Football
Sponsored by

* * Dallas Cowboys * *

2,132,602 Views | 30146 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by BearForce
BearForce
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

Look at the kid's film I posted earlier in the thread. This guy is going to make this team and be a terror blocking.
BearForce
BearForce
Assassin
BearForce said:

IMO - they needed to come out with OL and LB in this past draft, which they did. RB was also a concern but we can pick one up when the dust settles. Blocking is paramount.

I have no problems with the draft. That little 1st round tradeback sweetened the deal quite a bit. I probably would have gone RB at some point though
Assassin
As far as FA, the biggest snafu was passing on Derrick Henry who wanted to come here. Went to the Ravens on a two year deal worth just over $4m per if memory serves. That's a bargain for a RB of his quality.
BearForce
Assassin
BearForce said:

Didnt see that one happening from any direction, especially moneywise. Plus I think he wanted to be a 1 or 2. Wasnt going to happen here
Assassin
Tyler Guyton rented an AirBnB close to the practice facility so he could work with one of the Cowboy coaches on moving from RT to LT, instead of going home and partying. Good capital for him
BearForce
Assassin
Assassin
After mini camp:

McCarthy also had high praise for tryout quarterback Mike Hohensee from Northwest Missouri State.

"I think the biggest thing is you want to give him a real opportunity," McCarthy said. "I think if you're bringing a player in and it's just already resolved on what you're going to do, that's a closed way of thinking. Do we think we're going to take four quarterbacks to training camp? Maybe not, but this will be a conversation after [Saturday]."
BearForce
First Page Refresh
Page 862 of 862

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.