PDA

View Full Version : International Star Registry???

PhiChi56
12-31-06, 11:27 PM
WTF is that? Did anybody else see the commercial for it?

BearChick
12-31-06, 11:30 PM
Didn't see the commercial, but my parents bought me the name rights to a star back in 2nd grade. Somewhere out there (I've got coordinates) there is a star named BearChick. (Okay, it's my real name, but still...)

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
01-01-07, 01:50 PM
Didn't see the commercial, but my parents bought me the name rights to a star back in 2nd grade. Somewhere out there (I've got coordinates) there is a star named BearChick. (Okay, it's my real name, but still...)

I've got some bad news for you. The International Star Registry recently declared your star "abandoned" since you have never visited. They put it back in the star pool. It was recently purchased by young GJK Jr. who gave it to his hot girlfriend for her birthday.

Sorry about that.

RD2 :headache:

Waymond Bear1
01-01-07, 03:00 PM
That's really romantic...set out a telescope on the back deck, have your woman look through it, crack open some good wine and say it's hers. I like it.

LordByron
01-01-07, 04:26 PM
My grandchildren got a star named for me last Christmas. I was thrilled. They named it Grandpa.

G&G Hustler
01-02-07, 08:36 AM
Is there an International Black Hole registry yet? There are a few ex-girlfriends I'd like to name a few after, having had my soul sucked dry on numerous occasions.

BaylorBabe
01-02-07, 09:20 AM
:lol: G&G.