PDA

View Full Version : Miss USA May Get the Boot!!!!

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
12-14-06, 10:20 PM
Twenty year old Tara Conner, a Kentucky native, may be stripped of her "Miss USA" crown. Apparently due to "behavioral and personal issues". Rumor has it she has been a little rowdy and had more than a few drinks at some New York City bars. If she does get the boot, I only hope she enjoys the success that Vanessa Williams has.

A twenty year old? At bars? Drinking excessively? THE HORROR!!!!!!!

RD2 :headache:

GoldenBear03
12-15-06, 06:08 AM
Pictures, damn it!

tommie
12-15-06, 06:13 AM
http://www.doodoo.ru/stars-2006/07-25-tara-conner-miss-usa-2006.jpg

Ghostrider
12-15-06, 06:57 AM
wow :lick: :lick: :lick:

JasonBU
12-15-06, 07:10 AM
She looks like a dirty sloot.

But damn she is smokin'.

txoceanlover
12-15-06, 07:45 AM
20 and in ny bars where the age is 21 to get in

Texas Golfer
12-15-06, 08:55 AM
Somehow, I don't think Tommie's picture is the real Miss USA.

eastdallasloco
12-15-06, 09:05 AM
if your a hot girl the 21 rule is subjective

turk4037
12-15-06, 09:32 AM
It is.

Somehow, I don't think Tommie's picture is the real Miss USA.

BUGWBBear
12-15-06, 09:35 AM
Twenty year old Tara Conner, a Kentucky native, may be stripped of her "Miss USA" crown. Apparently due to "behavioral and personal issues". Rumor has it she has been a little rowdy and had more than a few drinks at some New York City bars. If she does get the boot, I only hope she enjoys the success that Vanessa Williams has.

It took Penthouse Magazine to kill it for Vanessa.

SoTexBear
12-15-06, 09:58 AM
TG,

As Turk mentioned. It is the real Miss USA. Hard to believe, isn't it? In the past Miss USA winners were pretty. She's hot.

Yogi
12-15-06, 10:46 AM
Does this mean that Miss West Virginia will now get the crown?

That's just what we need: a Miss USA with even fewer teeth!

Starr ChamBear
12-15-06, 10:52 AM
That's just what we need: a Miss USA with even fewer teeth!

Wouldnt that make her Miss England?

Yogi
12-15-06, 11:00 AM
Wouldnt that make her Miss England?

Miss England actually has all her teeth; they're just huge, crooked, and brown.

CLBear
12-15-06, 11:13 AM
Since when did Miss USA's have fake boobs? Is there some rule where you have to be natural?

Yogi
12-15-06, 11:19 AM
Now, how is Miss Kentucky related to the last Miss Kentucky, Crystal Meth?

PA

Mr. Sterling
12-15-06, 01:37 PM
This was the runner up.

http://www.goldclubcabaret.com/swf/madison.html

JETHRO
12-15-06, 01:43 PM
Miss America is the classic competition we grew up with...where the girls are pretty.

Miss USA is the alternate where contestants have a boat-load of surgery and have probably already posed for Penthouse. Doesn't Trump own the Miss USA pagaent?

ATL Bear
12-15-06, 03:37 PM
The word "Smokin" just doesn't do her justice.

http://www.missosology.org/missuniverse06/taraswimsuit.html

Jack Bauer
12-15-06, 03:40 PM
Miss America is the girl you want to marry..

Miss USA is the the girl you want to....well, you get the idea.

Shelby's Friend
12-15-06, 03:41 PM
Unfortunately, since she is light-years more attractive than Tina Fey, she is:

a) Dumb as a stump
b) Extremely untalented
c) Unfunny to the nth degree

Oh well, maybe she can grow uglier (and therefore smarter, more talented, and funnier) as she gets older. This whole gettin-kicked-outta-Miss-USA thing is an outstanding first step.

