Biden voters look like fools yet again

8,736 Views | 211 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by 4th and Inches
ron.reagan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
KaiBear said:

Johnny Bear said:

KaiBear said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Don't see how this is going to be a world war. Don't see how Biden or Trump is responsible .

I do see how the Middle East is a problem the cannot be solved by people who do not live in the Middle East.

Biden gave Iran billions. Without those dollars they likely would not have been able to finance October 7, the Gaza war since, & this. Forget about oil revenues: Trump had those mostly dried up.

Biden also gave the world's terrorists $80 billion of US military equipment when he bungled the Afghanistan withdrawal. How much if that went to Hamas, Hezbollah, & Iran? Probably a large amount.

Dem hyper partisans pretend to be blind when it comes to Biden's antics . Just let them kill babies ….that's all they care about .

Looking back it is a horrible tragedy that Trump lost the 2020 election .

Because if Trump was the US president hundreds of thousands of Russians, Ukrainians, Israelis and Palestinians would still be alive .

Not to mention the mega $$billions lost that wouldn't have happened, the hostages that wouldn't have been ceased, and the overall suffering that wouldn't have happened had Trump served a second term. As bad and as weak as presidents like Carter and Obummer were, they were pikers compared to Biden.

Biden makes even Barrack Hussein Obama look decent in comparison.

However much of our electorate is so undereducated at this point, so distracted with their own personal misery; they don't study the consequences of Biden's policies.

All they know is that whatever governmental handouts that are likely to occur …..will be provided by Democrats.

And for the debt ridden , frustrated, yet incredibly entitled crowd; that is enough to vote for the oldest, most blatantly corrupt president in US history.

It's a shame compulsory service in the armed forces for 1-2 years isn't a thing. So many of these dummies would get the real life lessons they so desperately need.

In 10 minutes you changed from democrats only wanting abortion to only wanting handouts.

I appreciate the respect for veterans though.
KaiBear
ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

Johnny Bear said:

KaiBear said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Don't see how this is going to be a world war. Don't see how Biden or Trump is responsible .

I do see how the Middle East is a problem the cannot be solved by people who do not live in the Middle East.

Biden gave Iran billions. Without those dollars they likely would not have been able to finance October 7, the Gaza war since, & this. Forget about oil revenues: Trump had those mostly dried up.

Biden also gave the world's terrorists $80 billion of US military equipment when he bungled the Afghanistan withdrawal. How much if that went to Hamas, Hezbollah, & Iran? Probably a large amount.

Dem hyper partisans pretend to be blind when it comes to Biden's antics . Just let them kill babies ….that's all they care about .

Because if Trump was the US president hundreds of thousands of Russians, Ukrainians, Israelis and Palestinians would still be alive .

Not to mention the mega $$billions lost that wouldn't have happened, the hostages that wouldn't have been ceased, and the overall suffering that wouldn't have happened had Trump served a second term. As bad and as weak as presidents like Carter and Obummer were, they were pikers compared to Biden.

However much of our electorate is so undereducated at this point, so distracted with their own personal misery; they don't study the consequences of Biden's policies.

All they know is that whatever governmental handouts that are likely to occur …..will be provided by Democrats.

And for the debt ridden , frustrated, yet incredibly entitled crowd; that is enough to vote for the oldest, most blatantly corrupt president in US history.

It's a shame compulsory service in the armed forces for 1-2 years isn't a thing. So many of these dummies would get the real life lessons they so desperately need.

Few own a Combat Infantry Badge.

Johnny Bear
ShooterTX said:

ron.reagan said:

Johnny Bear said:

KaiBear said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Obama kept us in Afghanistan, managed to turn Libya into a worse place, bombed kids in Syria on the daily, watched ISIS perform the worst atrocities since the Japense, and let Russia invade Ukraine. He was much worse than Biden and was as far left as his party would allow him at the time.
It's hard to decide which one is worse... better to just insure we NEVER elect another leftist democrat.

