+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    This is to let you know that today we have a new moderator on the site. The moderator has asked to remain anonymous. I am happy that this individual is taking on this task.
    Thank you, Comrade Stalin. We thank you for your shallow and self-seeking concern for your well-being. You seriously just announced an ANONYMOUS moderator??? What precisely did you hope to gain by making that announcement?

"Hey guys, I gave access rights to an anonymous lurker that can delete your posts."

You've been doing this before, how exactly is this new? In the history of your schemes on this site, this one proves what a lot of people secretly know. You'll only budge when threatened. No wonder you have so much goodwill.

I've got a $5 spot that says BEAR is the moderator.

marco is offline Admiral of the III'd Fleet clap of thunder fan marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute (14698 points)
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by FishThtSvdWaco View Post
    Thank you, Comrade Stalin. We thank you for your shallow and self-seeking concern for your well-being. You seriously just announced an ANONYMOUS moderator??? What precisely did you hope to gain by making that announcement?

"Hey guys, I gave access rights to an anonymous lurker that can delete your posts."

You've been doing this before, how exactly is this new? In the history of your schemes on this site, this one proves what a lot of people secretly know. You'll only budge when threatened. No wonder you have so much goodwill.

You're out $5. It is NOT the ol' BARR. It's one of our Baylor Law grads and a good guy. And no, it's not Yogi.

The majority of posters have never had a post deleted. I say crap all the time and have never had a post deleted. I have no problems wih several more mods and wish they would get rid of interlopers from other schools more often.

My Mood
    Cool
    I never thought I would see "law grad" and "good guy" used in the same sentence.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."
    C.S. Lewis

I just don't care

Quote Originally Posted by FishThtSvdWaco View Post

For the last effing time, it's me, I'm the new mod. You needed someone to complain to, do it to me.

Only anonymous in that I have another identity here and don't want them related.

marco is offline Admiral of the III'd Fleet clap of thunder fan marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute (14698 points)
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Just bumping to adios Vivien. Tired of seeing it. Carrion.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    ¿BIRD?

¿MUERTE?

APF

- el KEB
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBooFan View Post
    Great idea, I need to post more Iowa stuff. Thanks for reminding me.

My Mood
    Angelic

New Moderator Added

A good moderator should allow fair and hard-hitting discussion and only clean up trash like vile personal insults, attempts to expose people's personal information, threats, or baseless rumor-mongering.

I farted in the Pacific Ocean. Then I went home.
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by KEBasketball View Post
    ¿BIRD?

¿MUERTE?

APF

- el KEB
    Mierda.

Quote Originally Posted by marco View Post
    You're out $5. It is NOT the ol' BARR. It's one of our Baylor Law grads and a good guy. And no, it's not Yogi.
    Because Yogi isnt a Baylor Law School grad. He, like me, probably thought it was better to get degrees from different universities.
    orangebear113
    Not sure why it took so long for so many to finally realize that Drew is a terrible terrible basketball coach... Drew coached basketball teams DO NOT GET BETTER..they get worse.

My Mood
    Amused
    Who was it that deleted my Manziel nickname thread? Other than the whining from a couple of folks, it was just giggles. I don't understand that one getting deleted.

Would the moderator who deleted it care to explain?

I had a post deleted today for the first time ever. Have absolutely no idea why.

My Mood
    Amused
    Marco, I'm a little disappointed. I have not received one single neg rep from you, like I recieved from ceasarscott. Ceasar's message for me?

"kindly f@ck off and die in a fire.

Apparently mental illness is the only requirement for being a moderator.

My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by JXL View Post
    A good moderator should allow fair and hard-hitting discussion and only clean up trash like vile personal insults, attempts to expose people's personal information, threats, or baseless rumor-mongering.
    But it's OK for moderators to DO those things. I loved my neg rep message from ceasarscott:

"kindly f@ck off and die in a fire."

My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief'sbear View Post
    Who was it that deleted my Manziel nickname thread? Other than the whining from a couple of folks, it was just giggles. I don't understand that one getting deleted.

Would the moderator who deleted it care to explain?
    I deleted it and left you a long explanation why. That was a while back but my sentiment was at the time too damn any threads about TAMU.

Quote Originally Posted by bearassnekkid View Post
    I had a post deleted today for the first time ever. Have absolutely no idea why.
    I havem no idea. KInda hard to see one of yours getting deleted. It surely wasn't me.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Delete this you sorry mofo!

TIA

- KEB
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBooFan View Post
    Great idea, I need to post more Iowa stuff. Thanks for reminding me.

Blog Entries
    Congrats to the 'most recent unknown moderator'. So long as it isn't True Colors or WAC K O most folks will be happy, I think.

My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by JXL View Post
    Or not.
    #ResetTheNet

so far the moderation sucks. we went texags

Thread Information