PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Dieters--Whats for lunch today?????

FIJIFan
01-04-07, 12:40 PM
Lean Gormet Salisbury Steak and mashed potatoes...

It's, at the least, edible.

ymbear
01-04-07, 12:42 PM
Subway

caseman
01-04-07, 12:49 PM
quarter pounder with cheese (no onion)

DONNIE D
01-04-07, 12:50 PM
SubwayJarred, is that you?:lol:

jstins
01-04-07, 01:02 PM
Lean Cuisine Brick Oven BBQ Chicken Pizza

BearTooth
01-04-07, 01:17 PM
Tuna salad on an avacado half.

ecow
01-04-07, 01:36 PM
If your going to waste time on a diet, waste it on this one or at least read the book:

Fat Flush Plan (http://www.amazon.com/Fat-Flush-Plan-Louise-Gittleman/dp/0071383832/sr=8-1/qid=1167938774/ref=pd_bbs_1/105-1469129-4426864?ie=UTF8&s=books)
There is a lot of things that can be learned from this book even if you don't do the diet.

The basic idea is don't eat dumb stuff (and some stuff you don't realize is dumb like wheat bread). Avoid sources of artificial hormones. Eat organic veggies/meat. Avoid food allergies (most of us have them but don't know it).

My lunch was a Chik Fil'A sandwich (yes I know I just violated everything).

Breakfast was eggs scrambled with chopped onions, garlic, sautee'd spinach, chopped asparagus, with red pepper for more taste, and yes I actually liked it.

BearChick
01-04-07, 02:13 PM
Fat Flush Plan and its companion, The One Day Detox Diet are both must-reads if you are dieting. Actually, if you eat at all, you should read it. You don't have to be dieting. It's just smart information for healthy, non-toxic eating.

As for me, I'm having a chocolate protein shake. Mmmm.

Jack Bauer
01-04-07, 02:16 PM
Weight Watchers..

Trader Bear
01-04-07, 02:18 PM
3 real tinga quesadillas (chipotle brisket). Not the Tex-Mex things that resemble a pizza, but the genuine article. Essentially they are soft tacos with some chihuahua cheese. Also had some Mexican rice.

I am in day 3 or 4 of my annual cleansing.

Bexar Fan
01-04-07, 02:23 PM
Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, corn, and peach cobbler.....

.....what's it to ya??!

DONNIE D
01-04-07, 02:32 PM
Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, corn, and peach cobbler.....

.....what's it to ya??!:lol: Now there's a man that knows how to diet!!!

Pretty_N_Pink
01-04-07, 02:39 PM
I haven't eaten much more than a granola bar or two and a packet of oatmeal for a week and it seems to be working... but that's only b/c I've been sick. When I do eat, the Budget Gourmet, Michellena's and Lean Cuisines are it when it comes to frozen meals. They taste good, fill me up and are inexpensive. The Lean Cuisine/Stouffer's paninnis are wonderful and the Budget Gourmet pizzas are great, as are the lasagna and spaghetti and meat sauce. I stay away from frozen meals with chicken and most of the ones with anykind of meat. Outside of that, cheese from Central Market on low-fat Triscuits, CM fresh fruit and their Chicken Apricot Almond salad (in moderation, of course).

UGH... now I feel sick.

DONNIE D
01-04-07, 02:42 PM
I haven't eaten much more than a granola bar or two and a packet of oatmeal for a week and it seems to be working... but that's only b/c I've been sick. When I do eat, the Budget Gourmet, Michellena's and Lean Cuisines are it when it comes to frozen meals. They taste good, fill me up and are inexpensive. The Lean Cuisine/Stouffer's paninnis are wonderful and the Budget Gourmet pizzas are great, as are the lasagna and spaghetti and meat sauce. I stay away from frozen meals with chicken and most of the ones with anykind of meat. Outside of that, cheese from Central Market on low-fat Triscuits, CM fresh fruit and their Chicken Apricot Almond salad (in moderation, of course).

UGH... now I feel sick.:lol: :lol: Damn girl, where's the grease??? Pork Fat Rules!!! No wonder your sick.

saabing bear
01-04-07, 06:25 PM
I decided I need more exercise, so I've taken up aerobic eating.

ghost dog
01-04-07, 08:37 PM
chicken greek salad w/feta cheese and mixed greens.

had a partial bowl of torilla sopa...

Ghostrider
01-04-07, 10:40 PM
Had to do something quick b/c I had a 3 pm meeting....went to Boston Market

BUGWBBear
01-05-07, 02:35 AM
Sea salt. I'll get to the chips later....