So If The Supreme Court Rules To Give The Sitting President...........

923 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by Fre3dombear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
.....unlimited immunity from any and all crimes, would China Joe (Actually his handlers) have Donald Trump assassinated?

"Enquiring minds want to know".

I think they would. Trump would be the first of many.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Mitch Blood Green
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

.....unlimited immunity from any and all crimes, would China Joe (Actually his handlers) have Donald Trump assassinated?

There's a reason whey we've never had this question asked until Trump became president.
Harrison Bergeron
Mitch Blood Green said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

There's a reason whey we've never had this question asked until Trump became president.
TDS is real.

Hey hysteria and disinformation about Trump form the democracy-hating left-wing extremists is remarkable.
Mitch Blood Green
Harrison Bergeron said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

TDS is real.

Hey hysteria and disinformation about Trump form the democracy-hating left-wing extremists is remarkable.

Is that the best you can do? Can you tell me about the other presidents who argued they should have immunity from the crimes they committed while in office?
Realitybites
I have a hard time believing that the Drop Box Election of 2024 is going to be any less successful for the Democrats than the 2020 Drop Box Election.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Mitch Blood Green said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Biden's Department of Justice wanted and still wants to charge Trump every time he lets out a wet fart. The Dems want to charge him with felony for the really stinky ones.

Trump released the transcript of " the phone call" to Ukraine and they impeached him anyway. Informant Alexander Vindman should be rotting in Guantanamo Bay. What a disgusting , treasonous pile of feces that guy was. He gave us a preview of how badly our military is broken and proof the the Deep State really does exist.

-- Barack Obama
KaiBear
Mitch Blood Green said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

TDS is real.

Is that the best you can do? Can you tell me about the other presidents who argued they should have immunity from the crimes they committed while in office?

Nixon
Clinton
LBJ
Kennedy
Reagan
Harding
Obama

All these guys could have easily be impeached and / or criminally charged if one was willing to apply the same 'standards' Dems have been attempting to stick on Trump since the moment Hillary conceded the 2016 election.
GrowlTowel
Mitch Blood Green said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

You mean until Biden became president.
STxBear81
What is interesting is that Biden is more crooked than Trump but gets way with what they accuse Trump of being.
BearN
Mitch Blood Green said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

The reason why is because what had been a conspiracy theory for 60 years is now common knowledge.
Harrison Bergeron
Mitch Blood Green said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

TDS is real.

The dot as usual you seem to be unable or unwilling to connect is never before has one party used fictional lawfare to undermine democracy. Nobody with a triple-digit IQ thinks any of these cases against Trump are legitimate. The issue is not Trump's actions but the extremists on the lefts.

Obama could be prosecuted for killing American citizens illegally.
Biden could be prosecuted for criminal negligence for the open border.
Both could be tried for inciting violence both in 2012.

Need me to go on?
Harrison Bergeron
STxBear81 said:

What is interesting is that Biden is more crooked than Trump but gets way with what they accuse Trump of being.
Correct. Every wet dream the radicals have about Trump is reality with Biden.
Mitch Blood Green
Harrison Bergeron said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

TDS is real.

The dot as usual you seem to be unable or unwilling to connect is never before has one party used fictional lawfare to undermine democracy. Nobody with a triple-digit IQ thinks any of these cases against Trump are legitimate. The issue is not Trump's actions but the extremists on the lefts.

Need me to go on?

You should take your net worth and invest in DJT stock because, as we all all know, people who invest in Trump always see their net worth and future prospects improve

Don't talk all in. Be all in. .
Johnny Bear
Harrison Bergeron said:

STxBear81 said:

Correct. Every wet dream the radicals have about Trump is reality with Biden.

Rule of thumb: If you really want to know what the democrats are up to just consider what they accuse Republicans (especially including Trump) of doing.
Harrison Bergeron
Mitch Blood Green said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

TDS is real.

Need me to go on?

You should take your net worth and invest in DJT stock because, as we all all know, people who invest in Trump always see their net worth and future prospects improve

You TDSers continue to project your obsession with him to everyone else. I care about the rule of law, protocol, polity, and democracy. I oppose creating a banana republic because TDSers are delusional.
Doc Holliday
Harrison Bergeron said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

TDS is real.

Need me to go on?

You TDSers continue to project your obsession with him to everyone else. I care about the rule of law, protocol, polity, and democracy. I oppose creating a banana republic because TDSers are delusional.
Its kind of funny to watch them pretend like Trump is irrelevant...but their posts are projection and fear that he's going win.
Whiskey Pete
Mitch Blood Green said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

TDS is real.

Need me to go on?

He'd probably be better off investing his money in a cocaine route that includes the White House
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Mitch Blood Green said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

TDS is real.

Need me to go on?

Man, you missed your calling. You should have been a high dollar stock broker/ financial adviser.

DJT shares up $3.68 per share today. If you would have gone all in with your net worth yesterday evening, you would have made a cool 8.86 percent in a single day!

Keep those stock picks coming, Sir! (Hope you aren't offended if I call you Sir!)

-- Barack Obama
Harrison Bergeron
Despite the fact this has become an issue only because Democrats turning to lawfare to undermine democracy, it is an interesting question. Seems like there needs to be some reasonable standard.

Presidents should be able to freely execute the requirements of the office without fear or facing legal charges after they leave office; however, they should not be able to execute U.S. citizens without due process.

Imagine the butthurt if a random local district attorney indicts Obama for murder for droning American citizens. Suddenly the Democrats would oppose lawfare and support presidential immunity. Hypocrites all.

That is the problem with the Democrat lawfare tactic. We used to agree that we did not use stupid, novel prosecutions to undermine democracy ... for good reason.

Laken Riley's family has a stronger case to sue President Pause than any of this Trump silliness.
Oldbear83
Mitch Blood Green said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

TDS is real.

You seriously need professional mental help.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Fre3dombear
Mitch Blood Green said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

TDS is real.

Need me to go on?

That's been a yuuuuuge winner this year
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.