Bexar Fan
12-15-06, 03:46 PM
This whole gettin-kicked-outta-Miss-USA thing is an outstanding first step.
.......'cause Vanessa Williams IS smokin' HOT!

Yogi
12-15-06, 03:55 PM
Unfortunately, since she is light-years more attractive than Tina Fey, she is:

a) Dumb as a stump
b) Extremely untalented
c) Unfunny to the nth degree

Oh, admit it, Shelby, you'd cut off your arm to make a sandwich for her... ;)

ghost dog
12-15-06, 05:12 PM
OMFG

miss usa is usually smokin but this babe is out of this world!

4betterorworse
12-15-06, 10:13 PM
she wasn't just acting wild and drunk. she was flashing guys too.

Tiny Elvis
12-15-06, 10:35 PM
Here's to hot chicks with low morals!

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
12-15-06, 10:42 PM
she wasn't just acting wild and drunk. she was flashing guys too.

You gotta problem with that?

I don't. Obviously Donald Trump does. It's official. Donald is an old fart!

4betterorworse
12-15-06, 11:04 PM
absolutely, posititly not

Texas Golfer
12-15-06, 11:15 PM

On a serious note, she left The Donald no choice. The rules are explicit. She violated almost all of them to include failing to show for photo shoots and public appearances. If he doesn't strip her of her crown, he sets the precedence for future winners that the rules are of no consequence. If he doesn't take away her title and punishes a future winner for these offenses, he opens himself to a major lawsuit.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
12-15-06, 11:19 PM
absolutely, posititly not

Methinks a babe with a tiara, t!ts, and tequila is much more fun than

the one with a crown, caviar, and Cabernet Sauvignon.

To each his own.

Ghostrider
12-16-06, 09:06 AM
On a serious note, she left The Donald no choice. The rules are explicit. She violated almost all of them to include failing to show for photo shoots and public appearances. If he doesn't strip her of her crown, he sets the precedence for future winners that the rules are of no consequence. If he doesn't take away her title and punishes a future winner for these offenses, he opens himself to a major lawsuit.
You are no fun

Ghostrider
12-16-06, 09:07 AM
This was the runner up.

http://www.goldclubcabaret.com/swf/madison.html
uhhhh which location is that?

Texas Golfer
12-16-06, 09:43 AM
You are no fun

Fun is if she and I were partying together in NYC.

Grace Anne
12-16-06, 09:47 AM
Now, how is Miss Kentucky related to the last Miss Kentucky, Crystal Meth?

PA

:lol: :lol: :lol:

4betterorworse
12-16-06, 10:23 AM
Methinks a babe with a tiara, t!ts, and tequila is much more fun than

the one with a crown, caviar, and Cabernet Sauvignon.

To each his own.

methinks i was agreeing with you

NYCBEAR
12-17-06, 07:33 PM
She actually used to lived in the building next door to me.

December 16, 2006 -- Hard-partying Miss USA Tara Conner was booted out of her ritzy Trump Place apartment and fled the Big Apple to her tiny Kentucky hometown with her reputation in shambles, as reports swirled yesterday that her runner-up had already been tapped to replace her.

"She does not live here anymore," said a doorman at the posh Upper West Side property, where the Miss USA winner is given an apartment every year. "She is not allowed any where on Trump property. She is certainly not allowed to come back. I don't think it was her choice, really."

Miss USA pageant boss Donald Trump said pageant officials were continuing to "study the situation," and wouldn't make an announcement until next Tuesday. But gossip Web site TMZ.com reported that Conner's runner-up, Miss California Tamiko Nash had been told to prepare to take the coveted Miss USA 2006 tiara.

A source said pageant officials had requested that Conner submit to testing for recreational drugs.

Conner returned to her hometown of Russell Springs, Ky. (population 2,399), sources said. The phones rang unanswered at both her mother and father's homes. A woman who answered the phone at her aunt's home declined to comment.

