PDA

View Full Version : Spouse Cheating: Would you Divorce?

green
01-07-07, 11:16 PM
If your wife or husband cheated on you would you get a divorce? Why or why not? Has anyone been through something like this? Please leave details or anything you feel that may be useful for this thread.

BearChick
01-07-07, 11:25 PM
Not again.

Why are people being asked to spill details of their private lives on a message board to someone with 7 posts? Something is so bizarre about these threads.

BUGWBBear
01-07-07, 11:26 PM
Not again.

Why are people being asked to spill details of their private lives on a message board to someone with 7 posts? Something is so bizarre about these threads.

BEAR-ry bizzare. I think the prof will return, thinking he's fooled you once again.

Solan=Christ!!!
01-07-07, 11:29 PM
Please stop.

Talk to your supervising professor, then develop a research proposal that actually makes a scrap of sense.

piratestef
01-08-07, 01:14 AM
Please stop.

Talk to your supervising professor, then develop a research proposal that actually makes a scrap of sense.

Yes.

Especially if this is just to set up an alternate screen-name for dodgeball announcements. Go to a dodgeball forum, please.

(Or confine it to one thread--Insights on Dodgeball?)

ghost dog
01-08-07, 09:00 AM
Why are you folks getting so flustered about this subject?

Yogi
01-08-07, 09:05 AM
Like the majority of the posters here, I'd probably stay with her and invite the other woman in for a threesome.

Maybe we could all move to Utah or something...

fubar
01-08-07, 09:15 AM
Like the majority of the posters here, I'd probably stay with her and invite the other woman in for a threesome.

Maybe we could all move to Utah or something...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that Yogi has framed the issue so well, so to speak, the critical question becomes crystal clear: Just how good lookin' is this other woman?

DONNIE D
01-08-07, 09:22 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that Yogi has framed the issue so well, so to speak, the critical question becomes crystal clear: Just how good lookin' is this other woman?:lol: Fubar, what if it's a man??? oh shi*!!! Yogi might be going sideways on us. Everyone knows that if a woman is messing with another woman, it's not an affair, just a party.

eastdallasloco
01-08-07, 09:29 AM
crystal meth in the bathtub, blood splattered in the sink
ridin around in the aftermath is so much better these days

blindsweathog
01-08-07, 11:42 AM
If your wife or husband cheated on you would you get a divorce?

This question is a little too vague, as "cheating" can mean many things to different people. Is it actually being with another person? Is another person required at all?

For instance, one time I came back early from a trip and found my wife in bed with our dog and a jar of peanut butter. Is that considered cheating under this definition? I need to know before I cast my vote.

DONNIE D
01-08-07, 11:45 AM
I'm so glad ESQ. is back. Maybe he will fix these polls.:)

piratestef
01-08-07, 01:15 PM
This question is a little too vague, as "cheating" can mean many things to different people. Is it actually being with another person? Is another person required at all?

For instance, one time I came back early from a trip and found my wife in bed with our dog and a jar of peanut butter. Is that considered cheating under this definition? I need to know before I cast my vote.

Wow...freudian slip, BSH_Esq. Your wife? Are you still "experimenting" with lesbianism or should I just ignore that little line?

blindsweathog
01-08-07, 03:22 PM
Wow...freudian slip, BSH. Your wife? Are you still "experimenting" with lesbianism or should I just ignore that little line?

I lived in Massachusetts at the time. And yes, part of the "experimentation" was a little more permanent, as I did take a wife. We're still legally married, although I have since moved to Texas (with the dog, but not her). She is still in Boston, and last I heard, had bought a Saint Bernard.

tommie
01-08-07, 03:25 PM
It depends on if she's good in bed. If she sucks in bed and is cheating that's unacceptable.

JETHRO
01-08-07, 03:30 PM
I have a confession....ghost dog is cheating with your wife.

BUG61
01-08-07, 03:33 PM

Depends on several factors including who was eating the peanut butter

tommie
01-08-07, 03:38 PM
Depends on several factors including who was eating the peanut butter
and the type of peanut butter

piratestef
01-08-07, 03:39 PM

Yup. It must've been one of those "commitment ceremonies in name only" kind of deal, BSH.

