+ Reply to Thread

Bill Bradley's Son Needs Prayers and Help!

I just found this on Orangeblood's. Wow!

Of course this is Bill Bradley, the ex UT player's son, but he was also our defensive coach for Guy Morriss.

Post #623
    Margaritaville
    MyFanPage
    Add Buddy Former UT Player Bill Bradley can use our help! Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A reminder to Orangebloods and all Longhorns in the San Antonio-New Braunfels area about the benefit for Bill Bradley's son, Matthew, this Sunday from 4-8 at Bill's wife's store, The Sassy Spur. It's about 2 miles east of 281 on Hwy 46. There will be BBQ, several former UT and NFL players, The Lesti Huff Band is playing, and signed football memorabilia will be up for auction. Call 830.885.4832 for details and directions.

Matt was brutally assaulted and has been in and out of a coma for about 6 weeks. The benefit is to help raise funds to get him transported via air ambulance from Sacramento to San Antonio so he can continue his rehab and therapy near his family.

My Mood
    Cynical
    Wow. Pray for him and his family.

My Mood
    Happy
    That is awful. In my prayers now.
    I am a Baylor Alumnus, Baylor Letterman, a rabid Baylor fan and I love Baylor University!

Bill is a genius and mastermind defensive coach / game planner. He brought fun to our players during some hard times. Prayers for his son / family.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Bradley was a breath of fresh air at Baylor. He was a fun guy and a smart football coach. He was a friend, as well.

I pray for Matt's recovery.

Does anybody know what happened?
    "I'm a Bearbacker"

Thread Information