+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    My Mood
    Busy

BaylorFans.com New Moderator Added

This is to let you know that today we have a new moderator on the site. The moderator has asked to remain anonymous. I am happy that this individual is taking on this task.

I personally do not think any moderator should be anonymous. Would be nice to know who and why if someone deleted our posts....another reason I do not sponsor anymore

Uh, aren't the moderators listed at the bottom of each forum page?

Moderator?

Are you kidding me? A moderator is the same as a censor. If you don;t agree with me, then your censor deleters my post and I do not even know who u be so can respond back. Wow not fair.

My Mood
    Angelic
    I approve of gobears20's policies on this board.
    On Facebook check out Polite Political Discussions.

That is good...you have cried a lot in the past about them.

marco is offline Admiral of the III'd Fleet clap of thunder fan marco has disabled reputation (14043 points)
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
    I personally do not think any moderator should be anonymous. Would be nice to know who and why if someone deleted our posts....another reason I do not sponsor anymore
    So I take it you're not the new moderator? I thought you stopped sponsoring because every one can see who neg repped them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
    You can PM me to have those questions answered any time. I just don't plan on letting anyone know who my alter ego is. Hell, if you're smart enough, you'll figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Sport View Post
    Are you kidding me? A moderator is the same as a censor. If you don;t agree with me, then your censor deleters my post and I do not even know who u be so can respond back. Wow not fair.
    Don't you look sheepish...

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteVenkman View Post
    You can PM me to have those questions answered any time. I just don't plan on letting anyone know who my alter ego is. Hell, if you're smart enough, you'll figure it out.
    Clearly your alter ego is BUbacker...

Quote Originally Posted by gobears20 View Post
    This is to let you know that today we have a new moderator on the site. The moderator has asked to remain anonymous. I am happy that this individual is taking on this task.
    If the moderator is anonymous, how will we know when we have been moderated?

The action isn't anonymous, just the person. You'll know you've been moderated just the same as if Ceasar or Jason did it, you just won't know the face behind the name PeteVenkman.

marco is offline Admiral of the III'd Fleet clap of thunder fan marco has disabled reputation (14043 points)
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Moderation suxes. Thats what XilediinOK tells me. And he has the xanax to know.

Moderation isn't apparently all bad:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...23&version=ESV

Pea Weevil

My Mood
    Angry
    Like Stone Temple Pilots said, "moderation is . . .

How did Marco meet your threshold of moderation? More to the point though how screwed up is the road to your subdivision after last night's rain? I need to find an alternate route to get to Sam's Place as none of the roads in that zip code are worth a flip.

Pea Weevil

My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Pea Weevil View Post
    How did Marco meet your threshold of moderation? More to the point though how screwed up is the road to your subdivision after last night's rain? I need to find an alternate route to get to Sam's Place as none of the roads in that zip code are worth a flip.

Pea Weevil
    I've got great legs.

I farted in the Pacific Ocean. Then I went home.
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Sport View Post
    I smell butthurt...butthurt and aggy spelling skills.
    I've got ninety-nine problems, but aggy ain't one.

Marco is a moderator?

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by houstonbear View Post
    Marco is a moderator?
    It's like puttin' the fox in charge of the chicken coop, ain't it? marco is a perfect fit!
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBooFan View Post
    Great idea, I need to post more Iowa stuff. Thanks for reminding me.

Thread Information