As word spread of Conner's presumed fall from grace, tales of her being blinded by the bright lights of the Big Apple and succumbing to wild escapades of clubbing, sex and drug abuse emerged.

"She has a really bad drug problem. Everyone at Miss USA hated her. She slept with [Blink 182's] Travis Barker and she sleeps with all the club promoters," said one source.

She has also been linked romantically to two of the owners of the club Stereo, MTV veejay Damien Fahey, American Idol host Ryan Seacrest, and DJ AM's assistant.

"She was latching onto a crew of promoters because she had no other friends and she was using them for drugs," a friend said. "She started utilizing hip New York City people in the night-life scene to feed her addictions."

"I cut her off when she started leeching off all the other people I introduced her to."

Two other sources said Conner had a reputation for lewd behavior in club bathrooms.

"She always went the extra mile," said one pal.

There were also indications that the small-town Kentucky girl's "alarming behavior" predated her taking the Miss USA throne. A friend said that back home in the hills of Kentucky, Conner also had a taste for recreational drugs.

"She always partied. She's had deep-rooted difficulties," the friend said.

Ironically, during the competition for the Miss USA crown in April, Conner said she thought the behavior of today's pop idols like Paris Hilton and Britney Spears had gotten too over the top.

"I think they are getting a little bit too much edgy [sic]. I think that they are a little bit too much risqué," she said. "I think they need to tone it down a bit."

One friend said Conner had a very competitive personality that drove her toward the Miss USA title - but wasn't so interested in being the pageant queen, and often complained about what was required of her.

"She always complained how it was a pain in the ass to wake up in the morning and she had to get crazy s - - - done to her teeth," the friend said. "The girl can wake up in the morning and flip a switch and change into Miss USA. Honestly, she's kind of like Lindsay Lohan."

jana.winter@nypost.com

NY Post Link (http://www.nypost.com/php/pfriendly/print.php?url=http://www.nypost.com/seven/12162006/news/nationalnews/there_she_goes__mess_usa_nationalnews_jana_winter_ and_lukas_i__alpert.htm)

BaylorBabe
12-18-06, 08:18 AM
Why do all these pretty girls love Travis Barker? He always looks like he hasn't showered in a week. Ug.

Trader Bear
12-18-06, 10:22 AM
Just returned from NYC where I attempted to console Tara before she fled for Kentucky. She's heartbroken, but I gave her a chance to let her mind wander from her troubles and feel the love of a good man with a Long Paddle. then I cooked some jambalaya.

BrooksBearLives
12-18-06, 10:29 AM
just because the paddle burns... doesn't mean its jumbalaya

JETHRO
12-18-06, 10:54 AM
It is funny how many refer to "Beauty Pagaents" as "Scholarship Pagaents." Uhh...this one does not appear too bright and while many Miss America women are at major universities, this girl was at community college. I wonder what she did in the "talent" portion of the competition....

piratestef
12-18-06, 07:30 PM
"I think they are getting a little bit too much edgy [sic]. I think that they are a little bit too much risqué," she said. "I think they need to tone it down a bit."

...and such wonderful beauty queen grammar! :puke: "Scholarship pageant" my hindquarters.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
12-18-06, 08:41 PM
...and such wonderful beauty queen grammar! :puke: "Scholarship pageant" my hindquarters.

Oh C'mon Stef! I'll bet you don't even think the food is good at Hooters!!!

piratestef
12-18-06, 08:48 PM
Oh C'mon Stef! I'll bet you don't even think the food is good at Hooters!!!

But the food is good at Hooters! I'm just sick of a beauty pageant--which I have no beef against whatsoever--getting called a scholarship pageant when beauty ends up over brains so many times. It's not a battle of brains. It's a battle of beauty. Fess up to the cheesefest it is and continue. The "scholarship contest" label is just a politically-correct load of poo-poo.

It's just time for the rest of the world to admit that they like pretty people, and liking pretty people isn't a bad, evil, or even shallow thing. It's human nature, dagnabbit!

