+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Plano cheerleaders will get HoneyBeeBear's rath up.

A recent photo of the Plano High School cheerleaders is making the rounds on the Internet. It's drawing much interest and is causing quiet a stir.

Where is the HoneyBee, when you need her?

BEAR,
    WHat is it? Do you have the picture in your possession? Can you post the picture?

Indeed I Do.

It seems that the fair young ladies of Plano are hard at work planning their cheerleader attire for the 2002-2003 season. Part of that attire includes a hip-hugger skirt that rides on the waist about 2 inches below the belly button.

Well the school committee said it was, "showing too much". They suggested a skirt that was "belted" at the waist.

Well the gals of Plano showed them how and what they thought of the "belted look". They posed for a group photo with "belts in place."
    The photo is sure getting the mileage and the girls, I'm sure, made their point.

Still no word on the belly-button skirts at this reporting. But they showed their spunk. I think they would "fire up" any team in these outfits.

I'll download the pic from the office tomorrow AM.

It's the type outfit that would get BaylorDan to more games. Now, where's that HoneyBee??
    Last edited by BEAR; 04-24-02 at 04:54 PM.

That picture is at LEAST four years old, if not more.

Right on, Scott!

And that one on the left has quite a rack.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    BOth of my roommates went to Plano when that happened...that picture is 3 years old I think....

I'll volunteer to give the spanking if I can borrow a belt.

Which 1 is Jack's wife?

SORRY!!!!! Just joking!

Re: Plano cheerleaders will get HoneyBeeBear's rath up.

Originally posted by BEAR
    A recent photo of the Plano High School cheerleaders is making the rounds on the Internet. It's drawing much interest and is causing quiet a stir.

Where is the HoneyBee, when you need her?
    You won't be getting a "stir" out of me. Those girls posed for that picture on their own free will and in the "age of the Internet" seems a little foolish on their part. If it resurfaced and made it's way in your grubby paws, it's their own fault. The only "stir" the picture may be causing is that of the parents and the pristine <sarcasm> Plano school district.

WHat is it? Do you have the picture in your possession? Can you post the picture?
    FLB, your innocence is profound. LOL!

Originally posted by ScottS
    Those girls need a spanking.
    And I'm sure you'd be more than happy to give them one...

I'll volunteer to give the spanking if I can borrow a belt.
    Wacoso, that might have been funny had those girls been of legal age when the picture was taken.

Rush, I doubt any of those young gals are the Mrs. B2J, but that one in the front looks alot like Mrs. BigPapaBear.
    Last edited by honeybeebear; 04-25-02 at 10:07 AM.

My Mood
    Amused

I dunno...

I don't think they are very smart mashing their breast that way. I mean, that might bust those silicone implants.
    SIC'EM BEARS

2011 - 77th HEISMAN TROPHY WINNER

We have been through the desert and have seen the promise land.

MY HEROES, SEAL TEAM SIX!

After careful inspection I can say with confidence all of the pictured breasts are natural, All I can say is, "Goog golly Miss Molly...." Of course I usually dont stay up this late and that nay be clouding my judgement. I wonder what Mrs. Redneck will say when I wake her up?
    orangebear113
    Not sure why it took so long for so many to finally realize that Drew is a terrible terrible basketball coach... Drew coached basketball teams DO NOT GET BETTER..they get worse.

HBB is just jealous. And yes, I have also inspected and have found no implantations

BP - Your observations of me are about as weak as your posts. If that's the conclusion you came up with based on my responses, I can see why you still have trouble getting the child-proof cap off your Flintstones vitamins.

I'm flattered by your fascination with me, but I prefer not to be the subject of your prepubescent fantasies.

Note to Limited IQ: Don't drink moonshine and post on BF.com. LOL!

HAHA, pick a new retort.

You're killin' me smalls!
    Name that quote and I will give you a shiny new nickel.

Sandlot
    orangebear113
    Not sure why it took so long for so many to finally realize that Drew is a terrible terrible basketball coach... Drew coached basketball teams DO NOT GET BETTER..they get worse.

SO where's the pic? I need new wallpaper for the computer.

HHB,
    I'm just curious. I'm during this for research.

BEE.... I believe it was Scott that said they need a spanking.

I need some new wall paperas well. Can someone send me the pic?

The Pic was posted here last evening and evidently removed this morning. I don't know if it was removed by Jason and/or Eric or by the original poster.

We need a clarification.

Originally posted by BEAR
    The Pic was posted here last evening and evidently removed this morning. I don't know if it was removed by Jason and/or Eric or by the original poster.

We need a clarification.

It's called censorship!!!!