+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Robert Griffin "10" Jersey

Where can you buy the new Griffin "10" jerseys? At the stadium store, online at Baylor website, at the on campus bookstore, all of the above?

My Mood
    Amazed
    they'll be available in 2012.

I saw them at the bookstore during homecoming. They are some off-brand label not the replica nike one like the pawelek jersey that has been available for awhile.

My Mood
    Amused
    I want one too.

5. I went to the website and searched under 'jersey' and found a Pavelek and Kevin Rogers shirt. Do you have a link?

http://store.cstv.com/marketplace/st...rtner_id=13955

Quote Originally Posted by D.O.Bear View Post
    I saw them at the bookstore during homecoming. They are some off-brand label not the replica nike one like the pawelek jersey that has been available for awhile.
    Exactly why I didn't buy it. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by D.O.Bear View Post
    I saw them there too. I was underwhelmed by them. Typical off brand stuff. I passed.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    (1) Buy a plain green t-shirt or jersey;
    (2) Buy a small bottle of white paint;
    (3) Draw a "10" on the t-shirt or jersey.

Voila!!!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ""we're going to do some things. - Kameron Martin!"

They were at the stadium at Homecoming.

I was in the bookstore the thursday afternoon of homecoming and a father was in there LETTING THEM HAVE IT for not having RGIII jerseys.

Apparently he had promised one to his son because the bookstore had told him over the phone they'd have real RGIII replicas available for homecoming.

I'm sure that was one disappointed little boy.

Why do the "fan" BU jerseys always have to suck? Other schools seem to have high quality ones. Ours look like someone's grandmother made them out of cheap materials.

The hand writing was on the wall early in the season that Baylor needed some RIII jerseys available and again they fail to get it done. It is a broken record.
    Basketball season is here, where are the Lace Dunn jerseys.

FWIW, they would be wise to have #10,32,41, and #1 jerseys next football season.
    Basketball needs Dunn and CJ jerseys this season.

RG is only a freshman. He will be here three more years. It's not like we design a quality jersey....he's a senior.....and there won't be much demand in the future so we are stuck with a bunch of unsold jerseys. We don't need some off brand cheap "10" jersey. We need a high quality Baylor "10" jersey. It will sell like hot cakes for awhile. Let's get it done.

If you are a male over 18 years old, and you do not play sports for a living, under no circumstances should you ever wear a jersey. It makes you look like an idiot.

Well, NFL stadiums around the country are filled every weekend with idiots.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    For the record I have a Curtis Jerrells jersey.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ""we're going to do some things. - Kameron Martin!"

Quote Originally Posted by BearAzFan View Post
    If you are a male over 18 years old, and you do not play sports for a living, under no circumstances should you ever wear a jersey. It makes you look like an idiot.
    Such a true statement. Except I might lower that age to 12.

To the OP

I saw them at the stadium last week--they were $60--I'm not into brands so I didnt check that--it looked and felt lke it would last awhile

However--to Baylor marketing
    As a grown man, I cant bring myself to wear the jersey of a freshman--or any other player for that matter. I'm not a simple minded as BearAZ--I wear an authentic Baylor jersey to football games despite being a grown man.

That said--my son would love one of these, but adults S, M, L, XL, XXL are not gonna cut it. You want my $60--you need a youth size

And no FUBAR--I was not the grandfather yelling at bookstore workers on homecoming

The rest of you should not listen to the horrible lies and videos FUBAR spreads about my temper

Quote Originally Posted by BackToTeaff View Post
    Well, NFL stadiums around the country are filled every weekend with idiots.
    On that, you will get absolutely no argument from me, and it has nothing to do with them wearing jerseys.

Thread Information