+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Bear Foundation members who receive the emailed Baylor Bear Insider Reports will find a list of receivers used in Robert's drills in Vol. 4, No. 196 (received my email on the evening of 3/22).

Just another benefit to being a member of the Bear Foundation.

All the articles list him as well.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by TG#24Fan View Post
    Talked to my "source" (ha ha...big secret, huh?) and was told it was former Utah WR Brian Hernandez. Looks like he graduated in '08 and played a little UFL ball and a little arena ball.
    Ding ding ding we have a winner.

Brian Hernandez (looks like he has packed on some muscle since that picture).

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/utah/sports/m-footbl/auto_headshot/1142140.jpeghttp://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/utah/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/557614.jpeg

http://utahutes.cstv.com/sports/m-fo...z_brian00.html

Man...I thought I was bad in my college career, but this guy made his rounds in college. Started at Georgia Tech, then walked on at Az St., then transferred to Pima CC, then transferred to Utah.
    Last edited by JudgeBear1845; 03-26-12 at 08:58 AM.

...and now working out at Baylor's pro day.

Good for him.

Why has Brian Hernandez assumed Chris Buerck's identity? Chilling...

Quote Originally Posted by Dia_del_DougO View Post
    Why has Brian Hernandez assumed Chris Buerck's identity? Chilling...
    Are you repeatedly misspelling his first name on purpose? (is that part of some joke im not getting)

Oh ****, now the spell check police are on the case. **** has hit the fan.

My Mood
    Inspired
    yupp i called this on page 1 .... knew he was from utah, but i guess i dont have enough rep points for people to believe me hahaha

Oh ****, now the spell check police are on the case. **** has hit the fan.
    if you will notice, i made very sure to ask it in a way that wasnt being a total ***. you were making a series of jokes that i didnt get, so i was asking if you were misspelling one of our player's name incorrectly on purpose or on accident. (after you had already spelled it correctly once)
    Last edited by flash; 03-26-12 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    if you will notice, i made very sure to ask it in a way that wasnt being a total ***. you were making a series of jokes that i didnt get, so i was asking if you were misspelling one of our player's name incorrectly on purpose or on accident. (after you had already spelled it correctly once)
    Chris is the most common spelling of the name. It's an easy mistake. Give yourself a cookie. Are you happy now?

Notice how I didn't act like a total ass by pointing out your blatant repeated misuse of the dangling phrase outside the sentence in parentheses.

Notice how I didn't act like a total ass by pointing out your blatant repeated misuse of the dangling phrase outside the sentence in parentheses.
    Thanks for not pointing that out. Always the classy poster.

On a side note, Brian Hernandez was responsible for a couple of those drops.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    that was very ass-less of you Dougo.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Dash Parr. Here's a shot of him from a few years back:

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd26/animejason/dash_incredibles.png

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ValpoCory View Post
    On a side note, Brian Hernandez was responsible for a couple of those drops.
    Not surprised - dude looks like a boiler room stock salesman who is about to spend 2-5 in Club Fed for securities fraud. Those dudes never catch much...

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/utah/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/557614.jpeg
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBooFan View Post
    Great idea, I need to post more Iowa stuff. Thanks for reminding me.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by KEBasketball View Post
    Not surprised - dude looks like a boiler room stock salesman who is about to spend 2-5 in Club Fed for securities fraud. Those dudes never catch much...

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/utah/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/557614.jpeg
    not sure what everyone else saw, but i was at the pro day and a lot of people were really impressed with this guy, he was extremely fast, ran good routes and never double caught anything thrown to him. He did have 2 drops, but other than that he had a great day

Thread Information