PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the tennis teams

Starr ChamBear
05-25-05, 07:55 AM
Congratulations to both the men and the women on their fantastic team seasons.

We are proud of you and your accomplishments.

StatMan
05-25-05, 09:18 AM
I'm glad I chose to be in College Station last night to cheer and support Baylor, and even though they came so close, before UCLA pulled off an incredible comeback to earn the NCAA title, I had a good time, and will never forget the great effort by these Baylor Bears. :)

BEARWIZZ
05-25-05, 09:22 AM
great job guys and gals, now get them in individuals

txkypreacherskid
05-25-05, 10:07 AM
ditto to all the above remarks............ttt :flash: :flash: :bow: :bow:

namechange
05-25-05, 01:42 PM
It was great and brutal to be there b/c I wanted it not only for Baylor, but for our phenomenal student-athletes...this team is SO classy! At the end, they stood there and cheered for UCLA, and cheered for the fans saying "thank you" as they looked to the stands. Thank you team and Coach Knoll!

Benni and Bene - please know how much we've appreciated your incredible play on the court and the ways in which you've conducted yourselves off the court! You are truly model student-athletes and we'll miss you greatly!! Now, please go recruit some incredible guys for us to help make up for your absence!! :) All the best to both of you and thanks again for wonderful, wonderful memories!

P.S. I hope we'll be driving to College Station in a few days to see both of you square off against one another for the individual NCAA championship!

Yogi
05-25-05, 01:58 PM
Give the fans props, too.

While UCLA was dogpiling on Court 3, the Baylor fans were up on their feet giving a standing ovation.

That was Class. It's one of those times you look with greatest pride at that Baylor class ring.