Trump redefines TDS

2,186 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by Harrison Bergeron
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

both of them are not far from death, neither are fit to be President of any country, why the norm has become that its ok for the leader of a country to be a Pensioner, whilst it disqualifies you from most other high stress and pressure jobs is mind boggling
WWJRS?

What would J.R. say???
my opinion is it is absolutely pathetic that we ended up with these to idiots. Sociopath vs. Dementia. Lovely
"These to idiots"? Lovely.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
quash
Johnny Bear said:

quash said:

Trump's Dementia State: steepening cognitive decline.

Change my mind.

Are you serious??

- Trump is capable of stringing multiple coherent sentences together when he isn't reading from a teleprompter or from a script.

- Trump can easily find his way off of a stage after a speech.

- Trump doesn't need the Easter Bunny or his wife to lead him around and protect him from reporters who might ask him a tougher question than "what's your favorite flavor of ice cream?".

-Trump can be trusted to not poop his pants for hours on end.

-Trump is capable of interacting with common people without making a fool of himself.

-Trump took a cognitive test not that long ago that he passed with flying colors. When has dementia Joe taken and passed one of those??

- Unlike dementia Joe nobody has ever reported that Trump is mentally incapable of standing trial.

I can go on, but like the rest of the TDS'ers I'm sure per your irrational unhinged emotional visceral hatred for Trump, silly little things like actual facts will never sway your thinking.

Never fight uphill me boys!
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
KaiBear
quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

quash said:

Change my mind.

Are you serious??

- Trump is capable of stringing multiple coherent sentences together when he isn't reading from a teleprompter or from a script.

- Trump doesn't need the Easter Bunny or his wife to lead him around and protect him from reporters who might ask him a tougher question than "what's your favorite flavor of ice cream?".

-Trump is capable of interacting with common people without making a fool of himself.

-Trump took a cognitive test not that long ago that he passed with flying colors. When has dementia Joe taken and passed one of those??

- Unlike dementia Joe nobody has ever reported that Trump is mentally incapable of standing trial.

I can go on, but like the rest of the TDS'ers I'm sure per your irrational unhinged emotional visceral hatred for Trump, silly little things like actual facts will never sway your thinking.

Is that how you got your tinnitus ?
quash
KaiBear said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

quash said:

Change my mind.

Are you serious??

My guess is the 1972 Led Zeppelin concert
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
KaiBear
quash said:

KaiBear said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

quash said:

Change my mind.

Are you serious??

At least it was a good cause .
Harrison Bergeron
J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

both of them are not far from death, neither are fit to be President of any country, why the norm has become that its ok for the leader of a country to be a Pensioner, whilst it disqualifies you from most other high stress and pressure jobs is mind boggling
WWJRS?

What would J.R. say???
my opinion is it is absolutely pathetic that we ended up with these to idiots. Sociopath vs. Dementia. Lovely
Biden is a sociopath and demented. He's the real two-for-one.
Harrison Bergeron
quash said:

KaiBear said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

quash said:

Change my mind.

Are you serious??

Sorry you cannot watch clips of the show on TikTok since Greg Abbott banned it.
Forest Bueller_bf
Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Change my mind.
Biden behaves like a damn Roomba vacuum after he's done speaking...

If that's acceptable to you then Trump's mental health should be acceptable to you.

It's likely that to the average voter, neither seems super acceptable. Picking the least evil of 2 awful options is what most Americans are trying to do.

I say don't vote for either! If enough of us did it, a 3rd candidate would get to debate at the end. It will imo take a 3rd party candidate either winning or almost winning, before either will feel the need to change. The only thing the GOP is thinking right now is "man that is hundreds of millions we should be getting, not Trump!"
The GOP created Trump by not representing their voters and allowing democrats to get whatever they demand.

He's the first modern candidate to appeal to the deep hatred people have for what the US has turned into, especially after Bush and Obama. Our government absolutely is abusing us financially and morally. He's the first candidate to capitalize on this.

GOP will not tolerate giving their voters what they want. They have contempt for them. They'll tell voters exactly what they want to hear and then stab them in the back. That's the main reason Trump became POTUS in the first place and why he's still here.

That is probably true, but Trump is even swampier than the GOP. He pardoned a bunch of swampmites on his last day. It's not just his anti swamp rhetoric, but his less desirable rhetoric, like being anti immigrant, that won him the job. Telling non white senators to go back where they came from. That resonated with a great many people. The GOP will be a long time recovering, because his is not a sustainable brand of politics. If he had been half the politician he said he was, he would be President today, but he basically spent his days tweeting and antagonizing liberals. Even many conservatives that didn't bow and kneel.

Of course he still seems attractive to many, but win or lose, this is his last real run. Thank God.
What brand of politics is sustainable?

Neoconservatism damn sure isn't. It equates to playing nice with democrats and giving into everything they want.

What do you really want? A media and DC that loves a President is a President that welcomes woke nonsense, insane spending, more war etc. They represent everything wrong with this country, so if you want a POTUS that plays nice...its not gonna work.
A sustainable brand of politics is one that is broadly centrist, going too extreme one way or the other is a recipe for disaster and division
A lot of normalized things under modern neoliberalism I consider extreme.

