+ Reply to Thread
    My Mood
    Cool
    Blog Entries

Question Did you know

Good afternoon! I hope everyone is having a good first day of July! The Did You Know?" segment is back by popular demand! Did you know: 1.)an object weighing 100 pounds on Earth would weigh just 38 pounds on Mars, 2.)the Roman Emperor Nero never wore the same clothes twice, 3.) the 'Mona Lisa' by Leonardo da Vinci has no eyebrows, 4.)Shirley Temple received 135,000 presents for her 5th birthday, and 5.) the Amazon is the largest navigable river in the world.

I am having an exciting as all get out first day of July, Statman, thanks for asking. I do have a question I'd like to ask you....Who is popular that demanded this is what I want to know.

Just joshing ya. I tend to enjoy your Did You Know segments. Try to give us one weekly, if you don't mind.

did you know that john nash won the nobel prize in economics even though he was a mathmetition? Nobel's wife ran off with a mathmetition so he didn't create a prize for that area of science.

I had Slim-Fast for lunch.

Did you know that the hardest split to pick up in bowling is the 7-10? Big Ernie McCracken (otherwise known as yours truly) picked up the spare twice in the year 1985. I also picked up the green oozes (or for the layperson, gonorrhea)from Darla, the cocktail waitress from Fargo, ND I met at the AMF Bowling lanes there that year. That's another story entirely, though (and an interesting one too, I might add).

My Mood
    Amused
    Blog Entries
    Do share, Big Ern.

Weel, I was hustling this group of older league gentlemen by ordering beers, acting drunk and then pouring the beers down the drain when no one was looking. My right hand man, Joe Don Miller, a decent bowler from Emory Rains, Texas, was acting like he was convincing me to leave when I brashly (and apparently drunkenly) challenged the leaguers to a winner take all match of bowling. I bet my winnings from the Odor Eaters Challenge along with a wad of monopoly money. Well, needless to say, I ended up bowling a 270 and leaving the Fargoites in my trail of dust. On the way out of the alley, I flashed my money clip at the sweet young thing named Darla, took her to my motel room, lifted her legs up and went to town. We went on like this until the Star Spangled Banner was showing on the old Television. A night I will definitely remember.

My Mood
    Amused
    StatMan-

You sound like the adorable b*****d child of Rene Zellwegger from that movie where Tom Cruise was "stealing the puddy" from her. this was the same movie where he plays the sports agent to Cuba Gooding Jr., a mediocre WR for the Arizona Cardinals who wants Tom to 'display US currency' to him or something like that.

Thread Information