Netanyahu said "we are at war,"

193,450 Views | 4326 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by whiterock
ATL Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

Oh? Like they did with Russia? These energy exporting nations are immune to western sanctions, which is why they have the balls to stand up to the globalists who stole this country.
How was the Hamas rally?
The_barBEARian
ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

Oh? Like they did with Russia? These energy exporting nations are immune to western sanctions, which is why they have the balls to stand up to the globalists who stole this country.
How was the Hamas rally?

Hamas, Israel, Iran... they are all the same but you are too dumb to notice.
Redbrickbear
The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

Francis ***uyama said we had reached the end of history…and the liberals who rule the West were arrogant enough to believe him.

Now the machine of history has started up again and they don't know what to do

The_barBEARian
Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

Francis ***uyama said we had reached the end of history…and the liberals who rule the West were arrogant enough to believe him.

Obviously WW2 was a huge blow to western civilization and the native populations, but there was a chance to recover following the defeat of the Soviet Union. Then the Clinton administration delivered the death blow by siding w/ the Islamists and bombing the Serbs. I don't think it can be overstated how the results of the Kosovo War altered the course of history.

White Christians received the msg that if you stand up for yourselves, the most powerful nation on earth will annihilate you and Islamists recieved the msg that they have carte blanche to take historically White, Christian European lands for the first time in 300 years.

To this day, I can't fully explain why this county sided with the Jihadis? The Albanians are animals and their foreign accomplices were the most sadistic, murderous zealots from all across the Muslim world who came on a mission of Jihad.
ATL Bear
The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

How was the Hamas rally?

With that profundity, clearly I'm the dumb one here... As luck would have it, I'll be in Qatar in about a week and a half. Might be difficult, but want me to see if I can get a message to Haniyeh for you?
The_barBEARian
ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

How was the Hamas rally?

With that profundity, clearly I'm the dumb one here... As luck would have it, I'll be in Qatar in about a week and a half. Might be difficult, but want me to see if I can get a message to Haniyeh for you?

No need.

Your ignorance and stupidity will speak for itself.
KaiBear
ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

How was the Hamas rally?

. As luck would have it, I'll be in Qatar in about a week and a half.

Hope your company is flying you 1st class .

How long will you be in Qatar ?
muddybrazos
The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

Obviously WW2 was a huge blow to western civilization and the native populations, but there was a chance to recover following the defeat of the Soviet Union. Then the Clinton administration delivered the death blow by siding w/ the Islamists and bombing the Serbs. I don't think it can be overstated how the results of the Kosovo War altered the course of history.

White Christians received the msg that if you stand up for yourselves, the most powerful nation on earth will annihilate you and Islamists recieved the msg that they have carte blanche to take historically White, Christian European lands for the first time in 300 years.

To this day, I can't fully explain why this county sided with the Jihadis? The Albanians are animals and their foreign accomplices were the most sadistic, murderous zealots from all across the Muslim world who came on a mission of Jihad.
America's destabilization of the mid east as outlined in the Clean Break memo is what set the stage for Europe to be overrun by muslim hoards. Once Libya was knocked out there was no holding back all of Africa from getting on rafts to Europe. Globalist NGO's are also clearly helping to facilitate this just like HIAS is currently doing down in the Darien Gap in Panama.

The bad news is with all this Palestine war & more mid east wars there will just be even more muslims coming to Europe. Bibi himself is hoping for that to happen.
FLBear5630
muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

America's destabilization of the mid east as outlined in the Clean Break memo is what set the stage for Europe to be overrun by muslim hoards. Once Libya was knocked out there was no holding back all of Africa from getting on rafts to Europe. Globalist NGO's are also clearly helping to facilitate this just like HIAS is currently doing down in the Darien Gap in Panama.

The bad news is with all this Palestine war & more mid east wars there will just be even more muslims coming to Europe. Bibi himself is hoping for that to happen.
If you remember, if Sadaam and Khadafi would have played nice it would have remained the same.

But, Khdafi blew up planes and Sadaam invaded Kuwait. They were not content with being what they were. The only reason they were allowed to exist is because the Western World (Bush said this) knew what would come was worse.
muddybrazos
FLBear5630 said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

If you remember, if Sadaam and Khadafi would have played nice it would have remained the same.