For example Biden's new student loan plan will cost taxpayers another $84B, bringing total to $559B. The biggest winners are 750,000 people with 20 years in repayment. Their average debt relief is $25,500+ and average household income is $312,000+.

That's extreme yet someone like you would consider it centrist, so there's a huge problem with defining the center.
So people that don't need the relief will get it, to buy votes, but people that really need financial help, worked hard their entire lives, paid off their debt or worked full time so they wouldn't accumulate debt during college, get nothing.

Politics is insanity.
Forest Bueller_bf
Redbrickbear said:

STxBear81 said:

Dems don't a want a constitution. Republicans don't know what to do to protect it. Everyone is a liar that's in Congress
We keep re electing these liars. I gues we liked being lied to. It's merica

What I want to know is who do our elites think are going to fight their wars for them?

They have successfully destroyed patriotism in American.

Its in totally collapse (among all political demographics)

No one wants to die for DC or the regime anymore

Wow, community involvment as important fell off the cliff after covid struck and has never rebounded.

You are looking at the culmination of an increasingly narcissistic society. Covid seems to simply kicked these trends over the ledge. This is why our common mindset is trending towards distopian.
Harrison Bergeron
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Doc Holliday said:

cms186 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Change my mind.
Biden behaves like a damn Roomba vacuum after he's done speaking...

If that's acceptable to you then Trump's mental health should be acceptable to you.

It's likely that to the average voter, neither seems super acceptable. Picking the least evil of 2 awful options is what most Americans are trying to do.

I say don't vote for either! If enough of us did it, a 3rd candidate would get to debate at the end. It will imo take a 3rd party candidate either winning or almost winning, before either will feel the need to change. The only thing the GOP is thinking right now is "man that is hundreds of millions we should be getting, not Trump!"
The GOP created Trump by not representing their voters and allowing democrats to get whatever they demand.

He's the first modern candidate to appeal to the deep hatred people have for what the US has turned into, especially after Bush and Obama. Our government absolutely is abusing us financially and morally. He's the first candidate to capitalize on this.

GOP will not tolerate giving their voters what they want. They have contempt for them. They'll tell voters exactly what they want to hear and then stab them in the back. That's the main reason Trump became POTUS in the first place and why he's still here.

That is probably true, but Trump is even swampier than the GOP. He pardoned a bunch of swampmites on his last day. It's not just his anti swamp rhetoric, but his less desirable rhetoric, like being anti immigrant, that won him the job. Telling non white senators to go back where they came from. That resonated with a great many people. The GOP will be a long time recovering, because his is not a sustainable brand of politics. If he had been half the politician he said he was, he would be President today, but he basically spent his days tweeting and antagonizing liberals. Even many conservatives that didn't bow and kneel.

Of course he still seems attractive to many, but win or lose, this is his last real run. Thank God.
What brand of politics is sustainable?

Neoconservatism damn sure isn't. It equates to playing nice with democrats and giving into everything they want.

What do you really want? A media and DC that loves a President is a President that welcomes woke nonsense, insane spending, more war etc. They represent everything wrong with this country, so if you want a POTUS that plays nice...its not gonna work.
A sustainable brand of politics is one that is broadly centrist, going too extreme one way or the other is a recipe for disaster and division
A lot of normalized things under modern neoliberalism I consider extreme.

For example Biden's new student loan plan will cost taxpayers another $84B, bringing total to $559B. The biggest winners are 750,000 people with 20 years in repayment. Their average debt relief is $25,500+ and average household income is $312,000+.

That's extreme yet someone like you would consider it centrist, so there's a huge problem with defining the center.
So people that don't need the relief will get it, to buy votes, but people that really need financial help, worked hard their entire lives, paid off their debt or worked full time so they wouldn't accumulate debt during college, get nothing.

Politics is insanity.
Authoritarian insanity.

Biden may be the worst president in history or close.

Corrupt. Divisive. Corrosive.
Waco1947
Anybody change quash's mind?
Waco1947
Oldbear83
quash said:

KaiBear said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

quash said:

Change my mind.

Are you serious??

I warned you about sitting 2 feet from the speakers.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
ScottS
quash said:

Change my mind.

I think you have him confused with Biden.
J.R.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

WWJRS?

What would J.R. say???
ok, Grammar Nazi. Heard of autocorrect?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

cms186 said:

WWJRS?

What would J.R. say???
ok, Grammar Nazi. Heard of autocorrect?
I will let you off easy this time with just a warning. Next time, you will be issued a citation.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
quash
Harrison Bergeron said:

quash said:

KaiBear said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

quash said:

Change my mind.

Are you serious??

Abbott, Congress, whoever.
quash
ScottS said:

quash said:

Change my mind.

I think you have him confused with Biden.

Not even close.
Harrison Bergeron
quash said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

quash said:

KaiBear said:

quash said:

Johnny Bear said:

quash said:

Change my mind.

Are you serious??

Abbott, Congress, whoever.

PSC 2301.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.