the winter break. I went home for about 3 days and then came back and worked until school started.

You think Baylor is dead during summer or spring break? It is ABSOLUTELY dead during winter break.

I LOVE it.

You kids stay off my lawn!

Ty McNeely
12-15-06, 11:26 AM
I'm still in Waco, and I too absolutely love how empty that campus and all of Waco seems with all the students gone.

I've come to love Waco during "dead" periods like this. Wish it was like this more often.

piratestef
12-16-06, 12:25 AM
I'm at my parents' house.

Please, kill me now. Please? TIA.