+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Fire Brent Pease Petition

This guy is terrible!

It's not the QB or the coaches. It's the offensive line. That's what's terrible.

Have fun finding a better staff who wants to put their reputation on the line at BU.

This staff will prove to be the best that Baylor has ever seen when it's all said and done.

Pease...I'm signing it right here...

He's gotta go...

Offense has gone from bad to worse to dreadful...

Quote Originally Posted by SoTexBear
    This staff will prove to be the best that Baylor has ever seen when it's all said and done.
    I sure hope you know what you talking you're talking about.

You know, every time BU struggles everyone wants to fire the OC. It's hard to call a good game when you have players that fail to execute. When it's 3rd and 1 and yogu can't get a first, that's not a failure of the play calling. That's a failure of the OL. When you call a passing play and your QB can't even set for a second before having a pass rush in his face, that's a failure of your OL. When you have to gain 15-20 yards to get a first down b/c of penalties it's hard to blame the play calling.

Quote Originally Posted by bear_up
    You know, every time BU struggles everyone wants to fire the OC. It's hard to call a good game when you have players that fail to execute. When it's 3rd and 1 and yogu can't get a first, that's not a failure of the play calling. That's a failure of the OL. When you call a passing play and your QB can't even set for a second before having a pass rush in his face, that's a failure of your OL. When you have to gain 15-20 yards to get a first down b/c of penalties it's hard to blame the play calling.
    Dont give us this crap about how hard it is to call plays.

I'm upset about our complete lack of preparation.
    Anytime your offense gets shut out going on 3 games now, the problem is much greater than OL or QB...

I'm basing my fire pease belief off the fact that our OL has gone from mediocre to bad to worse to absolutely useless...

Well, something's wrong when your Total Net Yards for the first half is 42 yards. 42 Yards. Has a wonderful ring to it. Excuse me while I throw up.

To me, it is Pease's fault. If the offensive line is getting dominated, if the quarterback is not able to get things moving, then you need to change the play calling to try and get some momentum.

Look at who we played. Sheesh.

SMU<ISU<UT, etc.

I think some of the offensive coaches who don't help our OC throughout the week and who do not recruit either need to go first.

hard to have an offense when you dont have a quarterback

Hard to have an offense when you have no offensive coordinator.

We should be better on the OL. With Morriss and Lancaster we have two OL coaches.

My Mood
    Busy
    I'd like to start a petition to stop stupid petitions.

Like the title of this thread.

How well did a revolving door for coaches work throughout the Reedy/Roberts/Steele years? Change always brings improvement, doesn't it?

Anybody else think better players might make the coaches better?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Whether it's Pease/Bell/Parks/OL or George Bush's fault, the numbers don't lie. BU's offense has REGRESSED or at best remained static throughout the course of the season. No excuse (especially late in the season) for multiple false starts, matador blocking, routes run two-yards short of the 1st-down marker on 3rd down or running out of bounds at the 2 in OT. I don't know the answer, but someone making $1M/year ought to find some during the off-season.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost dog
    Pease...I'm signing it right here...

He's gotta go...

Offense has gone from bad to worse to dreadful...

Like to see what you would do with the lack of talent he has on the offensive side of the ball.

If anybody needs to go, it's the assistants that don't recruit.

Norm Chow couldn't win with what we have on offense.

Get rid of all the ones that wanted Parks as the QB, That said Morriss is a fraud, that wnat to fire Pease etc.etc. Those of you that think that you know so much about football, why aren't you a coach at some college level? Because you don't know sh!t about football, just about running your mouth, no take that back, about typing in front of a computer and wanting to get rid of whoever you think that might have screwed up.
    Well if you want to get rid of the screw ups, you might ought to be looking at some players, because they just gave up. As in the years past, they just wanted to known as Baylor football players so that they could go to frat parties and drink all of their beer and nail the good looking sorority girls .

Plain and simple.

Bus Driver
    Got the bus cranked up, had enough of this sh!t on this board and I'm outa here.
    Key West, look out here I come.

My Mood
    Busy
    Whether it's Pease/Bell/Parks/OL or George Bush's fault, the numbers don't lie. BU's offense has REGRESSED or at best remained static throughout the course of the season. No excuse (especially late in the season) for multiple false starts, matador blocking, routes run two-yards short of the 1st-down marker on 3rd down or running out of bounds at the 2 in OT. I don't know the answer, but someone making $1M/year ought to find some during the off-season.
    With you all the way on that one ...

Thread Information