+ Reply to Thread

Pierre Jackson on All-Senior pre-season team

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaab--...kzQ5fIj_fevbYF

PG Pierre Jackson, Baylor
    Key 2011-12 stats: 30.8 mpg, 13.8 ppg, 40.8 3-pt FG%, 82.2 FT%, 5.9 apg, 1.8 spg
    Buzz: Jackson was arguably Baylor's most important player this past season, his first with the Bears after transferring in from the College of Southern Idaho. He handled point guard duties with aplomb and became the Bears' leading scorer in the process. He is extremely quick with the ball, and also puts his speed to good use on defense. Baylor was a frontcourt-oriented team this past season; next season, Jackson's presence means they will be a backcourt-centric squad.

I love our PJ!

Thanks for posting - I think we'll see PJAX's name listed on a lot of pre-season awards this year - hopefully on a lot more at the end of the season as well.

Having Pierre in game was like I have read it was like Joe Dimaggio in baseball...you never feel the game is hopeless because these guys will do something to somehow make you win.

If Pierre was in a war, he would win a Congressional Medal. I love this guy....like I used to Vinnie Johnson.

Thread Information