WacoGone
01-08-07, 05:26 PM
and the type of peanut butter
Which reminds me. I just saw some Jif the other day and recalled the "Choosy mothers choose Jif" ads and thought about how they really got mothers by the ovaries on that one. I mean, if you didn't buy the Jif, you just weren't CHOOSY!!!

tommie
01-08-07, 06:25 PM
Which reminds me. I just saw some Jif the other day and recalled the "Choosy mothers choose Jif" ads and thought about how they really got mothers by the ovaries on that one. I mean, if you didn't buy the Jif, you just weren't CHOOSY!!!
I choose Jif for that same reason. My baby is better then Peter Pan

Ross Speight
01-08-07, 07:03 PM
If your wife or husband cheated on you would you get a divorce? Why or why not? Has anyone been through something like this? Please leave details or anything you feel that may be useful for this thread.That happens to be none of your f***ing business, pal.

ScottS
01-08-07, 07:21 PM
Not many marriages can survive cheating. The Clintons were able to, but the percentage that can has to be low.

ghost dog
01-08-07, 07:39 PM

I did and let me tell ya she wasn't that good...

I can see why you aren't giving her any!

BaylorSR05
01-08-07, 08:23 PM
Choosy moms don't know ****, Peter Pan is the deal.

Ross Speight
01-08-07, 08:25 PM
I did and let me tell ya she wasn't that good...That's because I got to it first, Lil' Smoky.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
01-08-07, 08:31 PM
I did and let me tell ya she wasn't that good...

I can see why you aren't giving her any!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a response!!!!!!! I'm wiping red wine off of the monitor!!!!

RD2 :headache:

J.R.
01-08-07, 08:38 PM
Not many marriages can survive cheating. The Clintons were able to, but the percentage that can has to be low.you'd be suprised.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
01-08-07, 08:52 PM
Not many marriages can survive cheating. The Clintons were able to, but the percentage that can has to be low.

The more I learn about Hillary, the more forgiving I am of Bill.

El Oso
01-08-07, 10:26 PM
I thought he Clinton's were a business arrangement not a marriage

ghost dog
01-09-07, 12:16 AM
That's because I got to it first, Lil' Smoky.

ain't nothin little about my smoky!

ghost dog
01-09-07, 12:17 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a response!!!!!!! I'm wiping red wine off of the monitor!!!!

ahh dont waste the red wine my friend!!

J.R.
01-09-07, 07:47 AM
Seriously, JR. I'm sure the membership at Ringworm CC is great, but is it really worth it to share your wife with Owen Dale and Doug?
Esq,

Well, you see, know that I'm a full member down there Ringwood, Ofer and Doogie told me that wife swapping was part path to non-limpwristedness and that I would be part of the "old boys club"!! As a side note, she did say that they both suffer from "small pecker syndrome".

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
01-09-07, 09:42 AM
It depends on if she's good in bed. If she sucks in bed and is cheating that's unacceptable.

:supereek: :lol: :lol: Sounds like a keeper to me. I have always been more concerned with how my wife behaves when I am home then how she behaves when I am away.

BaylorBabe
01-09-07, 03:24 PM

piratestef
01-10-07, 02:08 AM
CREEPY!

hubba hubba bu
01-10-07, 01:21 PM
from rd2:

"The more I learn about Hillary, the more forgiving I am of Bill."

Hillary's next book:

"It Takes a Village....To Keep an Eye on My Husband."

George Betros
01-10-07, 05:14 PM
I caught my wife cheatin' at poker, but I didn't divorce her, just chopped off a couple of her fingers with my huntin' knife.

Pretty_N_Pink
01-10-07, 10:22 PM
Stupid questions from a "mysterious" poster or not, I find the poll responses a little surprising. 16 guys said no??? Morons.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
01-10-07, 11:09 PM
This question is a little too vague, as "cheating" can mean many things to different people.

Although blindsweathog's post cratered quickly, he did ask a very good question. What constitute's cheating? Is it only sexual intercourse? Is it oral sex? Is it kissing? Is it merely enjoying the company of a special person who happens to be the member of the opposite sex that is not your spouse?

Yogi
01-11-07, 05:44 PM
"[E]veryone who looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart." - Matthew 5:28

Well the new Victoria's Secret catalog just doomed me...

tommie
01-11-07, 07:00 PM
Stupid questions from a "mysterious" poster or not, I find the poll responses a little surprising. 16 guys said no??? Morons.
Why?

Yossbearian
01-11-07, 07:25 PM
It depends on if she's good in bed. If she sucks in bed and is cheating that's unacceptable.When did a wife sucking in bed become unacceptable?