+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    My Mood
    Amused

This picture of Brittney Griner is amazing

Last edited by BooBooFan; 09-30-09 at 11:18 PM.

Amazing? Hilarious? How so?
    Don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by feral sinner View Post
    Amazing? Hilarious? How so?
    Don't get it.
    ???

What's amazing about the tallest player and the smallest player on our team taking a picture next to each other?

Blog Entries
    that picture is ****ing awesome

Reminiscient of this photo.

Name:  tumblr_koljnzU8Bo1qzvftyo1_500.jpg
Views: 2641
Size:  47.7 KB

42 - All Baylor fans new favorite number

My Mood
    Cool
    Blog Entries

Green Paw Standing tall on the Lady Bears and other programs as well

Britney Griner stands head and shoulders above most of her teammates, and those of other programs as well. Is Griner the tallest player in Division-I women's basketball now? We should start a poll on how many dunks she'll have her freshman season at Baylor.

My Mood
    Amazed
    6'8"!!! Holy sheeeot.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Of 14 players
    1 Senior
    3 Juniors
    5 Sophomores
    5 Freshmen

Poor distribution of scholarships.

My Mood
    Fine
    I don't know how we could have had adequate distribution of scholarships when the current senior class should have been composed of the best recruiting class in the country when they started as freshmen. With Danielle Wilson's leaving because of injury and whatever else, it means that nobody from that class is still around. Our lone senior (a good player) is a tranfer from USC. My hopes are that this freshman class will remain throughout their college days and help make Baylor Lady Bears as strong as we know KM can make then.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Baylor Dan View Post
    It's called attrition. Every program deals with it.

I am well aware that attrition is a fact of college athletics but we have been hit harder than many.

We are also going to need some from our sophomores and freshmen to bring balance to the roster.

Next to Brittney, Cherrish looks about 10 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Bears Watching View Post
    I don't know how we could have had adequate distribution of scholarships when the current senior class should have been composed of the best recruiting class in the country when they started as freshmen. With Danielle Wilson's leaving because of injury and whatever else, it means that nobody from that class is still around. Our lone senior (a good player) is a tranfer from USC. My hopes are that this freshman class will remain throughout their college days and help make Baylor Lady Bears as strong as we know KM can make then.
    don't count on this freshman class sticking together. There is a huge amount of tallent and a limited number of minutes. Most, if not all, of the freshman class could count on significant playing time at most schools in the country by their junior year. Some will choose to go to another school where more minutes are available. Some will want to get closer to home. Others will stay and bring some impressive hardware back for the trophy case at the FC.

The only given is that when this occurs, Dan will give little to no credit to KM, plenty of blame and mention the importance of Coach Stilletto's head-to-head record and conference championships. (yawn)

The first thing that jumped out to me was the dramatic difference in shoe size. What size does Griner wear??

My Mood
    Mellow
    What would make this picture a classic is if the smaller person were KM herself....

My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by LIB,MR BEARS View Post
    don't count on this freshman class sticking together. There is a huge amount of tallent and a limited number of minutes. Most, if not all, of the freshman class could count on significant playing time at most schools in the country by their junior year. Some will choose to go to another school where more minutes are available. Some will want to get closer to home. Others will stay and bring some impressive hardware back for the trophy case at the FC.

The only given is that when this occurs, Dan will give little to no credit to KM, plenty of blame and mention the importance of Coach Stilletto's head-to-head record and conference championships. (yawn)
    This is the first year BU has been blessed with this problem of talented kids sticking around. Transfers don't seem to bother the Tennessee program. Is itthat Summitt has so many talents that when 1 or 2 leave, others take up the slack?

Quote Originally Posted by Baylor Dan View Post
    Its called "the future looks bright!"

I prefer a bright today.