+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2013 Baylor Football Game Videos/Downloads

ULM game torrent posted below. Will upload to youtube tonight.

Wofford Torrent HERE (*Updated* Commercial Free)
    (Youtube upload)

Buffalo Torrent HERE (*Updated* Commercial Free)
    (Youtube upload)

ESPN All Access HERE (*Updated* Commercial Free)
    (Youtube upload)

ULM Torrent HERE
    (Youtube upload)

ULM (No Huddle)
    http://youtu.be/mSwkcR6CMNQ

Baylor vs. WV (Commercial Free) Torrent Download

Baylor vs. WV (No Huddle)

***Baylor @ K-State (HD)*** (Commercial Free)

Baylor @ K-State Torrent HERE

Baylor @ K-State (No Huddle)

*****Baylor vs. Iowa St.*****
    (I uploaded an HD version of the game for those who wanted better video quality)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM8qUvvTaaw

*****Baylor @ Kansas******

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k-xK...ature=youtu.be
    Baylor @ Kansas - Torrent Download

*****Baylor vs. OU******

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sphOW...ature=youtu.be
    Torrent Download

*****Baylor vs. Texas Tech******

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gljXBpqfz0

*****Baylor vs. OSU*****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfj_8...ature=youtu.be

*****Baylor vs. TCU*****
    \
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiCaL...ature=youtu.be
    Baylor vs. TCU Torrent

****Baylor vs. Texas****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7_xCiLX178
    Baylor vs. Texas Torrent Download

***Baylor vs. UCF - Fiesta Bowl***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh2nj...ature=youtu.be
    Fiesta Bowl Torrent Download
    Last edited by Baylor187; 01-04-14 at 11:17 AM.

Thanks, but can you seed? Not getting any juice on the d/l.

having trouble Dling the torrent off of this site. every button seems to be an ad/virus

Sorry, I was seeding since I uploaded it but didn't have enough bandwidth allocated. should be good to go now. If your having trouble downloading the torrent then PM me and I'll email it to you.

I've got to reboot to load some updates, but will be back up in a few minutes. i will also keep seeding over the next several days.

My Mood
    Mellow
    You've done a great service for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Baylor187 View Post
    Alright, bear with me (I'm learning as I go). I tried editing out the commercials last night but ran into a few technical problems so I decided to just leave them in. The torrent for the full Wofford game is below:

Wofford Torrent
    Thanks for this. If you don't mind I may be able to cut the commercials when I'm finished with the download then re-upload to my seedbox and re-make the torrent file with no commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner_4_BU View Post
    Thanks for this. If you don't mind I may be able to cut the commercials when I'm finished with the download then re-upload to my seedbox and re-make the torrent file with no commercials.
    That would be a big help. Where I went wrong was that I made the video one continuous 4 hour file which ended up being around 20 gigs each. When I tried to cut out all the commercials then reencode a file that large it crashed my machine. Next time I will record one quarter at a time then upload four files into the Torrent.

My goal is to try and make each game available as the season progresses and I'll try and just maintain one master thread with all the downloads.

That would be a big help. Where I went wrong was that I made the video one continuous 4 hour file which ended up being around 20 gigs each. When I tried to cut out all the commercials then reencode a file that large it crashed my machine. Next time I will record one quarter at a time then upload four files into the Torrent.

My goal is to try and make each game available as the season progresses and I'll try and just maintain one master thread with all the downloads.
    I don't know why, but my download just stopped and I'm not connected to anyone. If there was any way to get the raw video I could cut the commercials and re-encode and have it up in a day or two.

Typically I always encode games as one continuous file. What programs are you using to re-encode and cut commercials?

I don't know why, but my download just stopped and I'm not connected to anyone.
    Had to reboot....
    I've got to reboot to load some updates, but will be back up in a few minutes. i will also keep seeding over the next several days.

I was able to play around with the software a bit and encode the ESPN All Access episode at a higher resolution. I apologize if the overall video quality is not great for the Buffalo and Wofford games, but I will eventually go back and reprocess those. Once I figure out how to configure the software to cut the commercials (without jacking up the audio and portions of the video), it should cut the file size down by 20-25%. I know some people were having problems accessing the files from rapidgator.net, so if any of you know of a more stable file hosting site please PM me your suggestion.

I welcome and appreciate your suggestions and feedback.

I will seed all 3 torrents for a month (or two) from 5-10pm

Thanks again Baylor187

I have been hoping someone would do something like this, thanks!

My Mood
    Amused
    Please rep the fool outta Baylor187. Really appreciate this.

will seed. thank you very much

"you must spread some reputation around before giving it to Baylor187 again."

Is it possible to upload these to youtube, sans commercials, ala No Huddle?

I was able to play around with the software a bit and encode the ESPN All Access episode at a higher resolution. I apologize if the overall video quality is not great for the Buffalo and Wofford games, but I will eventually go back and reprocess those. Once I figure out how to configure the software to cut the commercials (without jacking up the audio and portions of the video), it should cut the file size down by 20-25%. I know some people were having problems accessing the files from rapidgator.net, so if any of you know of a more stable file hosting site please PM me your suggestion.

I welcome and appreciate your suggestions and feedback.
    Cut the commercials using VideoRedo. Once they are cut, demux the audio using DGIndex. Encode solely the video using HandBrake or x264, recombine the audio and video streams using mkvmerge GUI (this requires that you encode to an mkv container)

If you are doing 720p you should aim for a 3500-5000 Kbps average bitrate. If you are doing 1080 I would recommend going higher.

Cut the commercials using VideoRedo. Once they are cut, demux the audio using DGIndex. Encode solely the video using HandBrake or x264, recombine the audio and video streams using mkvmerge GUI (this requires that you encode to an mkv container)

If you are doing 720p you should aim for a 3500-5000 Kbps average bitrate. If you are doing 1080 I would recommend going higher.
    Excellent! I will give that a try. I suspected that the audio encoding was the problem but couldnt find any guides in how to fix it. Ill give this a shot.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

you guys are da' bomb!

Thread Information