PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Tennis Watch Party

staff
05-02-05, 06:33 PM
NCAA Tennis Watch Party
WACO, Texas - Baylor's Big 12 champion mens and women's tennis teams will gather at Damon's on Wednesday, May 4 to view the 2005 NCAA Division I selection announcements. The public is invited to join ...
Click here for the full story (www.baylorfans.com/bfview.php?storyID=5304)

Also be sure to check out the mens_tennis section (http://www.baylorfans.com/mens_tennis/) for more mens_tennis coverage!

caesarscott
05-04-05, 02:11 PM
if you have ESPNEWS, you can watch the Tennis selection show coming up in 18 minutes.

caesarscott
05-04-05, 02:44 PM
Lady Bears got robbed. they're the seeded team in their sub-regional yet they have to go on the road to Provo, Utah. :upset:

caesarscott
05-04-05, 02:49 PM
Men's Tennis Bears are the #1 seed. They will host vs Prairie view and then Texas vs Rice in the other half. Wow

Aggies await as the #16 seed if we were to get to the Sweet Sixteen

also the dumbass "analyst" predicts the upset of Bears vs Aggies. :lol: what a loser.

HotSauce
05-04-05, 02:55 PM
Men's Tennis Bears are the #1 seed. They will host vs Prairie view and then Texas vs Rice in the other half. Wow

Aggies await as the #16 seed if we were to get to the Sweet Sixteen

also the dumbass "analyst" predicts the upset of Bears vs Aggies. :lol: what a loser.
This bodes well. Although A&M makes me nervous, especially since they will be playing at home.

spooky
05-04-05, 02:56 PM
THink the NCAA wants us to go down??? First the ladies don't get to host, then they just "happen" to put A&M as a #16, so if things play out we have to play A&M on their home court in the round of 16. If I were a conspiracy nut.....

I wonder if the NCAA will say that the women had to travel because it would be difficult to coordinate the men and women both hosting. Did anyone notice if any other schools are hosting both??

caesarscott
05-04-05, 02:56 PM
Texas has no business in this tournament. Losing record in conference. WEAK.

Also, the "Analyst" makes up for it in the end by predicting us to win and flashing the Paw.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

caesarscott
05-04-05, 02:59 PM
The thing i'm most annoyed about with the Lady Bears situation is that they have to play on somebody else's court. If they can't host for whatever reason then they shouldn't have to play against a home team when they're the top seed in their sub-regional.

beardoc
05-04-05, 07:19 PM
Weren't the guys a top seed a few years back, and wound up going to Harvard?

BaylorSR05
05-04-05, 07:32 PM
What are aggie tennis fans like? I bet that's a sight...

MGMBear
05-04-05, 08:23 PM
Let's not forget what the Lady Bears Basketball team had to do when they had to play on someone else's court.

Yogi
05-05-05, 03:29 PM
The thing is, if we get past A&M, the crowds will be in Baylor's favor from that point forward.

StatMan
05-05-05, 07:19 PM
Folks, Baylor men's tennis is becoming a dynasty! They have a great chance of repeating as NCAA champions while going undefeated. It doesn't matter who their opponets willbe, these Bears are confident, and they clearly have the talent to keep winning. There are going to be hundreds of Baylor fansn in Aggieland after Baylor dominates their 1st two matches at the Baylor Tennis Center. BAYLOR MEN'S TENNIS: THE QUEST FOR ANOTHER NCAA TITLE BEGINS NEXT WEEK! :cool: