+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    My Mood
    Amazed

Iraq Pre-war doc: ISGZ-2003-00028868 (Saddam's training of suicide bombers)

Another first translation here, looking for a second confirmation.

http://fmso.leavenworth.army.mil/doc...3-00028868.pdf

Translation of Page 20 in the pdf document:

In the Name of God the most Merciful and the most Compassionate

Top Secret

Recommendation on how to use the Arab Feedaeyeens (Suicide Martyrs)
    1. Supervision for training and usage

Formation of a devoted commission headed by Lieutenant General Hamza Alwan Zaher from the Directory of Military Engineering and the membership of Staff General Azawi Saleh Hassan from the Directory of Planning and the and Colonel Dr. Abdel Rahim Abdel Saheb Ali from the Directory of Political Orientation and that the commission will be related to Mr. assistant of Chairman of Army Training Staff.

2. The Training Course

The commission will prepare a very intensive training course for a period of week where it will be focused to raise the physical fitness and train on how use the automatic rifle Kalashnikoff and hand grenades and the largest section of the course will be specialized to focus of using the explosive material in the body, in motorcycle, in cars, and in camels.

3. Instructors

They must be dedicated from the Special Forces Command, from the Directory of Military Engineering and from the First Military School those that appear in them competence and capability.

(1-3) Top Secret

Translation of page 21 in the pdf document:

Top Secret

4. Requirement of duty

A. The Explosives

All the explosives and its attachments will be provided by the Directory of Military Engineering.

B . The Cars

All the cars and motorcycles that will be used in fulfilling the duties will be provided by the Department of Armament and Equipping.

C. The Camels

Will be provided by the Directory of General Military Intelligence.

D. Light Weapons

The Kalashnikoff rifles and the hand grenades will be provided by the Department of Armament and Equipping.

5. Usage

The Directory of General Military Intelligence will take the responsibility to provide the dictations and supervise the execution of duties and that this will occur after that the end of extensive training period.

(2-3) Top Secret

Translation of page 22 in the pdf document.

Top secret

6. General issues

A. The representative of the Directory of Political Orientation and the Religious Scholars from among the volunteers to give religious sermons that emphasis on Jihad for the Arab volunteers outside the hours dedicated for training.

B. Provide the Badwen clothing and other equipments (Travel homes,…) by the directory of general military intelligence.

Signature….. 28/2

(3-3) Top secret.

bump

Give it up.

Saddam was a bad guy.

He was not a threat to the U.S.

We had no business attacking a sovreign nation unprovoked.

The only legitimate evidence so far of WMD's are Bush's receipts.

Quote Originally Posted by BUmaruski
    Give it up.

Saddam was a bad guy.

Ok head in the sand Michael Moore.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by BUmaruski
    Give it up.

Saddam was a bad guy.

BUM - there are 48,000 boxes of documents captured from Iraq Intelligence offices. So far, maybe 1% have come out. Should we just throw the rest away and not look at it?

I'm sure there are some people like you that won't buy anything unless they see a photo of OBL and Saddam high-fiving each other in front of a nuclear missile that says "Destination USA" but it is worth the effort to look into these documents.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Those whom the gods destroy, they first make mad. Euripides

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Lowry
    Is this further proof that at one time he had WMD?

If so, works for me.

Now Sam = Michael Moore

My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by George Bush 43
    Is this further proof that at one time he had WMD?

If so, works for me.
    No, it's proof that you have to look past "contacts" to see the whole picture.

No, it's proof that you have to look past "contacts" to see the whole picture.
    I am sorry.

You're breaking up.

I cant understand conspiracy-inese.

My Mood
    Angelic
    PT Barnum said it best. "You can fool some of the people all of the time...".
    The chicken is the smartest animal. It cackles after it lays an egg.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottS
    Now Sam = Michael Moore
    If so, he's in dire need of a diet. Too much fantasyland flakes for breakfast, I suppose?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sin Bad
    As usual, the Democrats have no new ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAR
    I resent those that bang on the ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by cinque View Post
    Please. Help me.
    That's impossible-Foo!

Quote Originally Posted by LordByron
    PT Barnum said it best. "You can fool some of the people all of the time...".
    Somebody's got your number alright, Byron. Perhaps the code-pinkies and Cindy Sheehan are offspring of Barnum.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bauer
    BUM - there are 48,000 boxes of documents captured from Iraq Intelligence offices. So far, maybe 1% have come out. Should we just throw the rest away and not look at it?
    No, not at all. They should all be looked at. But I think it's interesting that the selected excerpts that have been released contain very little new information, and nothing that establishes the existence of a terrorist threat to the US.

No, not at all. They should all be looked at. But I think it's interesting that the selected excerpts that have been released contain very little new information, and nothing that establishes the existence of a terrorist threat to the US.

Dear Dr. Dean,

Keep telling yourself that.

Until just recently, I dont recall hearing of Blessed July.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Conten...2/009euijs.asp
    Last edited by Starr ChamBear; 03-24-06 at 05:07 PM.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Goerge Bush 43
    I am sorry.

You're breaking up.

I cant understand conspiracy-inese.
    The point you're missing has nothing to do with any conspiracy.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Sam - from the small sample (less than 1%) that has been released, there are already some eye-opening documents IMHO. (i.e. - Al Quds to pose as American soldiers and drop leaflets with anthrax, Saddam accussed of hiding Al Qaeda in Salman Pak, hiding Russian/Turkish informants from the UN, the Afghan informant claiming a relationship between OBL and Saddam, the "Saddam tapes" where he is discussing smuggling weapons). I have made no prejudgement that these documents are real or fake. It is too early for that.

What I do see is SMOKE, SMOKE, SMOKE everywhere. Bob Kerrey has already come out and said a recent document shows that Saddam was a threat to the US.

Anybody can move the goal posts as to what they have to see to convince them. Who knows what is in the other 47,000 boxes but I hope everyone would judge these documents with an open mind.
    Last edited by Jack Bauer; 03-24-06 at 05:19 PM.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bauer
    Sam - from the small sample (less than 1%) that has been released, there are already some eye-opening documents IMHO. (i.e. - Al Quds to pose as American soldiers and drop leaflets with anthrax, Saddam accussed of hiding Al Qaeda in Salman Pak, hiding Russian/Turkish informants from the UN, the Afghan informant claiming a relationship between OBL and Saddam). I have made no prejudgement that these documents are real or fake. It is too early for that.

What I do see is SMOKE, SMOKE, SMOKE everywhere. Bob Kerrey has already come out and said a recent document shows that Saddam was a threat to the US.

Anybody can move the goal posts as to what they have to see to convince them. Who knows what is in the other 47,000 boxes but I hope everyone would judge these documents with an open mind.
    Well, I hope so too. But again, there's nothing here that's new or more credible than what we had before. And I assume you realize that they've gone through more than 1 percent, and are releasing the best stuff they have. This isn't some kind of random sample. It's talk show fodder.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Well, I hope so too. But again, there's nothing here that's new or more credible than what we had before. And I assume you realize that they've gone through more than 1 percent, and are releasing the best stuff they have. This isn't some kind of random sample. It's talk show fodder.
    Well, I disagree as does one of the 9/11 commisioners. We'll see. And this is not just talk show fodder. Having Saddam on tape talking about the practice of smuggling weapons is not just talk show fodder.

Jack,
    Face it, Sam loves Saddam and want him back in power more than anything.

Thread Information