PDA

View Full Version : Best part about Friday Mornings?

BrooksBearLives
12-15-06, 10:04 AM
Thinking about the dreams I had on Thursday night involving Tina Fey.

Don't ask me why. But baby-girl is too fine. I'd cut off my arm to give her a sandwhich.

She's cute. She's wicked-smart. She's funny and laid-back. She's confident but self-effacing. She's fearless, but not cold.

Fellas and Fellets... I think I'm in love.

Texas Golfer
12-15-06, 10:16 AM
She does have the "girl next door" attractiveness to her.

BrooksBearLives
12-15-06, 10:25 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/41/Fey-BUST.jpg

http://www.brendanmckillip.com/blog/images/tina_fey.jpg

http://www.bartcop.com/tina-fey-writing.jpg

http://www.collectivelymad.com/images/babes/tina_fey.jpg

http://www.bartcop.com/tina_Fey_4.jpg

BrooksBearLives
12-15-06, 02:18 PM
www.nbc.com

watch 30Rock

Yogi
12-15-06, 02:40 PM
I'd cut off my arm to give her a sandwhich.

Okay, I have my new signature.

Now, an avatar... :)

BrooksBearLives
12-15-06, 02:49 PM
huh-uh

do tell

Yogi
12-15-06, 02:55 PM
Smart's okay, but if she breaks out into that "save the rainforest" garbage while you're out at dinner, I'd be sure to invest in a good gag.

BrooksBearLives
12-15-06, 02:58 PM
Hey... if I'm putting anything in her mouth...

JK

My love for her is pure

Shelby's Friend
12-15-06, 03:04 PM
If somebody paid me to do so, I could probably come up with the names of 300 women in less than 30 minutes who I consider to be more attractive than Tina Fey - Heck I work with 2, I'm married to 1, & 2 more live within 3 houses of me. My 20 year old daughter (who I'm not going to count, even though she is) has at least 10 friends who are, the teller I usually use at the bank is, and the manager of the place we buy most of our groceries is way prettier. Come to think of it, I could probably come up with 300 in about 10 minutes, or even less.

But that is whats great about life I guess. Everyone's taste is different. Carry on.

eastdallasloco
12-15-06, 03:13 PM
the italian looking chick on the office is the hottest girl on thurs night tv.

Shelby's Friend
12-15-06, 03:21 PM
Picky, picky, picky.

Let's see some pics, hotshot.

What part of "If somebody paid me to do so.." do you not understand?

I ain't workin for free bub.

Well, I'll give you a couple of freebies:

BrooksBearLives
12-15-06, 03:32 PM
What part of "If somebody paid me to do so.." do you not understand?

I ain't workin for free bub.

Well, I'll give you a couple of freebies:
Dude, those chicks are all bimbos.

They aren't funny. Of course, most women aren't. And ones that are, often come across as obnoxious. Ms Tina Fey does not.

I understand there are hot pieces of ass out there. Yes. Its true. But being gorgeous doesn't mean you're beautiful. I know I'm on a soapbox, but damn. All you really need is someone who's good looking "enough." If you can find someone that's funny, smart, but also has a good personality... AND they're fine. Which she is...

Charlize. Moron. (Choosing Aeon Flux?)
Ashley Judd -not as hot
those other two chicks. I'm guessing they're playboy models. Riiiiiiight. Geniuses with TONS of self-confidence.

Yawn.

Gimme a girl with a pair of glasses, a hot ass and a vocabulary, I'm done.

Bexar Fan
12-15-06, 03:33 PM
Done what?

BrooksBearLives
12-15-06, 03:36 PM
ohyouknownudgenudgenudge

kisses

Shelby's Friend
12-15-06, 03:50 PM
Charlize. Moron. (Choosing Aeon Flux?)
I've seen nothing to suggest that Charlize Theron is any less intelligent than the average human being

Ashley Judd -not as hot
Here is the point that you immediately lose credibility. Ashley Judd is at least 15 times hotter than Tina Fey. She's also a talented actress, smart, funny, and a massively rabid college basketball fan. You sir, are cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

those other two chicks. I'm guessing they're playboy models. Riiiiiiight. Geniuses with TONS of self-confidence.
No, they are not playboy models, although they look like them. One is Roslyn Sanchez - currently starring in "Without A Trace". She was also in "Rush Hour 2" and a couple of other things. Smokin' hot.
The other is Kelly Monaco, who currently stars in some daytime Soap Opera. She was the winner of the first "Dancing with the Stars" - also mega-hot.

Gimme a girl with a pair of glasses, a hot ass and a vocabulary, I'm done.The last pic is the girl RIGHT in front of Tina Fey in the rankings.

By the way, try to spell dunce correctly next time - its d-u-n-c-e not d-o-n-e.

BrooksBearLives
12-15-06, 04:03 PM
I've seen nothing to suggest that Charlize Theron is any less intelligent than the average human being

Here is the point that you immediately lose credibility. Ashley Judd is at least 15 times hotter than Tina Fey. She's also a talented actress, smart, funny, and a massively rabid college basketball fan. You sir, are cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

No, they are not playboy models, although they look like them. One is Roslyn Sanchez - currently starring in "Without A Trace". She was also in "Rush Hour 2" and a couple of other things. Smokin' hot.
The other is Kelly Monaco, who currently stars in some daytime Soap Opera. She was the winner of the first "Dancing with the Stars" - also mega-hot.

