01-02-07, 10:17 PM
He's such a spazz.

Jack Bauer
01-02-07, 10:33 PM
That spin move he did...
G.....A.....Y.

Waymond Bear1
01-02-07, 10:37 PM
I think his whole act is gay. Hicks needs to take the rabid chihuahua off his cock before he comes onstage.

eastdallasloco
01-02-07, 10:48 PM
He sucks the least of all those idol homos

Waymond Bear1
01-02-07, 10:58 PM
all the idol homos suck.

all of them. there is no better or worse. they all suck. even carrie underwood's whiny-ass voice. Pure suck.

JETHRO
01-02-07, 11:40 PM
I'm thinking of paying Ruben Studdard to sit on him. That'll shut hiim up....

Waymond Bear1
01-03-07, 12:09 AM
I'm thinking of paying Ruben Studdard to sit on him. That'll shut hiim up....

But who will shut Ruben up?

Oh that's right, little big boy disappeared because idle didn't work for him.

Well, that takes care of two nuisances. How do you get ris of the rest?

North Star
01-03-07, 12:00 PM
I thought A.I. was one of the most watched TV shows? I guess it's not as popular as it seems.

Waymond Bear1
01-03-07, 01:59 PM
Sure it's popular...with "the gays."

And screaming teenagers.

That's a big part of the population nowadays, but it doesn't make it good.

eastdallasloco
01-03-07, 02:08 PM
i have never watched one entire episode. i was forced against my will to watch a performance w/ my gf and her mother once.

ybbodeus
01-03-07, 02:11 PM
Who knew that Fox bought the rights to the BCS so it could force its damned IDOLS on us???? Sickening!

I miss the old days....Sugar on ABC (sometimes new year's eve, other times new year's day), Cotton on CBS, then Rose/Orange on NBC. You only had to change the channel twice.

You can blame the whole thing on the Fiesta Bowl plugging itself into the New Year's picture to promote that home state freak of theirs Frank Kush and squad. It sorta went downhill from there, New Year's Day and Arizona State football.

G&G Hustler
01-03-07, 04:47 PM
That truck commercial (Ford?) with Hicks is a disaster -- almost as bad as the Clark Motors commercial on 1660 AM. What was Ford thinking? (Cue Chevy, Dodge, truck owners...).

ybbodeus
01-03-07, 05:22 PM
The states of Alabama, Georgia & Mississippi elected that sack of $hit to the title; the only one worth his or her salt was the lovely young Cali girl, but even then I don't see her being successful in the long term, the little lard a$$.

I hate that the piece of $hit show starts back up in less than two weeks, and that my kids will pitch a fit to watch it. "Daddy's going to Ron's Pub for an hour; call me when sanity is restored!"

I know; grow a pair!