Since there are a few clowns on this board, thought I'd pass this on...
===============================

Dear Agents & Performers,

Please see below details of American Indian & Cowboy act required for International Circus to tour Main Land China for 51 weeks. The tour begins December this year 2002.

Note: If a act can not be found I will be building it from the ground up using the talent that you can find with specific skills related to the Indian & Cowboy theme.

Indian & Cowboy Act.

As I have mentioned to some of you on the phone, I was scheduled to meet with the executive producers of the Circus last Monday to report your information and comments. As a result of that meeting a few things have been decided.

To continue searching for the right talent and to develop the act to schedule.
Continue to collect videos, pictures and promotional materials sent to the courier address below.
No horses to canter around outside of ring as the ring isn't built for this. Flashy trick horse work only if horse is to be included in act.
Flashy, dynamic and vibrant Indian costumes.
Tomahawk / knife throwing component
Champion Hoop Dancing by at least 2 Native Indians.
Gun Slinging (Cowboys)
Lasso / ropes / lariat (Cowboys)
Whip act (Cowboys)
Stunt Fight sequence (cowboys) This can be a comical sequence using stunt gags such as fire.
Bow & Arrows (Indians)
Minimum 5 people in act
Depending on the quality of the act will pay up to US$5000 per week. (Cards are on the table. To be offered US$5000 the act must be at an exceptional standard.)
Act must commit to 51 weeks.

It's going to be difficult to find champion hoop dancers that can do a Tomahawk throwing act so it will most likely come down to choosing one or the other depending on which is the most spectacular. That also applies to the other act components as well. So long as we can fill 10 - 12 minutes with highly skilled, visually spectacular entertainment with a few varied components we will be happy.

Circus Clown Position

We are also looking for a traditional Circus Clown.

Simple, pie in face, slapstick style comedy
Non language dependent
Traditional looking, Big red nose, large shoes etc. (Not going to restrict to this look if the right act is out there.

Thank you for your continued support and PLEASE push through those Videos, Pictures & Promotional materials to the courier address below ASAP.

Kind regards and best wishes.

Mark Eady

Director

Ozworks Entertainment Pty Ltd

Thank you for your continued support and PLEASE push through those Videos,
Pictures & Promotional materials to the courier address below ASAP.

Kind regards and best wishes.
Mark Eady
Director
Ozworks Entertainment Pty Ltd
director@ozworks.net

Courier address:
8 Harrison Court
MUDGEERABA
Qld 4213
AUSTRALIA

Postal:
PO Box 924