+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ahead 42-10 with 3 min left and.....

still throwing deep against us?

Gundy being his usual scumbag self

I guess Boone Pickens money hushed up all those Sports Illustrated accusations

Blog Entries
    Was it the starting QB? Still the defense had a job.

It was a dick move. I was starting to like Gundy, too. Oh well, they can't all have Briles' Character.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Seeing as how half the people on the board were hoping for Briles to score a TD against TT at the end of the game just last week, I have a hard time calling what Gundy did classless.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SnareBear55 View Post
    Seeing as how half the people on the board were hoping for Briles to score a TD against TT at the end of the game just last week, I have a hard time calling what Gundy did classless.
    Why? Is Gundy a fan on an internet message board? Briles knows when to call off the dogs. Gundy should.

Shocked here as well with 3 min left.
    If they run it in fine, but come on. Coaches know they gotta go play on road the
    next year. Prick move, what did that accomplish? They dominated all facets of game.

Don't be a pu$sy

Don't have a problem with Gundy's play calling at all. We didn't even deserve a participation medal tonight.

Sent from the IPhone 5 of Cove Dawg using Tapatalk.

Whatever, toughen up. We light people up all the time. We were bringing people and playing man coverage. its not OSU's job to feel sorry for us, we were a top 5 team.

No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of
    Who cares. It's our defense's job to stop them.

I wouldn't have thought about it if he had been throwing all along that drive, but he did not throw a pass until that play indicating he was just trying to run out the clock. And I think it was on 1st down? I thought it was a poor choice, especially since his starting QB was in. He should be thankful he still has him not injured.

Come on guys. Don't start with this stuff.

No hatred from me towards Gundy. It is not his fault if we can not stop them from scoring. Besides, it is more insulting to me if a team thinks they have to start running out the clock in the middle of the 4th quarter versus actually playing out the game.

This is such a weak ass b*tch thread. Grow a pair.

Yeah, nobody should care. We screwed our own pooch. They want to keep making first downs. No problem at all with them.

I'd hoped after what we've done on the scoreboard this year, we'd never see another thread like this. Old Baylor type thinking.
    We need to keep upgrading our talent and performance if we don't want this to happen.

My Mood
    Amused
    Boo hoooo, it doesn't matter, it was a 60 min of play game, and we signed up for 60 min of play.

Hope we can return the favor next year when OSU comes to Waco. Nothing wrong with what they did, just be prepared to have the Bears remember.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SIC EM '94 View Post
    Hope we can return the favor next year when OSU comes to Waco. Nothing wrong with what they did, just be prepared to have the Bears remember.
    I hope we take a knee. When the game is over, end it.

Good game cowboys,total beatdown.Forget this one ,TCU your next.

Thread Information