+ Reply to Thread

BU signee Odyssey Sims scores 40 points in a playoff game, ESPN writer takes notice

Randy Jennings is an ESPN correspondent in Dallas. He did this writeup on Odyssey Sims and her 40 point playoff outburst. Sims scored those points in a win over Duncanville who was ranked #4 in the state.

Extremely impressive.....

TC

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/high-...r-to-regionals

I think if Irving MacArthur goes far enough, it will get on TV.

When and where will the next game be?

Blog Entries
    Wonder....DFW Bill told us Kim, Bill, and Damion were at this game. Did Kim catch a flight out the next morning to Oregon and visit Shoni and her parents? Or does she have to wait until April for the next contact period?

Quote Originally Posted by rdrtulsa View Post
    Wonder....DFW Bill told us Kim, Bill, and Damion were at this game. Did Kim catch a flight out the next morning to Oregon and visit Shoni and her parents? Or does she have to wait until April for the next contact period?
    Since Makenzie plays tonight....

Here is the link to the UIL high school girls playoff bracket.....

http://www.uil.utexas.edu/athletics/...df/5AGirls.pdf

according to this Odyssey and her team will play their next game in fort worth this friday night against summit high school. Tipoff time is 8 pm. I am not sure of the location. DFW Bill would probably know.

TC

MacArthur advances to the Region I tournament at Fort Worth’s Wilkerson-Greines Activity Center with an 8 p.m. Friday semifinal rematch against defending state champion Mansfield Summit (26-8). Summit defeated North Crowley on Tuesday, 55-54.
    I get my FWISD basketball stadium confused. I guess WGAC is by Clark Football field off 20. I was thinking it was on University Drive behind Farrington Field?

Ok, I did some homework. I was thinking Billingsley Field House thats next to Farrington.

GWAC (where Odessey is playing) is by Clark Stadium

DIRECTIONS - I-20 (between I-35 and East Loop 820) take Wichita St. on north. Located north of Clark stadium.

Thread Information