But, Khdafi blew up planes and Sadaam invaded Kuwait. They were not content with being what they were. The only reason they were allowed to exist is because the Western World (Bush said this) knew what would come was worse.
Well, I guess what Bush knew was right in regards to Libya. That was a huge blunder by the Obama admin. Libya was proabably the most stable African country at the time and now its an open air slave market and launch pad for migrant boats to flood Europe.
The_barBEARian
muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

It is fascinating how global Jewry seem to harbor this self-destructive desire to punish Europeans/people of European descent over past conflicts.

This forced conversion to multi-racial, multi-cultural societies combined w/ the constant brow-beating about colonialization, the holocaust, or slavery has lead to the demoralization of white, Christian Europeans and plummeting birthrates.

Now we are now less than one generation away from white, native Europeans being a minority in virtually every single western European nation and that is why Israel is losing support and becoming increasingly isolated on the global stage.
ATL Bear
KaiBear said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

How was the Hamas rally?

Qatar Air biz class has the Q Suite. It's great. Most First class is over priced and unnecessary when Biz is sufficient (depending upon airline of course), although I do recommend paying the extra few hundred bucks to get into the first class lounges, especially if you have a long layover. Doha (Qatar Air), Dubai (Emirates), and Abu Dhabi (Etihad) are fantastic. I'll be in Qatar for 3 days then India and then Singapore.
ATL Bear
muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

The belief in the Arab Spring was a folly that was a strategic blunder. But why blame Bibi for solving his own problem? Europe can refuse to take them in just like the Arab world does. The failure to do so is their own mistake.
The_barBEARian
ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

The belief in the Arab Spring was a folly that was a strategic blunder. But why blame Bibi for solving his own problem? Europe can refuse to take them in just like the Arab world does. The failure to do so is their own mistake.

Again, Europeans tried to "refuse to take them in" during the Kosovo war... the US Government bomb and massacre them.

The only way to stop these people is to authorize lethal force at the border like Israel does to protect their borders.
muddybrazos
ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

You are right about that. Europe has been brainwashed by liberalism and self hatred. Hopefully they wake up and take back control before it's too late for them. France shouldve woken up when Notre Dame burned but it hasnt happened yet.

That said we need to take back control here of our borders and our DA's that let criminals just go back out on the streets.
KaiBear
ATL Bear said:

KaiBear said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

How was the Hamas rally?

Qatar Air biz class has the Q Suite. It's great. Most First class is over priced and unnecessary when Biz is sufficient (depending upon airline of course), although I do recommend paying the extra few hundred bucks to get into the first class lounges, especially if you have a long layover. Doha (Qatar Air), Dubai (Emirates), and Abu Dhabi (Etihad) are fantastic. I'll be in Qatar for 3 days then India and then Singapore.

Safe travels.

I have given up on any adventure requiring over 12 hours of flying time .

boognish_bear
The_barBEARian
$95 Billion...

$61 Billion to Ukraine
$26 Billion to Israel
$8 Billion to Taiwan

How much assistance did the East Palestine or Lahaina residents receive?
ATL Bear
The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

Again, Europeans tried to "refuse to take them in" during the Kosovo war... the US Government bomb and massacre them.

The only way to stop these people is to authorize lethal force at the border like Israel does to protect their borders.
Well, Kosovo is Europe, so there's that.
ATL Bear
muddybrazos said:

ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

You are right about that. Europe has been brainwashed by liberalism and self hatred. Hopefully they wake up and take back control before it's too late for them. France shouldve woken up when Notre Dame burned but it hasnt happened yet.

That said we need to take back control here of our borders and our DA's that let criminals just go back out on the streets.
Can't agree more on your last point. Anyone, and I mean anyone who doesn't think we need to address our border situation is a functional idiot.
boognish_bear
The_barBEARian
ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

Do you recognize Kosovo as a country?
The_barBEARian
ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

Can't agree more on your last point. Anyone, and I mean anyone who doesn't think we need to address our border situation is a functional idiot.

And you cant agree more on the first point also because?
ATL Bear
The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

How is that germane to your comment and my response?
ATL Bear
The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

And you cant agree more on the first point also because?
I agree that Europe's tilt to the left has been self destructive, but it also goes beyond just liberal ideology.
The_barBEARian
ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

"Europe can refuse to take them in just like the Arab world does. The failure to do so is their own mistake."

The creation of Kosovo with a predominately foreign Albanian muslim population was a result of Europeans refusing to "take them in".