I completely agree that Obummer was a terrible president who was extremely divisive to boot - I just think dementia Joe has taken being weak, destructive, consistently wrong, divisive and corrupt to a whole new level.
KaiBear
Johnny Bear said:

ShooterTX said:

ron.reagan said:

Johnny Bear said:

KaiBear said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Obama kept us in Afghanistan, managed to turn Libya into a worse place, bombed kids in Syria on the daily, watched ISIS perform the worst atrocities since the Japense, and let Russia invade Ukraine. He was much worse than Biden and was as far left as his party would allow him at the time.
It's hard to decide which one is worse... better to just insure we NEVER elect another leftist democrat.

I completely agree that Obummer was a terrible president who was extremely divisive to boot - I just think dementia Joe has taken being weak, destructive, consistently wrong, divisive and corrupt to a whole new level.

All true

But Biden supports abortion, open borders , men playing women's sports, mutilating children, openly risking World War 3, and ( most importantly ) paying off student loans with other peoples tax dollars .

So he will win in November .
ron.reagan
KaiBear said:

ron.reagan said:

KaiBear said:

Johnny Bear said:

KaiBear said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Few own a Combat Infantry Badge.

And there it is
Whiskey Pete
Frank Galvin said:

historian said:

You are insane if you think anyone actually wants a world war. I don't want any war but I didn't launch hundreds of missiles at another country.
Word war 4 starts today. Biden did 3 and 4 in < 1 term lmao

Line from the OP. The point is that MAGA is constantly seeing the end of: America, Christian values, and the world. Its not happeneing, All part of your alternate and fictional universe,

Democrats are constantly seeing the end of the world (hello acid, new ice age, global warming, I mean climate change). They constantly see the end of Democracy (while actually wanting to end freedoms - go figure).

The Climate "crisis" is a scam.

I find it laughable that a party that wants to deny state's rights, censor freedom of speech, pack the supreme court, repeal the 2nd amendment, establish re-education camps, jail political opponents, call parents terrorists, force speech and make swiss cheese of our border and national security, try to claim democracy is hanging by a thread.

Holy cow, the complete lack of self awareness among democrats and liberals in general, is astounding.
Whiskey Pete
Bestweekeverr said:

historian said:

You are insane if you think anyone actually wants a world war. I don't want any war but I didn't launch hundreds of missiles at another country.
We are at a point in US history where each side would gladly accept a World War if it meant they could blame it on the other side.
We're also at a point in US history where the government is more concerned with protecting it's power than the security of the country and the freedom of the people.
Whiskey Pete
ron.reagan said:

Johnny Bear said:

KaiBear said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Same people that ran Obama is running Biden
Bestweekeverr
Whiskey Pete said:

Bestweekeverr said:

historian said:

We are at a point in US history where each side would gladly accept a World War if it meant they could blame it on the other side.
We're also at a point in US history where the government is more concerned with protecting it's power than the security of the country and the freedom of the people.
How does the government get its power?
Whiskey Pete
Bestweekeverr said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Bestweekeverr said:

historian said:

Partly through career politicians that have abdicated their responsibility to lifelong bureaucrats that are allowed to issue rules and regulations that are treated like laws that were never debated or voted on by the very people we send to DC to you know, debate and vote on stuff.

Also, they get power through growth and taxation.
historian
ron.reagan said:

Johnny Bear said:

KaiBear said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Obama did a whole lot more:

- Interfered in the politics of Israel & Ukraine
- Gave us the monstrosity that is destroying our health care system
- Arguably the most racist president in our history
- Boosted Iran's nuclear program
- Appointed tons of incompetent nincompoops throughout the government, some still in place
- strengthened the deep state
- Russian collusion hoax
- Elena Kagan & Sonia Sotomayor
- Solyndra
- put illegal aliens in cages & later the fascists blamed Trump

etc ad nauseum
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
And most of them vote Democrat!
Porteroso
Johnny Bear said:

Porteroso said:

Johnny Bear said:

Foreign affairs disasters of the last 3+ years that would not have happened had Trump continued in office and projected strength internationally instead of weakness:

- Completely botched withdrawal from Afghanistan resulting in, among other things, the needless deaths of U.S. service personnel and over $80BB worth of military equipment and weaponry being lost.

- Russian invasion of Ukraine and all of the death, destruction, and additional $$billions spent that have happened and continue to happen.

- Looming legit threat of China forcibly "re-unifying" with Taiwan (likely a matter of when and not if).

