+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: RGIII rumor

Quote Originally Posted by tituspie View Post
    I don't understand why this thread has turned into "let's try to make Robert look as sleezy as possible." ... Sure, he's a celebrity, but if anyone is going to protect him, then it should be Baylor people. What is the point in trying to create more stories for him to look bad?
    Because anything that makes the Redskins look bad is good for Dallas. Look how many majors Tiger Woods has won since his marital problems came to light. Some on here are more loyal to Dallas than Baylor. #DeadHorse

My Mood
    Happy
    It's been two days now and the story hasn't gotten any traction in the media. Probably tells you all you need to know.

I don't claim to have any insight whatsoever into RGIII's personal life or habits, but LOL at all of you making that claim. Those stories from college are pathetic.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by ValpoCory View Post
    Some on here are more loyal to Dallas than Baylor. #DeadHorse

That's sick..... but sad to say its true.

Pro-football is for poor people and old fat union loving yankees

Stupid thread. We have Jailhouse Johnny right down the river. He does plenty of stuff to ridicule.
    orangebear113
    Not sure why it took so long for so many to finally realize that Drew is a terrible terrible basketball coach... Drew coached basketball teams DO NOT GET BETTER..they get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by BEARof1901 View Post

Pro-football is for poor people and old fat union loving yankees
    I am of the opinion that you and I would get along really well.

I dont really see anyone here villifying RG3. People are just stating a rumor that they have heard, and this rumor is certainly more in the realm of probable than not. This rumor is widespread enough and has enough traction to where I can't really say it is not true. That is really all there is to it, and it doesn't surprise me. I still love RG3 and I despise this action which is more probable than not. That is all that really needs to be said.

My Mood
    Blah
    I DO find it funny that so many people with very few posts have these great anecdotal stories about Griff cheating all of a sudden. I was a student the same time he was (08-12) and the stories were around then. But, as its been mentioned here, if you tried to follow up, you never talked to the actual girl he hooked up with, or saw the texts he sent. Just rumors.

Im sure he is a flirt, a lot of guys are, but until someone shows me better proof that "there was this one time I saw..." I will give the man the benefit of the doubt.

Somebody should check with this chick to see if the rumors are true.

Blog Entries
    Has nothing to do with Dallas v Redskins. I just think its funny that the husband of the biggest BU groupie has groupies on the side as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ValpoCory View Post
    Because anything that makes the Redskins look bad is good for Dallas. Look how many majors Tiger Woods has won since his marital problems came to light. Some on here are more loyal to Dallas than Baylor. #DeadHorse

Quote Originally Posted by WS6bear View Post
    Has nothing to do with Dallas v Redskins. I just think its funny that the husband of the biggest BU groupie has groupies on the side as well.
    Would argue you are a much bigger groupie...
    Last edited by ArkansasBear; 07-16-13 at 03:59 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Gcoppinger View Post
    I dont really see anyone here villifying RG3. People are just stating a rumor that they have heard, and this rumor is certainly more in the realm of probable than not. This rumor is widespread enough and has enough traction to where I can't really say it is not true. That is really all there is to it, and it doesn't surprise me. I still love RG3 and I despise this action which is more probable than not. That is all that really needs to be said.
    I think the word you are searching for is possible.

My Mood
    Amazed
    I heard a rumor...they say you got a broken heart.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by BUPIKE12 View Post
    I am of the opinion that you and I would get along really well.
    Agree.... always did like to kick it and drink with pikes.

For some reason it always ended with us throwing keg shells around in a back yard. But whatever.

Blog Entries
    What does this even mean? Arkansas =/= literate people.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasBear View Post
    Would argue you and a much bigger groupie...

My dad always told me that if you talk to someone who's not part of the problem, or part of the solution, you're nothing but a gossip, regardless of what you might want to call it, or how you may justify it.

Everyone who was at Baylor when RG3 was there has their stories about RG3 creepin. I'm inclined to think that most of it is hearsay BS. I mean everyone's best friend's roommate had Robert creppin on them apparently.

Blog Entries
    Should go post that on the 10 JM threads, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddle Up! View Post
    My dad always told me that if you talk to someone who's not part of the problem, or part of the solution, you're nothing but a gossip, regardless of what you might want to call it, or how you may justify it.

My Mood
    Paranoid
    this thread would be way better with pics...the wasted potential is heartbreaking...#quitfloodingmysnapchat

Quote Originally Posted by WS6bear View Post
    What does this even mean? Arkansas =/= literate people.
    ARE....

You are a much bigger groupie.

Simple typo, they happen.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Baylor>>>>>>>>>>>Cowboys

College FB>>>>>>>>>Pro FB

Who can disagree with this?

Thread Information