+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Joe Biden Declares War on History

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/74250.html

According to Crazy Uncle Joe, the most audacious military action in the last 500 years was the raid on bin Laden.

I dunno, but I think the invasion of Stalingrad, D-Day, the Entebbe raid, and the Israeli pre-emptive action that led to the Six-Day War were all more audacious.

I just wish Democrats would stop their War on History.

My Mood
    Amused
    I think you're stretching here. If this is supposed to be sarcasm write in an orange font.

If not, this is gross overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearzarka View Post
    I think you're stretching here. If this is supposed to be sarcasm write in an orange font.

If not, this is gross overreaction.
    If anyone should be writing in orange font, then that is Joe Biden who suggested that the bin Laden raid was the most audacious military plan in 500 years. I am surprised Obama let's this clown out in public.

where would Uncle Joe rank (IN THE LAST 500 years of treasonous espionage) as perpetrated by insiders within the "allied" coalition that outed the seals deadly Chinook helicopter/RPG attack a few monts later.. ??

I bet he would answer: 'right behind the trojan horse' DAH!!

Blog Entries
    The Spanish armada wasn't that audacious. They just didn't know that the English ships were faster and better/more appropriately armed.

So Starr, would you rather Obama declare war on history or Christians? Does a war on two fronts mean both are less likely to succeed now?

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickMcHorn View Post
    The Spanish armada wasn't that audacious. They just didn't know that the English ships were faster and better/more appropriately armed.

So Starr, would you rather Obama declare war on history or Christians? Does a war on two fronts mean both are less likely to succeed now?
    The goal of the Spanish Armada was to depose the Queen of England. I think that is pretty audacious.

I dunno. There is a lot of War being Declared on various groups and things; but one thing is certain: Joe Biden has declared war on intelligence. It is a war Biden has been fighting at least since his law school days. True enough that the Democrats are engaged in a multi-front war against Catholicism, History, and Intelligence. But, Keith Ellison recently entered the fray and brought in the big guns on the O'Reilly Factor when he said that the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. I kid you not.

That is as bad as Obama claiming to have visited all 57 states.

My Mood
    Cynical
    There's little that compares to his comments on lubrication.

OldBear83 is offline He's Right And You Know It Volitional Time Dilation fan OldBear83 has a reputation beyond repute OldBear83 has a reputation beyond repute OldBear83 has a reputation beyond repute OldBear83 has a reputation beyond repute OldBear83 has a reputation beyond repute OldBear83 has a reputation beyond repute OldBear83 has a reputation beyond repute OldBear83 has a reputation beyond repute OldBear83 has a reputation beyond repute OldBear83 has a reputation beyond repute OldBear83 has a reputation beyond repute (6006 points)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starr ChamBear View Post
    The goal of the Spanish Armada was to depose the Queen of England. I think that is pretty audacious.

I dunno. There is a lot of War being Declared on various groups and things; but one thing is certain: Joe Biden has declared war on intelligence. It is a war Biden has been fighting at least since his law school days. True enough that the Democrats are engaged in a multi-front war against Catholicism, History, and Intelligence. But, Keith Ellison recently entered the fray and brought in the big guns on the O'Reilly Factor when he said that the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor. I kid you not.
    Bit of an aside, but the whole Armada story is incomplete without considering Sir Francis Drake, who recruited hundreds of Basques to infiltrate the work teams building and fitting the ships, and then sabotage rigs, masts, and beams so that dozens of Armada ships foundered at sea.

THAT is 'audacious', but I doubt most people ever learned that bit of history.

Blog Entries
    I guess. The English were gonna get their asses kicked on land, and had the armada been successful in getting the Netherlandians (FU, it's a word), it was only a matter of time.

Sounds like most of these wars are being declared by you. In other news, I just ate arby's and am about to declare a war on toilets.

Sounds like most of these wars are being declared by you.

Oh, no. I do not declare the Wars. Democrats are declaring the Wars. I only post about the Wars that the Democraps are fighting.

Blog Entries
    Oh, no. I do not declare the Wars. Democrats are declaring the Wars. I only post about the Wars that the Democraps are fighting.
    Shouldn't they at least be undeclared wars? I mean, if they are declared, can I see a copy of the, you know, declaration of war?

Audacious two-front strategy by Joe, declaring war on history while already waging war against the Catholic Church. At least it gives us a good excuse not to invade Iran.

Shouldn't they at least be undeclared wars? I mean, if they are declared, can I see a copy of the, you know, declaration of war?
    If Joe Biden had to draft the Declaration of War, wouldn't he just plagiarize it anyway like he did in law school?

OldBear83 is offline He's Right And You Know It Volitional Time Dilation fan OldBear83 has a reputation beyond repute OldBear83 has a reputation beyond repute OldBear83 has a reputation beyond repute OldBear83 has a reputation beyond repute OldBear83 has a reputation beyond repute OldBear83 has a reputation beyond repute OldBear83 has a reputation beyond repute OldBear83 has a reputation beyond repute OldBear83 has a reputation beyond repute OldBear83 has a reputation beyond repute OldBear83 has a reputation beyond repute (6006 points)
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbadog View Post
    Audacious two-front strategy by Joe, declaring war on history while already waging war against the Catholic Church. At least it gives us a good excuse not to invade Iran.

Ahhhhhh, Iran. Ever wonder why it is that they have been 'almost' at the point of having their own nuke since 2001?

IWG.

But good luck documenting it.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Why won't HBO make a documentary about Joe Biden ala Game Change about Sarah Palin? He's at least as dumb as she was. Why does he get a pass? Maybe they could call it Hair Mange?

My Mood
    Amused
    If anyone should be writing in orange font, then that is Joe Biden who suggested that the bin Laden raid was the most audacious military plan in 500 years. I am surprised Obama let's this clown out in public.
    Look we can all agree that our VP is kinda ridiculous. However saying there is a war on history is ridiculous. I am pretty sure that because the VP was lauding our boys for going in and killing a dude, he's not saying: THE CIVIL WAR DID NOT HAPPEN. WHILE WE'RE AT IT THE SPANISH ARMADA BEING SUCK IS FOR PANSY ASSES. LULZ

Quote Originally Posted by Bearzarka View Post
    Look we can all agree that our VP is kinda ridiculous. However saying there is a war on history is ridiculous. I am pretty sure that because the VP was lauding our boys for going in and killing a dude, he's not saying: THE CIVIL WAR DID NOT HAPPEN. WHILE WE'RE AT IT THE SPANISH ARMADA BEING SUCK IS FOR PANSY ASSES. LULZ
    Of course, he was not pumping up the SEALs. He was pumping up Obama; and Biden is still declaring War on History. D-Day is way more audacious than the bin Laden raid. Does Biden ever engage his mind before speaking? Or does he enjoy declaring War on History?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GSTzman View Post
    Why won't HBO make a documentary about Joe Biden ala Game Change about Sarah Palin? He's at least as dumb as she was. Why does he get a pass? Maybe they could call it Hair Mange?
    Let's not get carried away there.

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."

I mean, you may not like Biden's supporting hyperbole, but my 7 year old can tell you the story of Paul Revere, and name at least a couple magazines, and ...

Thread Information