+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    13,571
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Did "The Rock" Come out of the Closet?

    When he was on the Ellen show, he said that he had many similarities to his current role and implied that being gay might be one of them....

    Chris Jericho said: "If the Rock is gay, I'm right behind him..."

  2. #2

    The Rock came out of the closet...

    ...with TG's mom?

    And Chris Jericho was right behind him?

    Wow.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    De Souf'
    Posts
    8,009
    Rock's been married since his college days at Miami (backed up Warren Sapp on the National Championship team). His wife is a financial advisor (maybe VP) at Merrill Lynch.

    I have no idea if he's "comme ci, comme ca," as he puts it in his interviews, but Rock's always come off as someone who's just nice to everyone.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    490
    Quote Originally Posted by NewsBruin
    Rock's been married since his college days at Miami (backed up Warren Sapp on the National Championship team). His wife is a financial advisor (maybe VP) at Merrill Lynch.

    I have no idea if he's "comme ci, comme ca," as he puts it in his interviews, but Rock's always come off as someone who's just nice to everyone.

    How NICE has he been to you??? Has he called you Sweetie???

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    De Souf'
    Posts
    8,009
    Nah, I'm just a lifer pro wrestling fan. And it's nice to see someone who enjoys what he does, kinda like Brett Favre in football.

  6. #6
    Obviously, Jericho would say something like that. I bet Ric Flair swings that way too. Remember, back in the '80s how the Nature Boy would come to the ring dressed in that purple robe with fur on it?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow.
    Posts
    34,288
    Quote Originally Posted by bearoc
    ...with TG's mom?
    Hey, bearoc. Have you found out who your mother is yet? I heard her pimp made her put you on a doorstep. Is this really true?

    Why don't we let the less educated play these childish games? What do you say?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Posts
    56,581
    tg, I heard bearoc said his dad can beat up your dad...is this true???

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow.
    Posts
    34,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush Limbaugh
    tg, I heard bearoc said his dad can beat up your dad...is this true???
    He probably could. My dad has been dead almost 14 years.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Golfer
    Hey, bearoc. Have you found out who your mother is yet? I heard her pimp made her put you on a doorstep. Is this really true?

    Why don't we let the less educated play these childish games? What do you say?
    Way too stilted Golfer, but I'll give you an A for effort.

    BTW, I'm currently working on a couple of superfluous doctorate degrees hoping that I'll be able to slap some boobs up on my avatar and join the Wolverines.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    A Van Down By The Tar Pit
    Posts
    2,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Golfer
    He probably could. My dad has been dead almost 14 years.
    Then that's definitely one fight I don't want to see.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow.
    Posts
    34,288
    Quote Originally Posted by bearoc
    Way too stilted Golfer, but I'll give you an A for effort.

    BTW, I'm currently working on a couple of superfluous doctorate degrees hoping that I'll be able to slap some boobs up on my avatar and join the Wolverines.
    Oh, so it's jealousy that motivates you.

  13. #13


    Just trying to play around with your educational level/internet bulletin board maturity analysis.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    28,457
    No way The Rock is gay. In a interview he said when he met his wife at University of Miami he was on his way to have sex with two chicks.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Houston, TX, USA
    Posts
    35,013
    He's playing up to the host.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    28,457
    Yeah playing up to Ellen aka Vaginfeld.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Dean Bradley's office
    Posts
    10,929
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    If you really think The Rock is gay simply go up to him and call him a ****** and see what happens.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Boerne, TX
    Posts
    18,179
    Stop it with this rumor. You are making Faulkner think he has a chance.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts