PDA

View Full Version : House, MD

BaylorGuy314
12-15-06, 05:07 PM
Inspired by the Jennifer Morrison thread...

Any big House fans here?

I've never been a big fan of many TV series. Most of my TV watching consists of sports, news, and a couple of adult animated shows (Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, etc).

That being said, I've really taken a liking to House in the past 6 months or so and find myself catching every episode.

Personally, I think the acting is superb, although I'm sure some will disagree. I know their solutions to problems or the problems themselves are sometimes overexaggerated or flawed, but it's still very fascinating to me.

Any one else?

biggmatt24
12-15-06, 05:15 PM
House is good, but I like both The Unit and 24 are better.

This season of House has been a little more contiguous between the episodes than the previous seasons. It used to be as if each show was independent of the others, with maybe a small thread that passed from one episode to the next. This season has House's drug ordeal which is in every episode and brings a little more continuity to the season.

Next to 24, which is awesome, The Unit is my favorite show on TV. The show is based on Delta Force and the book written by Eric Haney about it.

Texas Golfer
12-15-06, 05:50 PM
House, 24, and The Unit are three of my favorites.

Solan=Christ!!!
12-15-06, 05:55 PM
I only started watching it at the end of last season, but I'm hooked. Great show.

BearFan04
12-15-06, 06:25 PM
House is easily the best show on TV right now.

BUGWBBear
12-15-06, 07:31 PM
The actor playing him (House), was funny as hell in the British 'Blackadder' series. I somehow never get around to seeing the show on a consistent basis though.