+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

which bfan poster...

do you have the hots for????? spill the beans!

All of 'em. When you're a dyke AND on the lookout for husband number six, that's how things are. Well, OK, there are SOME exceptions.

I gotta admit. I lurk quite a bit, but that Stef girl with stuffed animal fetish seems cute.

Quote Originally Posted by WacoGone View Post
    All of 'em. When you're a dyke AND on the lookout for husband number six, that's how things are. Well, OK, there are SOME exceptions.
    No doubt I'm one of the exceptions.

{ bhj gyrates hips }

i've got it bad,
    i've got it bad,
    i've got it bad
    i'm hot for coco.........

- th

Quote Originally Posted by ScottS View Post
    No doubt I'm one of the exceptions.
    You know, I hadn't even thought of that. No, my exceptions are pretty limited, and you're not one of them. There's a difference between ideological repulsion and, well...just plain old repulsion.

Sam Lowry is online now Δουλος Χριστου aoxomoxoa fan Sam Lowry has a reputation beyond repute Sam Lowry has a reputation beyond repute Sam Lowry has a reputation beyond repute Sam Lowry has a reputation beyond repute Sam Lowry has a reputation beyond repute Sam Lowry has a reputation beyond repute Sam Lowry has a reputation beyond repute Sam Lowry has a reputation beyond repute Sam Lowry has a reputation beyond repute Sam Lowry has a reputation beyond repute Sam Lowry has a reputation beyond repute (5369 points)
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Mothra. She's kind of a difficult chick, and the PMS could be an issue, but I can definitely see it working out.
    plus I push more powder than crystal light

a little more than bear-ly outside the bubble (aka Yankeedom)
    this thread is going to be interesting (and entertaining.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Lowry View Post
    Mothra. She's kind of a difficult chick, and the PMS could be an issue, but I can definitely see it working out.
    Caesar Scott must have deleted Mothra's post.

Quote Originally Posted by WacoGone View Post
    Just 2 years, 2 months, and 6 days until I'm #7, baby. GROWL!!!

Besides WG, my current wife, BC.

I know all the ladies on this board like me

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BaylorSR05 View Post
    I gotta admit. I lurk quite a bit, but that Stef girl with stuffed animal fetish seems cute.
    whew, im not the only one

My Mood
    Relaxed
    My ultimate ***ual fantasy is to be in a foursome with piratestef, WacoGone, and groverbabyBU. These girls are as good as it gets on baylorfans.com. I enjoy following all of their posts. I hope they don't make me wait too long. In another ten years, I may not be up to the task!!

RD2

My Mood
    Innocent
    I'm gonna reply to this thread, but I also know how dangerous it is to indicate one's preference.

My wife has taught me that much.

So I must muse. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Are there any NASCAR chicas out there?

Quote Originally Posted by gowilde View Post
    ... Are there any NASCAR chicas out there?
    bon apetit!
    Attached Images

Haha, this is pretty funny...

...although I do have the hots for Uncle Linux. Erm, board hots. He's way too old for me. Now Coco, on the other hand...she'd hit it.

If there are any 55 year old women out there who are (1) widowed (2) divorced (3) single parents (4) in debt up to their thinning hair (5) at least 30 pounds overweight and (5) like Willie Nelson music as THE gospel . . . .

. . . . then there may be something stirring as a match.

I just don't know which ones of you that describes.

On the other hand, if there are any 35 year old women out there who are (1) never married (2) divorced maybe/maybe not (3) without kids under the age of college (4) FILTHY rich (5) poster girls for "Curves International) and (5) Hell, can listen to whatever they want to . . . . .

. . . . then I KNOW I've got the hots.

A totally illogical match, I know (this latter one that is), but what the hell, since the moratorium is now lifted, I might as well go for it

Or, if BearChick could just convince her wedding coordinator that I REALLY AM the one for her, I'd not have to wade through all the crap of dating again at age 55.

C'mon BearChick. Help a brutha out.

Well, I'd have to go with BHJ, fubar, Elm Mott, MSH, ybbodeus, Solan, caseman, CammoTx, Donnie D, NoBs, and billytheskink - mainly because they're the only ones that play along with my stupid polls. I'm not sure that they're ALL chicks though, but I'm willing to take that chance.

Oh, and robby44, cause he used to play the foooosball.

Well, I've been told by a few on here that" I'm Just To Old", so I guess I'll keep hanging with the Married Ones. That way I'll be safe, and not have to worry about it. I know their husbands, so that makes it better.
    Now if GroverBaby ever changes her mind, the rest of you wont stand a chance with her, so you might as well go ahead and pick again.

I have a poster of WacoGone in my hall, so my fantasy with her is past talking about on here. Like I've told her many a time, " It's Finders Keepers, When It Comes To The Heart".

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby's Friend View Post
    Well, I'd have to go with ........ybbodeus......... - mainly because they're the only ones that play along with my stupid polls. I'm not sure that they're ALL chicks though, but I'm willing to take that chance.
    As my drunken lawyer friend from Longview, ____ ______, told the McDonald's girl at 4 in the morning long ago after she offered us the latest Monopoly game piece....."I don't play that $hit!"

Thread Information