05-24-05, 10:04 PM
Give it a rest.

caesarscott
05-24-05, 10:10 PM
Main Entry: al·ba·tross
Pronunciation: 'al-b&-"tros, -"träs
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -tross or -tross·es
Etymology: probably alteration of obsolete alcatrace frigate bird, from Spanish or Portuguese alcatraz pelican, from Arabic al-ghattAs, a kind of sea eagle
1 : any of a family (Diomedeidae) of large web-footed seabirds that have long slender wings, are excellent gliders, and include the largest seabirds
2 a : something that causes persistent deep concern or anxiety b : something that greatly hinders accomplishment :

Trader Bear
05-25-05, 12:32 AM
Turk gets an honorable mention.

Wacoso
05-25-05, 12:35 AM
More than an honorable mention, turk gets a full kick in the nuts. We were up in two matches and then his post and poof, gone like a fart in the wind.

D_T
05-25-05, 12:46 AM
5-22 during the baseball chat from Stats

Thank goodness for Baylor men's tennis!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least the defending NCAA Champion Baylor men's tennis team knows how to win with consistency! They are going for their 56th consecutive victory today, and are just 3 wins from a repeat NCAA title.

Wacoso
05-25-05, 01:02 AM
5/24 at 8:51

Originally Posted by turk4037
We Won! We Won!

5/24 at 8:52

Originally Posted by turk4037
Just kidding, I wanted to do that just for fun.

StatMan
05-25-05, 09:15 AM
Despite UCLA barely defeating Baylor for the 2005 NCAA men's tennis title last night, the Baylor Bears had a great season finishing 33-1, and a school record 57 match winning streak which no other sports porgram at Baylor University will come close to achieving. I enjoyed the 3 hour and 45 minute marathon in the Brazos Valley last night, except maybe the final few minutes, but True Colors, Yogi, and I did our part (along with 900+ loyal Baylor sports fans) to cheer for the Baylor Bears. BAYLOR MEN'S TENNIS: STILL CHAMPIONS IN MY HEART! :spin:

El Oso
05-25-05, 09:35 AM
a school record 57 match winning streak which no other sports porgram at Baylor University will come close to achieving.

Finally, a StatMan prediction I can get behind :bounce:

BearDown
05-25-05, 09:40 AM
Statman, please, please don't make any predictions for softball this weekend!! Don't even mention the word.

El Oso
05-25-05, 09:41 AM
Statman, please, please don't make any predictions for softball this weekend!! Don't even mention the word.

hopefully you'll have better luck than the rest of us had this week

midgett
05-25-05, 10:26 PM
...and a school record 57 match winning streak which no other sports porgram at Baylor University will come close to achieving.

Let's hope the Statman jinx continues. That would mean some Baylor team will easily break this streak. Go for it, Coach Morriss!!!!!

Starr ChamBear
05-26-05, 08:02 AM
What could have caused all of this?

Twisted by the Dark Side young StatMan has become.