BrooksBearLives
12-19-06, 10:42 AM
Scholarships...

one sweaty single at a time...

ybbodeus
12-19-06, 10:57 AM
I was hoping there were some "Sniff the glove" photos of this lass.

DONNIE D
12-19-06, 11:38 AM
Donald is giving her a second chance!!! And a key to his apt. said: he'll be there at 6.

Sorry that was Bill Clinton.:lol:

HoustonMedBear
12-19-06, 11:46 AM
I wonder what she did in the "talent" portion of the competition....

i have a few ideas in mind, and it involves trump and a locked door, ok the door MIGHT be unlocked.

this whole thing doesn't really bother me much. tons of people drink underage...it's not a recent phenomena or anything. it's not like Miss America does ANYTHING besides standing still and smiling.

LTbear
12-19-06, 12:07 PM

A Miss USA.. twenty years old.. drinks a lot.. gets "rowdy"...

where can I find this woman? I think she may be my soul-mate. :bounce:

Allie Holcomb
12-19-06, 12:53 PM
Babe--I'm with you on the Travis Barker thing. He's just so unattractive, weighs about 120 and looks strung-out constantly. Why?! I don't get the attraction there at all. If you're going to go for a Blink guy, go for Mark. ;)

She is a pretty, pretty girl.

BaylorBabe
12-19-06, 01:45 PM
We have such good taste Allie. What are these girls thinking? :lol:

ybbodeus
12-19-06, 03:34 PM
A Miss USA.. twenty years old.. drinks a lot.. gets "rowdy"...

where can I find this woman? I think she may be my soul-mate. :bounce:

Apparently you can find her in New York City bars, LT.

BaylorBabe
12-19-06, 03:59 PM
Soon enough you'll be finding her at Betty Ford or some similar rehab joint. rehab is for quitters, Bah.

LTbear
12-19-06, 04:41 PM
Apparently you can find her in New York City bars, LT.
I've been considering doing my graduate work at Boston College. I think I just made up my mind. :cool:

Solan=Christ!!!
12-19-06, 04:53 PM
I've been considering doing my graduate work at Boston College. I think I just made up my mind. :cool:

You will not be disappointed. They rival Baylor women. :lick:

Pretty_N_Pink
12-19-06, 06:21 PM
Is this thread really up to three pages? Why is this news?

caseman
12-19-06, 06:43 PM
Why do all these pretty girls love Travis Barker? He always looks like he hasn't showered in a week. Ug.

Tattoos and mohawk = bad boy cred. Add that with his incredibly cheesy romantic stuff he used to do in that reality show with his old playmate wife and I can see why the chicks go for him. A bad boy with a heart. :puke:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
12-19-06, 07:40 PM
Newsflash!! Newsflash!! Tara has a press conference today with "The Donald" and she will keep her crown after going into a drug and alcohol rehab program. She tearfully admits to her underage drinking. Trump refers to her as the next "Comeback Kid." Maybe Donald isn't the old fart I thought he was.

HoustonMedBear
12-19-06, 08:07 PM
i find her going to rehab laughable. most of the guys in my class have been drinking since they were 15, and none of them need to go to rehab. she doesn't need to be in rehab, she needs to be in school.....with me.

LTbear
12-20-06, 07:25 PM
You will not be disappointed. They rival Baylor women. :lick:

My God... is that possibe?

Santa Claus
12-20-06, 07:29 PM
My God... is that possibe?

No. Why do you think Santa's a Baylor fan?

This Miss USA ho ho ho is getting nothing but reindeer turds for giving Santa crabs last year. Ho ho NO!

JETHRO
12-21-06, 10:01 AM
MADD dropped affliation with Miss Teen USA because the last two were caught drinking...

91Bear
12-23-06, 11:37 PM
http://splashnewsonline.blogspot.com/2003/12/photos-that-stripped-ms-nevada-of-her.html