+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    I farted in the Pacific Ocean. Then I went home.
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I tried Firehouse. Italian with no tomato or onion and extra mayo. It was okay.

Bread = wheat, and just a little sweet. One of the better parts.
    Meat = meh. It was okay, but the way some people praise this place, I expected more flavorful fillins', y0. Where's a gottdanged Jersey Mikes when you need one?
    Cheese = delightfully melty. 'Twas a hot sammich, and mmmhmm. Well, it was a warm sammich by the time my mom got off the phone (^$&@!), but those first couple bites of hot sammich were pretty awesome.
    Mayo = I asked for extra, and there's was enough on there. Okay.
    Cherry limeade = too syrupy sweet. I went with it because I wasn't in the mood for ye olde HFCS and...yeah, I got it anyway. Bleh.

The best part, though? The owner must be a fan of Tears of Joy. There was a whole line-up of hot sauces to dribble on my sammich. I did half with the scotch bonnet sauce (which was surprisingly milder than I expected--I should've used a bit more for the proper el scorcho del bungholio effect) and half with a jalapeno tequila sauce (sorta chunky, nice mild tingle = noms).

Obviously I need to blow a big chunk of my first paycheck at Tears of Joy. Obviously. { phrrt! }

And then I'll put it on a Thundercloud or Jersey Mike's. Where's the gottdanged Jersey Mike's around here?

marco is offline Admiral of the III'd Fleet clap of thunder fan marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute (14578 points)
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Salmon patties and Kraft Mac n Chee (original box/powdered chee) yumm-o!

My Mood
    Amused
    salad.

peanut butter and strawberry jelly chaser.

- kkm

and more coffee.

marco is offline Admiral of the III'd Fleet clap of thunder fan marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute (14578 points)
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadedForSteele View Post

and more coffee.
    Poor mans 5HE.

My Mood
    Amused

Arrow

when keb has that monk assassinated and buys the co, I'm in on the 5he.

- the instigatoratoraotoratoraotlkdgt l

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadedForSteele View Post
    when keb has that monk assassinated and buys the co, I'm in on the 5he.

- the instigatoratoraotoratoraotlkdgt l
    bird?

DEWELOPING!
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBooFan View Post
    Great idea, I need to post more Iowa stuff. Thanks for reminding me.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    I can barely stomach Red Bull--I'm not sure I want to try 5HE. And I'm the biggest caffeine addict I know.

5he is like the meth of the caffeine world. Coffee is where it's at, y0.

Dinner? Half a mozzarella, herb and sun-dried tomato sammich from Central Market (the other half got devoured for lunch).

My Mood
    Amused
    My wife made a Mexican corn salad thingy. Whole kernel corn, chopped up jalapenos, green onions, bell peppers, cilantro, some mayo, some cheese....topped with chili cheese fritos. Really, really good.

Uh, gotta go.............

My Mood
    Hot
    How's the job, Coco? PS- I think your plastic surgery went really well and I'm glad you're in a great relationship with that oldie but goodie Ice T.

I've done a great job of minimizing meat in my diet and eating a ton of fruits and veggies. But I just can't shake my Cool Ranch Doritos addiction. So I ate some with Dr Pepper because there's no Big Red in Richmond

I bought a lot of good stuff from TJs and Whole Foods so I'll probably follow up my junk food dinner with something much better for me. Stay tuned!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    BB - do you have a sister named "Tiny?"

PA

- KEB
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBooFan View Post
    Great idea, I need to post more Iowa stuff. Thanks for reminding me.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Jerb is fun, but that Coco is no coco. She is unworthy of the puffalumpus name.

I had nuclear tacos yesterday. They're like normal beef tacos, but with bits of peppers mixed into the meat and red savina mixed into the seasonings. "Prepare your anus" indeed. So tasty, though.

If the sewer main springs a leak that was rotted through by pure caustic, fiery doom--you'll know why.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Mas scorcho de bunghole last night--well, TBH, only a little roast. Wingzup. 10 boneless wings--1/2 ghost, 1/2 mango habanero. Ghost had a nice flavor to it, but was not as "ow, my balls" hot as ye olde Nuclear Tacos. Mango habanero was downright mild and not as flavorful as I was hoping. I should've tried the curry wings instead, but oh well.

Bonus: the waiter mispronounced "schwarzbier" as "scheissebier," so haha. I had poopbeer.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Bumping this thread because I ate Freebirds for dinner. I had a salad instead of a burrito, but I still had them include enough of the hot stuff to make me phrrt fire for a week. Eeeeexcellent. Hey, death and habanero sauces are vinegar-based, too, so it's like getting extra dressing. Nom.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Six pack of pizza and a slice of beer. phrrt.

I went off the deep end last night. Had Long John Silver's. That fish is shi**y.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjacoco View Post
    Jerb is fun, but that Coco is no coco. She is unworthy of the puffalumpus name.

I had nuclear tacos yesterday. They're like normal beef tacos, but with bits of peppers mixed into the meat and red savina mixed into the seasonings. "Prepare your anus" indeed. So tasty, though.

If the sewer main springs a leak that was rotted through by pure caustic, fiery doom--you'll know why.
    Mas scorcho de bunghole last night--well, TBH, only a little roast. Wingzup. 10 boneless wings--1/2 ghost, 1/2 mango habanero. Ghost had a nice flavor to it, but was not as "ow, my balls" hot as ye olde Nuclear Tacos. Mango habanero was downright mild and not as flavorful as I was hoping. I should've tried the curry wings instead, but oh well.

Bonus: the waiter mispronounced "schwarzbier" as "scheissebier," so haha. I had poopbeer.
    Bumping this thread because I ate Freebirds for dinner. I had a salad instead of a burrito, but I still had them include enough of the hot stuff to make me phrrt fire for a week. Eeeeexcellent. Hey, death and habanero sauces are vinegar-based, too, so it's like getting extra dressing. Nom.
    I would hate to share a bathroom with you. Your a$$hole must be smoking much like the end of a barrel on a gatling gun after being fired non-stop for 20 minutes.
    Last edited by JudgeBear1845; 04-02-12 at 01:14 PM.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    I came, I saw, I caca'd.

Tonight? Just a salad. It's bunny week. I had bunny food.

My Mood
    Confused
    I had a 1.75 inch cut bone in ribeye. Let it marinade in some montreal seasoning and that roman fish sauce people seem to like. Asparagus in the oven with olive oil, salt and pepper. Onions and mushrooms cooked in butter and white wine.

St. Arnold's IPa to wash it down.

On a spicy note for coco, I am growing these this year in my garden:

http://www.scovillescaleforpeppers.c...coville-units/

That's right. 1,000,0000 Scovilles. Very excited. I always grow habaneros (add them to salsa, food, stuff with cream cheese and wrap with bacon) Probably make vinegar sauce with the scorpions.

My Mood
    Hot
    Thanks to Stef for sh!tting all over this thread!

I made broccoli gribiche last night. It's a fancy way of saying potato salad.

My Mood
    Lurking
    8 large scrimps, deep fried to perfection.

Thread Information