Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    State Bar of Texas President recommendations?

    Anybody have a recommendation? I don't know either, but I'm not impressed with the Thurgood Marshall School of Law

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    at the intersection of x and y
    Posts
    14,866
    My Mood
    Amused
    You know that both had to have finished in the top 1/2 of their law school class, otherwise they wouldn't have passed the bar.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Austin Texas Baaaybeeee
    Posts
    10,874
    Blog Entries
    4

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    You know that both had to have finished in the top 1/2 of their law school class, otherwise they wouldn't have passed the bar.
    Thurgood Marshall v Santa Clara

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North of Red River
    Posts
    639
    .....anyone from the BU Law class of '77 (other than Toben & Stone)....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    46,662
    I think tommie would be an excellent Prezident. Apparently he does quite a bit of his work at the bar.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Grapevine, TX USA
    Posts
    34,685
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    I think tommie would be an excellent Prezident. Apparently he does quite a bit of his work at the bar.
    I've been disbarred.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Sent from my Atari 2600 using Shock and Awe
    Posts
    22,788
    Quote Originally Posted by tommie View Post
    I've been disbarred.
    Vote my ballot; I don't think they require photo ID.
    Last edited by Starr ChamBear; 04-12-12 at 08:26 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    28,354
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Osodecentx View Post
    Anybody have a recommendation? I don't know either, but I'm not impressed with the Thurgood Marshall School of Law
    Vote for the chick.
    #SolarFreakingRoadways

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Sent from my Atari 2600 using Shock and Awe
    Posts
    22,788
    Will any of the candidates promise to extend lunch or play period by 15 minutes?



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •