PDA

View Full Version : How stupid am I?

BaylorOkie
01-09-07, 12:07 AM
Did anyone else spend (waste) $80 on the alumni directory over a year ago? I just found my credit card statement with a charge on 9/24/05 for $79.90, and I have never received the directory. Did anyone get it, or was I just stupid to pay for something like that?

Any suggestions on who I could call to get my money back? Thanks.

VaeBear
01-09-07, 09:10 AM
You're not alone. Guy called me during the atm Baylor game. I thought I could get him off the phone quicker by buying one...should have just hung up on him. And no, I have not received mine either.

BUbacker
01-09-07, 10:33 AM
You're not alone. Guy called me during the atm Baylor game. I thought I could get him off the phone quicker by buying one...should have just hung up on him. And no, I have not received mine either.

Good grief, that may be our problem. Only at Baylor would the head coach have to call for fund raising DURING the game...

BaylorOkie
02-06-07, 02:26 PM
Well, it finally came in the mail today, 16 months after I paid for it. I wonder how many of the contacts have outdated information by now.

Yogi
02-06-07, 02:36 PM
Isn't it, "How stupid are I?"

PA.

BaylorOkie
02-06-07, 03:31 PM
I's the dumberest in my trailer park.

DONNIE D
02-06-07, 04:20 PM
No your not, I are. Or, Me is, not sure.

BCC97
02-06-07, 04:52 PM
Did anyone else spend (waste) $80 on the alumni directory over a year ago? I just found my credit card statement with a charge on 9/24/05 for $79.90, and I have never received the directory. Did anyone get it, or was I just stupid to pay for something like that?
If they've not even mailed one out, i don't think it's legal for them to have charged your credit card. When you order online, the retailer can't charge you until the item has shipped (which could be a couple of months if on backorder). Not sure how that applies to universities.

Bexar Fan
02-06-07, 05:01 PM
Well, it finally came in the mail today, 16 months after I paid for it. I wonder how many of the contacts have outdated information by now.
Glad you finally got it. Just remember the lesson learned......or next time you may well be dumber. ;)