- China flying a spy balloon across the country and over multiple sensitive military installations unimpeded until its mission had been completed.

- The worst single terrorist attack on Isreal in history by Iran's emboldened and fully funded proxies and the destruction and death of the war that has ensued with Americans still being included among the hostages that are continuing to be held.

- The first direct attack by an emboldened and thanks to Biden's idiotic energy policies newly funded Iran on Isreal is now threatening an even broader war in the Midfle East.

- All of this and more has us dangerously closer to the threshold of WWIII than we've been since the Cuban middle crises over 60 years ago.

Think about all the needless international suffering, destruction, additional $$ spent, and death that have happened over the last 3 plus years because of a stolen election. On the other hand, I'm sure it has all been worth it to the crazed TDS'ers out there to not have to be "traumatized" by mean tweets.

Still a few deranged zealots denying elections and democracy I see. I'd say never change but there is no need.

Duly noted that as a good little lefty you responded with name calling and of course understandably failed to substantively dispute any of the points made - because you can't.

They are for the most part the same things we've been heading to for a long time.

The world has problems, that is true. You want to blame them on a lie that your cult leader told you, as if dear leader could have prevented them. Is a real response really expected? Would it be taken seriously? No. Either I'm in your cult tribe or I'm not, and how you engage on the internet follows from that. I do think it is important to call things what they are. In other threads, to other posters, I could have an actual discussion.

You're just a deranged zealot. I won't change your mind.
Porteroso
Whiskey Pete said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Bestweekeverr said:

historian said:

Partly through career politicians that have abdicated their responsibility to lifelong bureaucrats that are allowed to issue rules and regulations that are treated like laws that were never debated or voted on by the very people we send to DC to you know, debate and vote on stuff.

Everything you said comes from we, the people. In case you really didn't get the hint. Although sheeple is more accurate. The dumber we are coupled with the more outraged we are, the more power they keep for themselves.
Frank Galvin
Whiskey Pete said:

ron.reagan said:

Johnny Bear said:

KaiBear said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Who are these people?
Whiskey Pete
Frank Galvin said:

Whiskey Pete said:

ron.reagan said:

Johnny Bear said:

KaiBear said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Who are these people?
Denis McDonough
Susan Rice (although she left last year)
Tom Vilsack
John Kerry
Antony Blinken
Jeff Zients

To just name a few.

Also, there's the same big money donors, same military industrial complex, same Wall St. execs and same DNC power brokers

Whiskey Pete
Porteroso said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Bestweekeverr said:

historian said:

Everything you said comes from we, the people. In case you really didn't get the hint. Although sheeple is more accurate. The dumber we are coupled with the more outraged we are, the more power they keep for themselves.
A government by the people for the people. Unfortunately, it's not a government for the people much anymore.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Porteroso said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Bestweekeverr said:

historian said:

Good post from you, Porter. On this we agree. Blue star for you.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Frank Galvin
Whiskey Pete said:

Frank Galvin said:

Whiskey Pete said:

ron.reagan said:

Johnny Bear said:

KaiBear said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Who are these people?
Denis McDonough
Tom Vilsack
John Kerry
Antony Blinken
Jeff Zients

To just name a few.

Also, there's the same big money donors, same military industrial complex, same Wall St. execs and same DNC power brokers

The people specifically named work(ed) for the president(s). Not the other way around.
Whiskey Pete
Frank Galvin said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Frank Galvin said:

Whiskey Pete said:

ron.reagan said:

Johnny Bear said:

KaiBear said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Who are these people?
Denis McDonough
Tom Vilsack
John Kerry
Antony Blinken
Jeff Zients

To just name a few.

The people specifically named work(ed) for the president(s). Not the other way around.
LOL... awwww, you think that cabinet members, senior advisors, top level administrators and big donors don't influence a president and the decisions they make.

Biden isn't capable of making up his own mind. For example, the guy either lied about the trans proclamation on Easter and he really didn't know he signed. I'm betting it was the latter.

Face it scooter, a lot of Obama holdovers are in the Biden administration
historian
Some people think Obama is the real puppet master pulling crazy Joe's strings.
Frank Galvin
Whiskey Pete said:

Frank Galvin said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Frank Galvin said:

Whiskey Pete said:

ron.reagan said:

Johnny Bear said:

KaiBear said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Who are these people?
Denis McDonough
Tom Vilsack
John Kerry
Antony Blinken
Jeff Zients

To just name a few.

LOL... awwww, you think that cabinet members, senior advisors, top level administrators and big donors don't influence a president and the decisions they make.

Biden isn't capable of making up his own mind. For example, the guy either lied about the trans proclamation on Easter and he really didn't know he signed. I'm betting it was the latter.

You are a class A idiot. Of course advisors and cabinet members influence the President. Of course there are people who serve in related capacities in different administrations.

That is a far cry from those people being puppeteers.
Frank Galvin
historian said:

Yes some people do. They are wrong.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Frank Galvin said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Frank Galvin said:

Whiskey Pete said:

ron.reagan said:

Johnny Bear said:

KaiBear said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Who are these people?
Denis McDonough
Tom Vilsack
John Kerry
Antony Blinken
Jeff Zients

To just name a few.

Joe Biden possesses flying monkeys. The problem is, we just don't know who controls them. Quite a contrast to Ronald Reagan, who had extremely and intelligent people in his inner circle.

-- Barack Obama
Frank Galvin
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Frank Galvin said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Frank Galvin said:

Whiskey Pete said:

ron.reagan said:

Johnny Bear said:

KaiBear said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Who are these people?
Denis McDonough
Tom Vilsack
John Kerry
Antony Blinken
Jeff Zients

To just name a few.

Joe Biden possesses flying monkeys. The problem is, we just don't know who controls them. Quite a contrast to Ronald Reagan, who had extremely and intelligent people in his inner circle.

Always admired James Baker and 41. Other than those two who was Reagan's brain trust?

Also it's not like Garland, Yellen, Blinken, Butigieg are idiots. Not a big Lloyd Austin fan, I will admit.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Frank Galvin said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Frank Galvin said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Frank Galvin said:

Whiskey Pete said:

ron.reagan said:

Johnny Bear said:

KaiBear said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Who are these people?
Denis McDonough
Tom Vilsack
John Kerry
Antony Blinken
Jeff Zients

To just name a few.

Also it's not like Garland, Yellen, Blinken, Butigieg are idiots. Not a big Lloyd Austin fan, I will admit.
LOL!!! We will have to agree to disagree. You have mentioned the flying monkeys that all have a broken GPS! They fly by the seat of their pants and have no clue where TF they are going. Merrick Garland is intelligent but has blown up his legacy goose stepping for his boss and his party. A damn shame. Had he not been so vindictive and bufthurt, he may have gotten another shot at the Supreme Court. Partisan jurists are a dime a dozen these days.

-- Barack Obama
Whiskey Pete
Frank Galvin said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Frank Galvin said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Frank Galvin said:

Whiskey Pete said:

ron.reagan said:

Johnny Bear said:

KaiBear said:

historian said:

Frank Galvin said:

Who are these people?
Denis McDonough
Tom Vilsack
John Kerry
Antony Blinken
Jeff Zients

To just name a few.

You are a class A idiot. Of course advisors and cabinet members influence the President. Of course there are people who serve in related capacities in different administrations.

That is a far cry from those people being puppeteers.
You're Blue Ribbon Dipsh*t if you don't think a guy who can't put coherent sentences together, find his way off the stage, who tries to shakes hands with people that aren't there, has to have note cards with answers printed on them, and is not allowed to take questions isn't being handled like a puppet.

Wake up fool, Dementia Joe ain't running the show. He's told where to go, what to say, which people he can talk to and what to sign. Biden can't run a lemonade stand, let alone a country.
Whiskey Pete
Frank Galvin said:

historian said:

What's makes you think they are wrong?
Johnny Bear
Porteroso said:

Johnny Bear said:

Porteroso said:

Johnny Bear said:

Foreign affairs disasters of the last 3+ years that would not have happened had Trump continued in office and projected strength internationally instead of weakness:

- Completely botched withdrawal from Afghanistan resulting in, among other things, the needless deaths of U.S. service personnel and over $80BB worth of military equipment and weaponry being lost.

