PDA

View Full Version : Chia Pet or the Clapper?

ScottS
12-21-06, 09:41 PM
I've got a little bit of Christmas shopping left to do. If you wanted to really leave an impression would you get someone a Chia Pet or the Clapper?

LinuxBear
12-21-06, 09:49 PM
Spend a little bit more and rush order a BHJ.

{ BHJ nodding }

Or maybe a Puffalump. They're on sale at Target.

{ Cow mooing }

- KKM

piratestef
12-21-06, 09:53 PM
Amen to KKM's suggestions. Who (aside from TG or Trader) wouldn't want a Puffalump?

LinuxBear
12-21-06, 09:57 PM
Third suggestion: A delightful rubber chicken. Hours of funs await!

{ William nodding. }

- LFS

BearChick
12-21-06, 10:36 PM
Get a Chia character like Chia Garfield or Chia Bart Simpson.

El Oso
12-22-06, 05:42 AM
your getting somebody the clap?

bigc
12-22-06, 08:32 AM
your getting somebody the clap?

It's the gift that keeps giving...

Santa Claus
12-22-06, 12:24 PM
I'd rather give someone reindeer sh!t than the clap, man.

You're gettin' coal.

PapaBearcat
12-23-06, 08:38 PM
Its gotta be the Cha - Cha - Cha Chia!!!!

saabing bear
12-23-06, 09:59 PM
Depends on the message you want to convey to the recipient. Giving someone a chia pet tells the giftee "You're a dork," whereas giving a clapper expresses the thought, "You're a very old dork who could fall and never get up again without help from EMS." Subtle differences but important.

BaylorOkie
12-24-06, 08:48 PM
Its gotta be the Cha - Cha - Cha Chia!!!!

That's how I pronounce Kia. Every time I see one of those friggin' cars.

wantsBU2win
12-26-06, 11:31 AM
just don't give the clap for Christmas

BaylorBabe
12-26-06, 12:08 PM
I would be kinda excited for a Chia Pet but then again I am a total dork and I am ok with that :lol:

DONNIE D
12-26-06, 12:41 PM
If you wanted to really leave an impression would you get someone a Chia Pet or the Clapper?

You've got to be kidding me!!!:lol: :lol:

piratestef
12-26-06, 01:18 PM
Seriously, if this is for Donnie or LT, you might as well skip the Chia and get an agave plant.

DONNIE D
12-26-06, 01:24 PM
Seriously, if this is for Donnie or LT, you might as well skip the Chia and get an agave plant.I can't wait till your of age.

tornado
12-26-06, 02:06 PM
I hope you got the chia pet....more specifically, the chia bull from amazon.com

Product Description
Bring a fearsome bull into your home! It probably would not be wise to bring a large, ill-tempered bull into your home. It would probably smash all the furniture, and it would cost a fortune to feed it. Also, where would it sleep at night? The Chia Bull is the fun, easy and simple way to grow a lush green houseplant using the classic Chia planter method with a fearsome raging bull design!

BONUS Chia Alarm Clock! Did you know that Chia is celebrating its 25th anniversary? As Chias gift to you, when you order your Chia Bull, you will receive a commemorative bonus Chia Alarm Clock absolutely free! The Chia Alarm Clock plays the classic Chia theme song when it goes off, and is a handy helper to have around the house too! It's our bonus gift to you to help celebrate Chias 25th anniversary!