+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yeah, I'll ignore aggie for Hayden.

Sorry, what were we talking about?

marco is offline Admiral of the III'd Fleet clap of thunder fan marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute marco has a reputation beyond repute (14542 points)
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by bugramps View Post
    Yeah, I'll ignore aggie for Hayden.

Sorry, what were we talking about?
    Sad to say but unless you like smacking your women around she's not going to be interested. One strange young lady right there.

I ignore aggys every day, right after I flush them down the toilet.

My Mood
    Mellow

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by iconoclast1 View Post
    I ignore aggys every day, right after I flush them down the toilet.
    . . . . flush twice, it's a long way to College Station.
    "I'm a Bearbacker"

Why are we even talking about them here? It is so good to rid of them. First time in anybodyís life time. Letís enjoy it and not even bother to paint the barn in Reagan.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket147 View Post
    Na why ignore some of the best comedy man has ever seen?
    +1

A LOT of my friends are aggy and I love having ammo to rub in their faces every time they try to say something. I enjoy the humor.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ SOMETHING THEN DON'T CLICK ON IT. IF YOU FIND YOU ACCIDENTALLY WONDERED INTO A THREAD WHERE THERE IS A SMALL CHANCE THE TOPIC COULD TOUCH THE ISSUE OF AGGY THEN QUICKLY HIT YOUR BACK BUTTON OR THROW YOUR COMPUTER OUT THE WINDOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletDuck View Post
    +1

A LOT of my friends are aggy and I love having ammo to rub in their faces every time they try to say something. I enjoy the humor.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ SOMETHING THEN DON'T CLICK ON IT. IF YOU FIND YOU ACCIDENTALLY WONDERED INTO A THREAD WHERE THERE IS A SMALL CHANCE THE TOPIC COULD TOUCH THE ISSUE OF AGGY THEN QUICKLY HIT YOUR BACK BUTTON OR THROW YOUR COMPUTER OUT THE WINDOW!!!
    LOL I love that last part.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Apparently I am to loose with my rep giving

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by marco View Post
    Sad to say but unless you like smacking your women around she's not going to be interested. One strange young lady right there.
    Mkay. I wrote that tongue-in-cheek. Didn't expect it to be taken to such a serious level.

My Mood
    Amused
    Blog Entries
    I understand the reason for all of the aggy bashing because they are (and have made themselves) such an easy target. The collective mind-set of their cult is too odd and funny to believe.

But they have chosen to separate themselves from the rest of Texas, so I have not posted on "aggy threads" of the past.

I post on this thread now to register myself as one who will avoid those threads in the future. I want to say how much I appreciate Toilet Duck for helping me know what to do should I find myself on one of those threads where the Baylor fans are flogging the village idiot.
    Respect the game!
    We are Baylor, Baylor we will always be!

Quote Originally Posted by MetroBear View Post
    They're just not relevant anymore. Yes, I know it's fun to get a rise out of an Ag. But, c'mon. There's just no challenge to it. We all know that they have the biggest chip on their collective shoulders in the history of higher education.

And these endless threads where some Ag shows up to "debate" their relevance, importance, etc. all just end in either idiotic, irrational tripe or unjustifiably smug responses like "Reggie McNeal...enough said." It's a giant waste of our time and brainpower.

Now that they've finally made the greatest contribution to the Big XII that they could possibly make (leaving, and paying to do it!), let's just agree to ignore them. It will take discipline and consistency, and probably some reminding to infrequent or new posters. But the rewards (an Agg free board) are big. Think about it.
    Yeah we can agree to it, but we all know that you guys won't. Good lord, I can't imagine what this place would be like if they started having success in the SEC.

My Mood
    Inspired
    If they started having success in the SEC, I would note..."Look, there's a team in another conference having success." I'd have the same attitude that I have when Auburn has success.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Whenneck View Post
    Yeah we can agree to it, but we all know that you guys won't. Good lord, I can't imagine what this place would be like if they started having success in the SEC.
    Yep, Texas fans are way too cool to have threads about aggy.

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...wn-the-****ter

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...-Texas-A-amp-M

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...tudents-on-SEC

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...t-rivalry-quot

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...k-UT-is-racist

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...e-Yell-Leaders

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/show...ale-aggy-vomit

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Pike, Phil is an aggie. He just recently changed his fan status to say Texas. He's been absent for a while until this month, but he's an aggie.

Pike, Phil is an aggie. He just recently changed his fan status to say Texas. He's been absent for a while until this month, but he's an aggie.
    Perhaps you should just stick to the rose bushes in your front lawn.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Makes sense with all the trolling he does.

Some of you are pretty dense, and Bear8084 is still bitter.

Thanks. Makes much more sense now.

Thread Information