+ Reply to Thread

The Capital One commercial guy

You know who I am talking about, the bigger guy that David Spade always hassels in the commercials. Is there seriously a commerical this guy isn't in? He's currently in the 1-800-Rent-a-car, Capitol One, and Snickers commericals. He's probably in more I just don't watch that much television.

He's also in an H-E-B commercial running currently. He's a store trainee who grabs an apple from the stack and the whole display comes tumbling to the floor.

And he is/was in an NFL gear commercial as the guy who hides out in a blocking sled at a Cowboys practice, steals a jersey and then they show him from a wide angle hauling ass down alongside a tall building wall after security notices him.

I just now realized I probably watch too much tv.
    Last edited by Diehard; 03-20-06 at 08:58 PM.

I think it's Enterprise, but yeah he does the HEB commericals, Capital One and didn't know about the snickers commercials

Runner up for most ubiquitous ad man is the blond headed guy in the Sonic commercials. He's in another ad currently for Midas where he's working behind the counter when an animated Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble walk in and talk to him about service.

His name is Nate Torrence. Lucky for you, he has leveraged himself into an Adam Sandler movie called "Click" due out in July.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car
    Volkswagen
    7 Capital One Ads
    Cingular
    2 anti smoking TheTruth.com Ads
    Golden Grahams

My Mood
    Pensive
    The guy who gets covered in all the cheesy cloud in the Cheese Nips commercial also appeared a couple of years ago in both an Alltel commercial (the one about the phone company that hired a Boy Band as spokesmen) and a GEICO ad.

Thread Information