+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    This Toilet Earth
    Posts
    14,597
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    BaylorFans.com I still don't have a Miata.

    Give me your money.

    - straight to the point coco
    I've got ninety-nine problems, but aggy ain't one.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Jackie Burke's Back Yard
    Posts
    7,359
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Must set up a PayPal account, 'coco...get the steps right!
    Quote Originally Posted by marco View Post
    If you purge your mudbug, you can't savor the flavor.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    The Gorge of Eternal Peril!
    Posts
    22,956
    Gimme some PG-13 'Lump porn. Perhaps then I can help.

    Oh, and the paypal deal helps. I think.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    This Toilet Earth
    Posts
    14,597
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I can't sell the 'lumps' lumps like that! What kind of a Puffalump collector do you think I am?!

    Oh, yeah--I do javv a paypal. Send money.
    I've got ninety-nine problems, but aggy ain't one.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Jackie Burke's Back Yard
    Posts
    7,359
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You must have a better cause for your PayPal drive than just wanting a new Miata (or a new Monza, for that matter).

    Do you have a hangnail?

    PA

    - KEB
    Quote Originally Posted by marco View Post
    If you purge your mudbug, you can't savor the flavor.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    The Gorge of Eternal Peril!
    Posts
    22,956
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjacoco View Post
    I can't sell the 'lumps' lumps like that! What kind of a Puffalump collector do you think I am?!

    Oh, yeah--I do javv a paypal. Send money.
    If you're gonna play hardball, I can too. Magic marker drawings. Of you. You know the routine.

    - anxiously awaiting results foob

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    This Toilet Earth
    Posts
    14,597
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by KEBasketball View Post
    You must have a better cause for your PayPal drive than just wanting a new Miata (or a new Monza, for that matter).

    Do you have a hangnail?

    PA

    - KEB
    Yes.
    I've got ninety-nine problems, but aggy ain't one.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Jackie Burke's Back Yard
    Posts
    7,359
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Set up a PayPal account, and pray for Change!
    Quote Originally Posted by marco View Post
    If you purge your mudbug, you can't savor the flavor.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    This Toilet Earth
    Posts
    14,597
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Does this look like the kind of 'lump who'd stoop to a seedy life of puffalumpstitution?! Shakin' that tail to make that bail?

    https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/314_579907488673_9200715_36234288_8592_n.jpg

    I don't think so.


    (But she does look like she left some cottony pellets in one of the practice rooms in THE GLENNIS.)
    I've got ninety-nine problems, but aggy ain't one.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    This Toilet Earth
    Posts
    14,597
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by KEBasketball View Post
    Set up a PayPal account, and pray for Change!
    Eh, it's under my .edu account. ninja_coco@baylor.edu
    I've got ninety-nine problems, but aggy ain't one.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Jackie Burke's Back Yard
    Posts
    7,359
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjacoco View Post
    Eh, it's under my .edu account. ninja_coco@baylor.edu
    Apparently you aren't praying hard enough...
    Quote Originally Posted by marco View Post
    If you purge your mudbug, you can't savor the flavor.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    The Gorge of Eternal Peril!
    Posts
    22,956
    The bunny has an account?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    This Toilet Earth
    Posts
    14,597
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    s/bunny/name
    I've got ninety-nine problems, but aggy ain't one.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    The Gorge of Eternal Peril!
    Posts
    22,956
    I will say this: The bunny has talent. Paypal account AND a keen eye for anatomic detail when viewing a certain nekkid recent grad ....

    (Oh yeah, it's hot.)

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Seguin, Tx.
    Posts
    12,836
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    No $hit! Hell, I figure you and your other 15 personalities/ screen names need at least an RV or at the very least a stretch Hummer at this point. For the record, I think LoadedForSteele should drive and wear the chauffer's hat.

    RD2

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    This Toilet Earth
    Posts
    14,597
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I found this simple explanation that I made a long time ago: http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/1907...or-the-newbies

    BHJ != coco


    I still javv the Lancer Not-An-Evo FQ>9000, but it's unsuitable for the transport of goats. Hence...Miata.
    Last edited by ninjacoco; 04-29-12 at 12:05 AM.
    I've got ninety-nine problems, but aggy ain't one.


  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Seguin, Tx.
    Posts
    12,836
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjacoco View Post
    I found this simple explanation that I made a long time ago: http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/1907...or-the-newbies

    BHJ != coco


    I still javv the Lancer Not-An-Evo FQ->9000, but it's unsuitable for the transport of goats. Hence...Miata.
    "Living with numerous people in Colorado?" That certainly explains KrispyKremeMan. For the first time ever, I wonder about my friend marco. Is he real and does he really live in Waco or is he one of Little Stef's alter egos? This has been a crappy end to to a pretty good day.

    RD2

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    This Toilet Earth
    Posts
    14,597
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I have a confession to make.

    I am a cantaloupe.
    j/k
    I've got ninety-nine problems, but aggy ain't one.


  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Jackie Burke's Back Yard
    Posts
    7,359
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by RD2WINAGNBEAR86 View Post
    "Living with numerous people in Colorado?" That certainly explains KrispyKremeMan. For the first time ever, I wonder about my friend marco. Is he real and does he really live in Waco or is he one of Little Stef's alter egos? This has been a crappy end to to a pretty good day.

    RD2
    Don't stop there RD2 (see, I turned over a new leaf - no more r2d2)...let me make it more distressing even yet for you. Did you ever consider that this site is merely Jason messaging back and forth with himself (with an occasional interruption from you to break up his schtick)?

    You are getting sleepy......your eyelids are heavy......you are about to enter a deep, deep sleep. When I reach 4, you will be completely in my control.........

    10.....9.....8.....7.....6.....5.....

    - jason
    Quote Originally Posted by marco View Post
    If you purge your mudbug, you can't savor the flavor.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Seguin, Tx.
    Posts
    12,836
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by KEBasketball View Post
    Don't stop there RD2 (see, I turned over a new leaf - no more r2d2)...let me make it more distressing even yet for you. Did you ever consider that this site is merely Jason messaging back and forth with himself (with an occasional interruption from you to break up his schtick)?

    You are getting sleepy......your eyelids are heavy......you are about to enter a deep, deep sleep. When I reach 4, you will be completely in my control.........

    10.....9.....8.....7.....6.....5.....

    - jason
    Does this mean that KEBasketball is driving the Sybil Express?

    RD2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts