PDA

View Full Version : StatMan's 1st post in 2007!

StatMan
01-02-07, 01:41 PM
After spending New Year's Eve and the morning of New Year's Day with a few friends from church at a lakehouse enjoying food, fun, fellowship, and fireworks (I even learned how to use a 12-gauge shot gun!) about 30 miles from Waco, StatMan is back, and ready to have a better 2007, than 2007. Those of us who have made New Year's resolutions, please use the love and grace of God to make those promises a reality. :)

Solan=Christ!!!
01-02-07, 01:48 PM
I even learned how to use a 12-gauge shot gun!

Is anyone else now investing in kevlar?

DONNIE D
01-02-07, 01:58 PM
Sounds like I need to check with my brother at Laguna Park, to see if all his windows are still intack.:lol:

FIJIFan
01-02-07, 02:07 PM
Sounds like I need to check with my brother at Laguna Park, to see if all his windows are still intack.:lol:

You better make sure they are intact from the storms this weekend as well!

Although a friend of mine in Laguna Park said the storms went just east of there...but did some damage to his farmland.

El Oso
01-02-07, 05:22 PM
I hope StatMan's new job isnt in the post office

Ross Speight
01-02-07, 05:30 PM
My brother called me "Mrs. Statman" today.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
01-02-07, 08:55 PM
(I even learned how to use a 12-gauge shot gun!)

Damn StatMan!

I was really hopeful that you were going to tell us you learned how to use something else on New Year's Eve! Oh well. The year is young.

God bless you StatMan. Best of luck to you in 2007.

RD2 :headache:

Hometown Bear
01-03-07, 11:23 PM
After spending New Year's Eve and the morning of New Year's Day with a few friends from church at a lakehouse enjoying food, fun, fellowship, and fireworks (I even learned how to use a 12-gauge shot gun!) about 30 miles from Waco, StatMan is back, and ready to have a better 2007, than 2007. Those of us who have made New Year's resolutions, please use the love and grace of God to make those promises a reality. :)

Several things bug me about StatMan's post:

1.) StatMan shooting any type of gun not connected to a video game is pretty disturbing. :eek:

2.) StatMan made his first typo of the year as he hopes this 2007 is better than last 2007. If you are comparing BC to AD...I would say this one will probably be better, but I don't think you are old enough to have lived in both. Did you mean 2006? :confused:

3.) THE MOST IMPORTANT: We don't know what resolutions StatMan made, but you can be pretty sure that the Baylor Bears (pick any sport), Houston Astros, and Houston Texans will be impacted by this action. :mad:

BHJ
01-03-07, 11:35 PM
Is anyone else now investing in kevlar?

:lol: