Portal 2024

90,845 Views | 887 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by BUVA
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Brusinbear2001
i'm thinking this was for Waiata yesterday
Wbbfan365
I think might wait it out till after the shutdown, lets it they announce tonight.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
IowaBear
Good! Didn't want her anywhere near BU. She's as overrated as they come
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Yeah and baylor doesn't need to add another older guard anyway. Maybe a younger guard but doubt it occurs because Nicki Collen likes 13 players on the roster not like 14 or 15 players. Probably another forward.
ScottyB_The_Baylor_King
Dcheetah

I hope that doesn't mean we are out on Dauda. I really like Cameron a lot and she would be a great pickup but I have been a Dauda fan since we first recruited her and I would hate to miss on her twice.
BUVA
Apparently Dauda's family really loved Baylor when she first committed, but the pull of teammates might be stronger now to influence her decisions.
Dcheetah
Where are you hearing for her? I've seen her linked to USCe, UConn, Iowa. Wouldn't be surprised about LSU either since she originally committed to Kim and LSU has only taken guards in the portal.
Big Bear
I agree and she fits our system.
Brusinbear2001
another pro about getting Cam Williams she is an experienced vet she would be leaving next season could rub her knowledge off on Kyla. We could go for more players in the portal again next season. If we have a big season more big names will be looking at us again. It also offers spots in terms of recruiting that players could be looking for.
BUVA
Dcheetah said:

Where are you hearing for her? I've seen her linked to USCe, UConn, Iowa. Wouldn't be surprised about LSU either since she originally committed to Kim and LSU has only taken guards in the portal.

No clue. She might try to follow Arkansas teammates. Someone earlier mentioned LSU has already taken the guards they wanted, so not sure if that's an option. I'm not on X or IG, so not sure who she's following or who's following her.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.