The Serbs were deporting the Albanians and god knows what else until the US bombed them for 11 weeks straight. I guess it was the Serbs fault their cities happened to be located under the trajectory of US bombs?
historian
Khadafi had turned around and was actually quite helpful before Obama decided he had to go. Sometimes I think Obama is truly evil. So are Bill, Hillary, and many others in positions of power. Biden too but he's mostly a dottering old fool, immensely corrupt, totally perverted (possibly a pedophile), and a traitor (on the ChiCom's payroll).
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
Maybe that is what Barack wanted.
ATL Bear
The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

"Europe can refuse to take them in just like the Arab world does. The failure to do so is their own mistake."

The creation of Kosovo with a predominately foreign Albanian muslim population was a result of Europeans refusing to "take them in".

The Serbs were deporting the Albanians and god knows what else until the US bombed them for 11 weeks straight. I guess it was the Serbs fault their cities happened to be located under the trajectory of US bombs?
How do you deport people living somewhere for centuries? Are we going to deport the Irish? I understand there are arguments against statehood vs province status for Kosovo, but let me remind you this all started with your inference of Europeans keeping out Muslims when A. Albania is in Europe and B. Albanians had been living in that region for a long time. In fact the Serbs started kicking them out in the 1800's.

My comment above was in reference to African Muslims coming in on boats to France, etc. since the rebellions during the Arab Spring.
Redbrickbear
ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

How do you deport people living somewhere for centuries? Are we going to deport the Irish? I understand there are arguments against statehood vs province status for Kosovo, but let me remind you this all started with your inference of Europeans keeping out Muslims when A. Albania is in Europe and B. Albanians had been living in that region for a long time...

Both the Axis Italians and the later communists of Yugoslavia practiced a form of de-serbization of Kosovo

[From 1945 to 1948, the Yugoslav government opened the border to Albania with an estimated 25,000 Albanians crossing over and settling in Kosovo. The majority of these post-war migrants were family members of Albanians settled in Kosovo during the Second World War by the Italian occupation force

From 1961 to 1981, the ethnic Albanian population of Kosovo almost doubled as a result of high birth rates, illegal migration from communist Albania and rapid urbanisation. Throughout the same period, the population of ethnic Serbs of Kosovo reduced by half, stimulated by an exodus of ethnic Serbs from the region]

Redbrickbear
ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

How do you deport people living somewhere for centuries? Are we going to deport the Irish? I understand there are arguments against statehood vs province status for Kosovo...

Let's not pretend population displacement and ethnic cleansing are not a thing

Greeks and Armenians got displaced, expelled, and suffered genocide by the Turks in the 20th from places they had been for a 1,000 years or more

Greeks had settlements on Anatolia since the time of the Persian empire. And Armenians since the time of Christ

All killed, expelled, they cities liquidated

And of course the Germans were killed and expelled from places they had been in for centuries after WWII

And the jews gave the Arabs a similar treatment in 1948

The_barBEARian
ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

The_barBEARian said:

ATL Bear said:

muddybrazos said:

The_barBEARian said:

Redbrickbear said:

The_barBEARian said:

boognish_bear said:

How do you deport people living somewhere for centuries? Are we going to deport the Irish? I understand there are arguments against statehood vs province status for Kosovo, but let me remind you this all started with your inference of Europeans keeping out Muslims when A. Albania is in Europe and B. Albanians had been living in that region for a long time. In fact the Serbs started kicking them out in the 1800's.

My comment above was in reference to African Muslims coming in on boats to France, etc.

The same way Israel deports Palestinians.

Kosovo is the historic heartland of Serbia and modern Albanians are more Turk than Latin.

I dont know if you are stubbornly ignorant or you suffer from a limited intellect?

If France had started using lethal force to deport North Africans and secure their borders at any point between the 90ties to today, the US would have bombed them and painted them as the antagonists for refusing to be colonized.
The_barBEARian
Great post Red.

I have seen enough from ATL_Bear.

He almost universally takes the opposite position of what is best for me and my future and is rather callous as he does so.

historian
To this day, Turkey still denies the 1915 Armenian genocide took place. They consider it a grave insult every time someone mentions it.
ShooterTX
Just your daily reminder that muslims cannot be trusted. They are evil.

ShooterTX
First Page Last Page
Page 106 of 124

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.