SC vs Iowa

1,139 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 29 days ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Aliceinbubbleland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rollerball. Refs are non existent
LTBear19
You aren't lying.

They were especially non-existent on what was the most blatant, non-call push-off I've ever seen in all my years of watching women's basketball (and possibly among the worst period).

And after Clark got away with it, it led directly to a 3-pointer moments later.

One thing is for certain, SC is gonna have to take this game. Can't leave it in the hands of the refs like UCONN did the other night.

But to SC's credit, they weathered the ridiculous run by Iowa to start the game and have managed to secure a 3-point lead at the half.
whitetrash
Alas, poor Caitlin. Forever relegated to being the Charles Barkley of women's basketball.
Mitch Blood Green
My observation? Recruiting and the bench matters.
TechDawgMc
Mitch Blood Green said:

My observation? Recruiting and the bench matters.

37-0 in bench scoring. Think you might be right
Aliceinbubbleland
Self agrees. As soon as it was obvious KU was losing the game he blamed it on lack of bench.
drahthaar
Lack of bench? Funny, I thought it was because Iowa shots which fell in the last game didn't today, and SC had bigger athletic players.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
drahthaar said:

Lack of bench? Funny, I thought it was because Iowa shots which fell in the last game didn't today, and SC had bigger athletic players.
Iowa had ZERO bench points vs. South Carolina's 37. Caitlyn Clark shot the ball 28 times.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.