- Russian invasion of Ukraine and all of the death, destruction, and additional $$billions spent that have happened and continue to happen.

- Looming legit threat of China forcibly "re-unifying" with Taiwan (likely a matter of when and not if).

- China flying a spy balloon across the country and over multiple sensitive military installations unimpeded until its mission had been completed.

- The worst single terrorist attack on Isreal in history by Iran's emboldened and fully funded proxies and the destruction and death of the war that has ensued with Americans still being included among the hostages that are continuing to be held.

- The first direct attack by an emboldened and thanks to Biden's idiotic energy policies newly funded Iran on Isreal is now threatening an even broader war in the Midfle East.

- All of this and more has us dangerously closer to the threshold of WWIII than we've been since the Cuban middle crises over 60 years ago.

Think about all the needless international suffering, destruction, additional $$ spent, and death that have happened over the last 3 plus years because of a stolen election. On the other hand, I'm sure it has all been worth it to the crazed TDS'ers out there to not have to be "traumatized" by mean tweets.

Still a few deranged zealots denying elections and democracy I see. I'd say never change but there is no need.

Duly noted that as a good little lefty you responded with name calling and of course understandably failed to substantively dispute any of the points made - because you can't.

They are for the most part the same things we've been heading to for a long time.

The world has problems, that is true. You want to blame them on a lie that your cult leader told you, as if dear leader could have prevented them. Is a real response really expected? Would it be taken seriously? No. Either I'm in your cult tribe or I'm not, and how you engage on the internet follows from that. I do think it is important to call things what they are. In other threads, to other posters, I could have an actual discussion.

Just more name calling and again nothing of substance. Why am I not surprised?
Porteroso
Johnny Bear said:

Porteroso said:

Johnny Bear said:

Porteroso said:

Johnny Bear said:

Just more name calling and again nothing of substance. Why am I not surprised?

Can't answer that for you.
Frank Galvin
Whiskey Pete said:

Frank Galvin said:

historian said:

There is no evidence to support their conclusion.
4th and Inches
Frank Galvin said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Frank Galvin said:

historian said:

source?
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
historian
There is no evidence that anyone is controlling Biden except that he clearly doesn't have the mental capacity of a rabbit. Given what we know about Obama & his background and that Biden has continued Obama's policies in lockstep it is a reasonable conclusion. Perhaps it's the kist reasonable conclusion.

When people create & operate shadow government ms they usually don't leave evidence lying around.
Frank Galvin
historian said:

There is no evidence that anyone is controlling Biden except that he clearly doesn't have the mental capacity of a rabbit. Given what we know about Obama & his background and that Biden has continued Obama's policies in lockstep it is a reasonable conclusion. Perhaps it's the kist reasonable conclusion.

When people create & operate shadow government ms they usually don't leave evidence lying around.

You believe everything you hear on Newsmax so there isn't a real good chance I can acquaint you with reality again. But I will try.

Biden never was very smart but he was savvy enough to play to his strengths. And yes, he is old and has lost a step. But he is far from incompetent in the way you mean.

Read the transcript from his interview with the FBI over the classified documents investigation. See what the man said as he sparred with an investigator for hours without notes, without prompting. It's not eloquent but it is more than competent.

Then realize that same investigator used the interview to take a shot at Biden's competency by badly misrepresenting what went on.

Then try to understand you bought that particular lie because you want so badly to feel like you are in on all the inside information you will swallow whatever worm MAGA dangles in front of you.

And the irony is you and the buffoons who populate this particular forum think you have the market cornered on critical thought. Turns out you have a fish brain.

As to Obama-that isn't evidence. It's tinfoil speculation to fill in your theory built on an erroneous premise. Barrack is living his best life and that doesn't involve giving orders to cabinet members.
Frank Galvin
4th and Inches said:

Frank Galvin said:

Whiskey Pete said:

Frank Galvin said:

historian said:

source?

It doesn't work that way. The person making the argument ("Barack is secretly running the government") either tells us the facts on which he/she bases the argument or the arguments is revealed as nothing but an unsupported opinion.

At this point that is all there is..ramblings of internet warriors who live each day to amplify the echo chamber.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.