The last pic is the girl RIGHT in front of Tina Fey in the rankings.

By the way, try to spell dunce correctly next time - its d-u-n-c-e not d-o-n-e.
you're not that clever.

dunce? from done? LAME!

You have NOT seen anything from any of those chicks to suggest they're anything BUT dumb. They're all ACTRESSES! Tina Fey was head writer for one of the oldest, longest running comedies of all time. She's got game.

And something tells me that her name will still be in lights LONG after Judd and Rosalyn who-cares-what-her-name-is, are married to some hockey-player or future has-been.

And I don't find Ashley Judd to be that attractive. She looks like a million other movie stars.

Shelby's Friend
12-15-06, 04:22 PM
you're not that clever.

dunce? from done? LAME! Sorry, I admit that wasn't my best work

You have NOT seen anything from any of those chicks to suggest they're anything BUT dumb. They're all ACTRESSES! Tina Fey was head writer for one of the oldest, longest running comedies of all time. She's got game. Dude, there are ditzy actresses out there, but that does not mean every good looking woman in Hollywood is dumb any more than it means that every cheerleader at your high school was dumb.

I assume you are talking about SNL when it comes to her writing. Well, if you are were talking about 75-85, then that means something to me, but you're not. I personally have not found SNL to be funny for about 20 years - age difference I guess.

And something tells me that her name will still be in lights LONG after Judd and Rosalyn who-cares-what-her-name-is, are married to some hockey-player or future has-been.I've always liked you, so heres some advice - don't bet anything on this.

And I don't find Ashley Judd to be that attractive. She looks like a million other movie stars.Thank you for admitting that theres at least a million movie stars more attractive than Tina Fey.

Look, I'm cool with you liking Tina Fey - I'm just having a bit of fun before heading home here. I just don't find anything attractive about her. Like I said, thats why the human race is cool - everyone has different tastes.

BrooksBearLives
12-15-06, 04:24 PM
naw, naw, naw. I didn't take anything personally. I'm just joshing too.

But...

those chicks are ugly hose-beasts and Tina's all a woman could hope to be. I bow at her feet.

In Tina I trust. ;)

BrooksBearLives
12-15-06, 04:25 PM
Oh, and you're a complete moron stupid-fart-head for thinking anything else. ;)

Bexar Fan
12-15-06, 04:32 PM
In Tina I trust. ;)
Statman.....is that you?

Bexar Fan
12-15-06, 04:33 PM
Oh, and you're a complete moron stupid-fart-head for thinking anything else. ;)
No Stats here!

I apologize.

Shelby's Friend
12-15-06, 04:38 PM
Minimal conviviality in that post BBBBBLLLL (or whatever it is you go by). Here's the deal. If you sign up for my next FCA* seminar, I promise that I'll ask Santa to bring you a special present this year.

I'm thinking something along the lines of him bringing you a batch of good taste in women.

*Forum Conviviality Awareness

BrooksBearLives
12-15-06, 04:44 PM
hahhaha I'm TOTALLY Joshin'!

You have to know that. Its INHERENTLY ludacris to tell someone their preference/opinion is wrong. And obviously I didn't expect everyone to agree with me or I wouldn't have had to state my case in my first post.

Tina's too fine.

Kisses,

Solan=Christ!!!
12-15-06, 05:05 PM
You only like her because you're geeky. I bet you have a huge crush on Morgan Webb too.

Nerd.

BrooksBearLives
12-15-06, 05:08 PM
four-eyes

Texas Golfer
12-15-06, 05:48 PM
Wow. This thread turned sophomoric real quickly. "My girl is prettier than your girl"? C'mon, guys.

BrooksBearLives
12-15-06, 05:50 PM
i don't know that the thread really had all that much to start of with... lol

whatever, turd. ;)

BrooksBearLives
12-15-06, 06:03 PM
douche-bags, everyone!

Naw, Shelby's just trolling. And TG is a lover of women like the french love wine and the irish love being drunk.

TG knows what's what.

And everyone knows about the Tina

robby44
12-15-06, 09:06 PM
BBL
No love for Rachel Dratch?

Maxwell's Silver Hammer
12-15-06, 11:35 PM
1. Tina Fey is not the most attractive woman discussed in this thread, but she's still outta my league.

2. "Ludacris" is a rapper, not an adjective.

BrooksBearLives
12-17-06, 04:53 PM
1. Tina Fey is not the most attractive woman discussed in this thread, but she's still outta my league.

2. "Ludacris" is a rapper, not an adjective.

1. sorta true and true

2. this shows how little you know about rap... and how sometimes I mis-spell things on purpose because I think they're funny... but it is an adjective.

go clean your chalkboards or something

Allie Holcomb
10-12-07, 08:37 AM
BBL
No love for Rachel Dratch?

:lol2 Hilarious as usual, Robby.

caseman
10-12-07, 08:45 AM
You only like her because you're geeky. I bet you have a huge crush on Morgan Webb too.

Nerd.

Count me in. I <3 Morgan Webb.

BrooksBearLives
10-12-07, 08:56 AM
Count me in. I <3 Morgan Webb.

Oh Jesus... I had to look her up...

That said, I'm glad I did...

billytheskink
10-12-07, 11:47 PM
Who the heck is Morgan Webb?

BrooksBearLives
10-13-07, 01:27 AM
She's a gamer chick/journalist.

Tina's hotter because what she does requires real cerebral talent.