+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Blog Entries

We're basically Oregon

Look flashy all season and choke when it actually matters. Hope we don't continue this for years down the road like they have.

split time between the 'Pell and the Cliff with stops to the 'Co
    Guess against OU didn't matter? What a dumbass

Now u have gone and done it. You're not a true fan unless u say how great we are all the time. Shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6bear View Post
    Look flashy all season and choke when it actually matters. Hope we don't continue this for years down the road like they have.
    Wow. I would love to be Oregon!

I hope we get to a national championship game like Oregon!
    Last edited by George Truett; 11-24-13 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
    Now u have gone and done it. You're not a true fan unless u say how great we are all the time. Shame on you.
    That's a great analogy. You're either an ignorant griper or not a true fan.

If I have to be an ignorant griper like you to be a true fan, I'll just not be a true fan!

Pretty tough analogy...

If healthy, we beat OSU half the time on the road. We weren't healthy. We had just some crazy things happen primarily Petty's phantom tackle going into the end zone; and the fumble Petty couldn't recover that they converted.

When you get behind early, game plan changes.

I know you have been on this board a long time and by your rep points, you must be a real asset to the Board. I just don't think we "choked." I think that we just had one of the disaster games on the road where everything you touch turns to %$&#. I think we win the next two easily; win the bowl game, and go 12-1 and end up close to the top 5.

No Reese to hit a quick one, no Seastrum to break a big one last night, no Drango to keep the gnats away, and no Hagar to plug up the middle. And, we were due to have some bad *(&* happen. It just does to generally all but one team each year, who is the National Champion.

Choke is way too harsh to describe this team.
    Last edited by lookin4awin; 11-24-13 at 08:38 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6bear View Post
    The problem with your post, and what makes it stupid, is that can be said of any team that doesn't win the national title in a given year. It always matters. It mattered against West Virginia. It mattered against Kansas State. It mattered against Iowa State. It mattered against Kansas. It mattered against Oklahoma. It mattered against Texas Tech. We didn't lose any of those games. If we had, there would be idiot posters on here, probably you, saying, "We choke when it matters!"

I laugh at OP. We lost to ourselves while playing a great team. What was Arizona ranked?

Choking while undefeated in late November is better than being ole miss, Iowa, Oregon state knowing you won't ever be undefeated past mid October. Lets not get spoiled by a little success and failure.

Quote Originally Posted by lookin4awin View Post
    Pretty tough analogy...

If healthy, we beat OSU half the time on the road. We weren't healthy. We had just some crazy things happen primarily Petty's phantom tackle going into the end zone; and the fumble Petty couldn't recover that they converted.

When you get behind early, game plan changes.

I know you have been on this board along time and by your rep points, you must be a real asset to the Board. I just don't think we "choked." I think that we just had one of the disaster games on the road where everything you touch turns to %$&#. I think we win the next two easily. Win the bowl game, got 12-1 and end up in the top 5.

No Reese to hit a quick one, no Seastrum to break a big one.
    He didn't get positive rep points over here. He got them for extreme right-wing comments on the R and P board.

He just comes over here when there's an opportunity to throw excrement at us.

Quote Originally Posted by George Truett View Post
    Wow. I would love to be Oregon!

I hope we get to a national championship game like Oregon!
    Yeah, I'll take being Oregon and the success and exposure they have.

I'm sorry... Oregon has choked twice on the road. Once against a good team, the 2nd against an unranked team.

We are better than Oregon.

We also never had the respect Oregon did. And we probably won't for the season. Doesn't matter. We still have the opportunity to out right win the Big 12 or at least share the title. Oregon may not even get into their championship.

Step away from the ledge people.
    Last edited by SicEm Beers; 11-24-13 at 08:42 AM.
    Follow me at @BaylorBearmada to get the latest on Sailgating!

That's a great analogy. You're either an ignorant griper or not a true fan.

If I have to be an ignorant griper like you to be a true fan, I'll just not be a true fan!
    A true fan doesn't go around sunshine pumping

We're basically Oregon

He didn't get positive rep points over here. He got them for extreme right-wing comments on the R and P board.

He just comes over here when there's an opportunity to throw excrement at us.
    Actually you are incorrect again. The post was directed at WS6 and he hardly ever goes to R&p. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by D. C. Bear View Post
    The problem with your post, and what makes it stupid, is that can be said of any team that doesn't win the national title in a given year. It always matters. It mattered against West Virginia. It mattered against Kansas State. It mattered against Iowa State. It mattered against Kansas. It mattered against Oklahoma. It mattered against Texas Tech. We didn't lose any of those games. If we had, there would be idiot posters on here, probably you, saying, "We choke when it
    matters!"

This is very true. I just wish we could have played well and been competitive. (We didn't; and we weren't). It chaps me that now the knock is we imploded at the first real test -- even though it's not true.

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Man I will take Oregon's success.

Last 5 seasons:

Holiday Bowl
    Rose Bowl
    BCS Championship Game
    Rose Bowl
    Fiesta Bowl

Only teams to have more success in that time span is Alabama and Auburn...
    "The George's tent may be the best idea in the history of mankind."
    -Luke Gilliam

"I had more of an education in high school."
    - Antoine Wright

And just like Oregon, will get at least 1 more loss.

split time between the 'Pell and the Cliff with stops to the 'Co
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
    Shouldn't you be molesting yourself over pics of Johnny? GTFO.

Lol. What a whiner. You're the typical k Steele supporter

Baylor didn't lose a game for a year. Darn good team to me.

Thread Information